Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi (38199 Views)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / "Restructuring My Foot! To Hell With Restructuring", Governor Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:26am On Jun 29, 2017
Amberon11:
These hypocrites. If this was said by a SW governor, they would have spammed this thread with pictures of ewedu soup and tribal marks and said all manner of derogatory things about yorubas but look how they're giving silly excuses for an obvious truth which the governor said.

Which truth

So you are saying that you are so dull that if given Ebonyi to manage in 8years, you won't be able to transform it into a very rich state

You and the governor need to be auction out.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by nonsobaba: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

That governor should be exchanged for a basket of fish
I am still not pleased with my governor for allowing him to head the southeast governor's forum. You can now see why the southeast cannot have a bluebrint for integrated development. An almajiri with igbo name is running things.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by deedeedee1: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

Rather I will generate more tax
You will pay all your tax to me in the Omoluabi region
Income tax and even walking, talking tax if their is anything like that
grin
Hausa-fulani man, stop caiming yoruba

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Freemancipation:

This is basic economics 101 yet some people think it's rocket science.

Oga 101

Umahi knows better

He's wearing the shoe at the moment
He knows better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Ojiofor: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

Even when we restructured

If our mentality as at current is what we are going in

For restructuring then it is dead on arrival (DOD)

Let us restructure first,Nigerians have suffered enough nothing can be worst than current situation we found ourselves even our president is missing and everyone pretend all is good.
Just respect the wish of people.

5 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

You addressed the chairman south east governors forum like that ?
A governor that can't think, should be sold into slavery
Are you saying you are not wise to know how to create wealth.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by shukuokukobambi: 7:28am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

His state is a parasite to an economic ignorant person like you but not to a smart person like me

And your smartness can only get you an anonymous space in cyber space like a bot? cheesy

You will beat your chest to death at this rate cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by deedeedee1: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
he is right.

Even Enugu state too will lose out because there us nothing being produced in Enugu here... coal is already obsolete and no good market or industries large enough to meet up with the state needs .

truth is that more than 30 Nigerian states will suffer.

Umahi is only being truthful and real...states like Ekiti;Osun;kwara will even be worse BC at least Ebonyi has Agriculture which the aforementioned states lacked.

Dont insult...just bring up a superior argument if u have one
And did osun, ekiti, and kwara ask you to cry for them? Baba face your region

11 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by shukuokukobambi: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

As population decreases, economic activities decline and tax collected decline and revenue decline and infrastructural development decline also

And crimes will also decrease exponentially e.g Evans cheesy

My dear, carry your taxes and economic activities to Ebonyi to help Umahi. Your people need it more

16 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Freemancipation: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

Oga 101

Umahi knows better

He's wearing the shoe at the moment
He knows better

Actually quite the opposite. He knows nothing. He lacks ideas to generate wealth. That's why his lazy ass is waiting for Abuja allocation.

Lack of creativity.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2017
reptile1:
The black man sure has a miserable nature. Hand over Ebonyi state to Germans or Americans even Koreans and see what becomes of it future.

The black man likes a feeding bottle system and would neva think out of the box to create wealth with his thinking cap on.

Ebonyi state is highly saturated with mineral resources and shud they be harnessed to the fullest, that state won't be seen on the radar of states begging for allocation. they are good @ farming especially rice production.

The problem with every black man earth is his inability to think and this is why I fully support restructuring or outright disintegration cos if we dont depend on our mindsets to engage in productive ventures like Asians and Europeans do, we will keep looking for federal allocation to survive.

Black men like Sarrki Nonsobaba Amberon11 can't think out of the box to create wealth

That is why they are poor like wretched church rats.
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

A governor that can't think, should be sold into slavery

Are you saying you are not wise to know how to create wealth.

Bro its easier said than done

When I left the private sector going into my personal thing

I thought it was like ABC

The truth is its not
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

But the CSO
Knows more than you do
You are just an online jester
The CSO is as dull as you
Give me that state to manage in 8years and see her become the Berlin of Nigeria
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by Freemancipation: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

My dear, carry your taxes and economic activities to Ebonyi to help Umahi. Your people need it more

We will and that's why we are fighting to get Biafra where we control our resources and destiny without lopsided system in place.

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:32am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Black men like Sarrki Nonsobaba Amberon11 can't think out of the box to create wealth

That is why they are poor like wretched church rats.

Bros ,

I need a farm manager ooo

Same ebonyi you are talking about

Serious
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by shukuokukobambi: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Amberon11:
These hypocrites. If this was said by a SW governor, they would have spammed this thread with pictures of ewedu soup and tribal marks and said all manner of derogatory things about yorubas but look how they're giving silly excuses for an obvious truth which the governor said.

Na their way. Hypocrites they are. The most empty chest beating cowards you can find on the planet cheesy

They'll soon call you afonja cheesy

10 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by shukuokukobambi: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Freemancipation:

We will and that's why we are fighting to get Biafra where we control our resources and destiny without lopsided system in place.

I wish you all the best buddy wink

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

And poverty will increase as population declines in Lagos
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:34am On Jun 29, 2017
honourhim:

It seems your brain is empty. One state out of five says they are not capable of standing on their own if the country is restructured and you started displaying your stupidity as if it is the whole south east states that said it.

Meanwhile osun state is suffering even with the current structure. It means that if the country is restructured they will die.
Some other sw states are economically sick so stop making a fool of yourself.

The northern states are even the worst. Only a few of them can stand on their own.

Umahi is a man that fear God

He's an elder statesman

So is LionDeLeo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:35am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

Bro its easier said than done
When I left the private sector going into my personal thing
I thought it was like ABC
The truth is its not

I am not you
I am more intelligent than you
Give me that state in 8years and watch her become the Berlin of Nigeria
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:37am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

I am not you

I am more intelligent than you

Give me that state in 8years and watch her become the Berlin of Nigeria

Then come out and contest

Show us your manifesto

We will support you and see

4 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by nonsobaba: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2017
What annoys me most is not even his admission of laziness. Everyone already knew that with ebonyi people. But the fact that indigenes of his state, together with their wawa collaborators, constitute the largest percentage of the miscreants using the cover of Ipod and Massob to carry out criminal activities while saying it is independence strategies they are executing.

2 Likes

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by shukuokukobambi: 7:37am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

And poverty will increase as population declines in Lagos

Best of all, crime and problems of overpopulation will decrease cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Best of all, crime and problems of overpopulation will decrease cheesy

While the wealth that Lagos state bragged about will vanish into thin air and poverty walks around in broad day light
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

While the wealth that Lagos state bragged about will vanish into thin air and poverty walks around in broad day light

How ?

Please expatiate

1 Like

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by LionDeLeo: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

The thing enter am

Just leave him

grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by ScotsReferendum: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2017
sarrki:

How ?
Please expatiate
Don't worry
Restructuring or Disintegration will expatiate it for you
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:44am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

The CSO is as dull as you

Give me that state to manage in 8years and see her become the Berlin of Nigeria

You call a Man Of God Dull

Umahi fears God

He always stand for the truth
Re: We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi by sarrki(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Don't worry

Restructuring or Disintegration will expatiate it for you

None will help the situation

You are an online ranter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Killed As Thugs Burn INEC Buses In Akwa Ibom - Photos / APC Logo And Flag / Atiku's Assessment On Pmb's Govt- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.