Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (82400 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by YelloweWest: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:

I cant count girls I know who fvcked their ex boyfriend a day to their wedding and continued even after the wedding and even after giving birth to kids.

U'd be amazed how married women fvck around. Who no go no know oo
Lol a day to wedding...

Na wa o
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by emmanikewon(m): 9:37am On Jun 29, 2017
Journalism?

You guys should learn how to respect privacy! The husband said he hold nothing against his wife, must you come on air to expose the air?
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Timbuktuo: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2017
iluvpomo:

Please oh, Bible talk monogamy for all genders..... Matthew 19:3–6 ([url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2019:3-6]read verse[/url])
Please don't spread misinformation about Xtians

You should stop spreading misinformation. Point out the post in those four verse where Jesus admonishes the marriage of one wife.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 29, 2017
Women and fvck is as humans to oxygen,can't live without it.

1 Like

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by melejo(m): 9:41am On Jun 29, 2017
OP don't you know what happens in Zimbabwe remains in Zimbabwe? why did you bring this matter public?
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A married woman's well is the sweetest to dig.

It is even sweeter when you know her husband...

Mama Nkechi was shouting "Ignatius, God punish your father" when she was under me.

The next day as I was driving out..the first person I saw was Mr Ignatius. I greeted him with such a calm smile.
He will never know why I smiled.
Good! Clap for yourself!
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by VanBommel(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2017
MzJin:

Really stop deceiving yourselves......sometimes men shuld tryna wear d shoes of women to know how it feels to get cheated on ........before ranting .......gos angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
I know you'll be a chronic cheat when you get married. Keep on defending cheating females ok undecided
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by sekem: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:

I cant count girls I know who fvcked their ex boyfriend a day to their wedding and continued even after the wedding and even after giving birth to kids.

U'd be amazed how married women fvck around. Who no go no know oo

You might have a point there

Some girl I was quite close to before she got married still wants us to maintain that closeness

Sometimes, she just calls me for no reasonable reason

I guess she still gets excited by the sexual tension we've always had

I know it wouldn't take much from me to pull her into a sexual tango

But...

In my own case,

The fear of God is greater than the command of conji shocked

2 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Wiretransfer: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2017
Pamelayoung:

You are very correct many atimes women are pressured into getting married to someone they don't like under duress. Very few manage to stay faithful while others are tempted to return to their ex. How do you advise persons facing such?

Let no one pressure you into a loveless marriage, unless they will also be in that marriage with you.
Did they hold a knife to her head? or disown her?

Any woman in such a situation must live with it as she made the choice herself. If they force you to cut off your hand will you oblige?
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by oglalasioux(m): 9:46am On Jun 29, 2017
The fraud called marriage again.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Krixxb(m): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Actuarydeji post=57944852]
My guy go and read your bible very well. Noah, Abraham, Moses down to other prophets married more than one wife. So because Jesus Christ lived a short time on earth doesn't mean that Christianity support monogamy. Did Jesus ever said that he's a Christian? No! Check the Acts of Apostle 11:26. You need to upgrade yourself sha.

Bruh! Christian means Christ followers/Christ like... So how would Jesus say he is a christian during he stay on earth? U don sharply quote Bible, get ur facts right bluh!!!
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by MzJin(f): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2017
VanBommel:
I know you'll be a chronic cheat when you get married. Keep on defending cheating females ok undecided

You are entitled to ur opinion oga............wateva tin u say to me does not make u any better than I em......so I will just flip ova n pretend u just blabbed....... wetin qonsin me........mtchewwwwwwwwww........Igbos vs afonjas........ sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by amakadihot87(f): 9:52am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

......to dig married men dey sweet too,cos wen d guy go finally meet d wife ......he will b like....Amaka touch me d way used to do na
Mama Nkechi was shouting "Ignatius, God punish your father" when she was under me.

The next day as I was driving out..the first person I saw was Mr Ignatius. I greeted him with such a calm smile.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by VanBommel(m): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2017
MzJin:

You are entitled to ur opinion oga............wateva tin u say to me does not make u any better than I em......so I will just flip ova n pretend u just blabbed....... wetin qonsin me........mtchewwwwwwwwww........Igbos vs afonjas........ sad sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I like you but can't get married to you because of that comment. I'll die early
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2017
Philpham:
The husband is weak.
What goes around comes around, as men have decided to be dogs and sleep around, that is how other men will sleep with their wives. Period.

Unfortunately it doesn't work that way....its mostly the innocent guys that get burnt...its like the more u are good to them, the more u get burnt....I got cheated on, infected with and STD and found my picture inside a jazz pot for a woman I loved with my whole heart and was faithful to for 4 years!...was a teenager to my early twenties...didn't even kiss another girl ... Na God save me...im trying so hard not to give in to hate, so I won't slow down my progress...but I'm telling u at this point, a lady can be dying next to me...and I don't even move just because she is a woman... I just get laid and go, don't feel nothing....if they bleep up, I'm not the type to hit, but I can be very devious....and I believe from my soul that nothing good can come out of loving or keeping these people close...just tidy and go..(but then again most of them are possessed, I tire o).
I'm just worried cuz I'm a christian and I'll have to get married someday....I just feel I should just get a surrogate mother and keep on with my life...should do so in 4 years time..I know my family will kick against it..but what the hell.
most of them are just bad luck manifested in the flesh.....
But I'm still a nice guy tho

2 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Okies27(m): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Lucario007:
Women who cheat: Sluts, hoes,
Men who cheat: men.

Even in the Bible and Qur'an, men have always had more than one woman, but women should never have more than one man.

Cheating women are pitiful. undecided
. Misinformation. Bible only talks about one wife, one man. Cos some Bible character cheated doesn't make it a law. If na Qur'an or traditional matter, I go understand you.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by NairalandAsasin(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2017
embarassed She is fat and this how she repays her husband? .

1 Like

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by idris4r83(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2017
femilek8:

So Zimbabwe is in East Africa?? Kontunu
no dull me bro

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Actuarydeji(m): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=Krixxb post=57946023][/quote]
Guy I am not here to contest any religion stuff. Christian means what you said, people named/called the Apostles Christian. So try and get your fact very well.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Antina(f): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Chai!! her eyes never commot for there.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Gkay1(m): 10:08am On Jun 29, 2017
remember, God is not mock, whatsoever u sow, u will reap.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Afe11: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma says hi bruh

1 Like

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Lucario007:
Women who cheat: Sluts, hoes,
Men who cheat: men.

Even in the Bible and Qur'an, men have always had more than one woman, but women should never have more than one man.

Cheating women are pitiful. undecided
not only are you misinformed about the bible, you are aslo a sexist with double standard, it will take more time of therapy to cure your misinformation and ignorance, men who cheat are not men but people who lack self control and can be placed on a border lind between human and animal, don't let sexism blind your sense of rationality
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by fortunechy(m): 10:29am On Jun 29, 2017
useless hoe
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by GuntersChain(m): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2017
maybe the ex was her first love, some women do not seem to get over the guy that hit it first.

1 Like

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Pamelayoung: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2017
Wiretransfer:

Let no one pressure you into a loveless marriage, unless they will also be in that marriage with you.
Did they hold a knife to her head? or disown her?

Any woman in such a situation must live with it as she made the choice herself. If they force you to cut off your hand will you oblige?

What if you don't find smone who loves you backand age is fast ticking away
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by TundeHashim(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2017
iluvpomo:

Please oh, Bible talk monogamy for all genders..... Matthew 19:3–6 ([url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2019:3-6]read verse[/url])
Please don't spread misinformation about Xtians
Looooool! What about King Solomon that had 700 wives and 300 concubines? There is no verse of the Bible that condemned him for such act. God's approval need not be explicit, it could be implied as well bro. And I repeat, Both books support polygamy.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by megastarjec(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2017
it's a sad one though. Yes it happens but one shouldn't wish or think of it happening to him because my dear odi kwa (it's so) difficult to handle ooo
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by ekensi01: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2017
MzJin:

Eke it is wrong for her to do so........she aint got no justification....if she wasn't good with d marriage why going for it......or was she forced........mtcewwwwwwseriously all dis shits just weakens me n scares me from getting into rship let alone marriage.........life of hell if u make d wrong choice......n how can u even ascertain who is ryt.....when men are being dogs......women turning into bulls on heat......what is it about dis sex self, if I may ask......breaking a sworn oath b4 the supreme God, hurting one another, putting young generation on d edge and boring hatred for one another for the rest of your lives over what 5 - 30 mins of sweat n mourn ......Who sex don elp?? Dis world as a whole just tire me.........Leme not spoil my beautiful day.......
Just dnt only look at d bad side it,it may spoil your mind for me grin
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by elbaraj001(m): 10:45am On Jun 29, 2017
Whoares are always not fvkin loyal...believe me
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2017
when l see things like this l wonder if ll ever get to make a final choice on who to marry... l can't imagine my wife not being a virgin. l ve seen terrible things... some girlz fvcking with reckless abandon and then marrying one fool when they are tired!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.