Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (82399 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Kizyte(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Happens all the time . Hence why they say most men's first son aren't theirs.
Serious? shocked
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Jman06(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Let no lady lead me into the temptation of murder o. A guy like me can kill under such circumstance. Please if you can't stay faithful to me, better not accept to marry me because i won't forgive you if you cheat.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Lucario007(m): 9:11am On Jun 29, 2017
iluvpomo:

Please oh, Bible talk monogamy for all genders..... Matthew 19:3–6 ([url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2019:3-6]read verse[/url])
Please don't spread misinformation about Xtians

For every person you mention in the Bible that had one wife, I can mention 10 that had more or had concubines.
Should we go with Solomon? Abraham? David?

Or are you saying that we should abandon everything in the old testament? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Actuarydeji(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2017
iluvpomo:

Please oh, Bible talk monogamy for all genders..... Matthew 19:3–6 ([url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2019:3-6]read verse[/url])
My guy go and read your bible very well. Noah, Abraham, Moses down to other prophets married more than one wife. So because Jesus Christ lived a short time on earth doesn't mean that Christianity support monogamy. Did Jesus ever said that he's a Christian? No! Check the Acts of Apostle 11:26. You need to upgrade yourself sha.

3 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Yomzzyblog: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
This is so bad..
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by MzJin(f): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
What da hell,some women are naturally foolish,wicked and stupid example this woman

em neva in support of dis bae.....but d big question is .....why wuld a woman do dis to her hubby on dia wedding nite??

1 Like

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by DTaj: 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
iluvpomo:

You are the ignorant one here, not the person who posted earlier. How many wives did the following prophets and revered individuals God loved and spoke about in the Bible, like Abraham ("father of the faith"wink, Jacob, David, Solomon, David, Esau, Elkanah, Moses, etc have?

Not only did some of the well-regarded men of God mentioned in the Bible have many, many wives, they even had concubines! And you are here talking rubbish...

3 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by MzJin(f): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
canalily:
New wifeundecided

hahahahahahaahhahhhaaaaaaahhhahahhaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2017
after Kenya comes Zimbabwe
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by DTaj: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Actuarydeji:

My guy go and read your bible very well. Noah, Abraham, Moses down to other prophets married more than one wife. So because Jesus Christ lived a short time on earth doesn't mean that Christianity support monogamy. Did Jesus ever said that he's a Christian? No! Check the Acts of Apostle 11:26. You need to upgrade yourself sha.

Thank you for educating the clown...Some of these kids do not even know the Bible they claim to carry about. Countless Prophets in the Bible married many wives and had concubines...

2 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by AntiWailer: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A married woman's well is the sweetest to dig.

It is even sweeter when you know her husband...

Mama Nkechi was shouting "Ignatius, God punish your father" when she was under me.

The next day as I was driving out..the first person I saw was Mr Ignatius. I greeted him with such a calm smile.
He will never know why I smiled.

Your wife will say the same thing under your driver.

It is Karma

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by ekensi01: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2017
MzJin:

em neva in support of dis bae.....but d big question is .....why wuld a woman do dis to her hubby on dia wedding nite??
You can't tell what boys are like, may be the guy just begg her to giv it to him for the last time, unfortunate for them they where caught. grin
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Obaf1(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2017
iluvpomo:

;;;;;; u don come wit ur bias defend, how many wife those prohet in d bible marry, d like of moses, jacob, solomon etc, can u jst understand wat d bro trying to say.? ;;;;;;
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Pamelayoung: 9:22am On Jun 29, 2017
littlewonders:

I came to understand why they venture into this act recently, most of this married women don't really marry who they love, it is as a pressure of getting married they dive to any proposal for the sake of marriage. But many of them who can't control their emotions still fall back to their ex for emotional and sexual fulfillment.

Check many weddings today, not their boyfriends are they getting married to. I can tell you a girl I bleep sometime is swearing to still have me even when she's married. Don't trust women in full gauge especially the new ones taken in as wife at first.

You are very correct many atimes women are pressured into getting married to someone they don't like under duress. Very few manage to stay faithful while others are tempted to return to their ex. How do you advise persons facing such?
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Obaf1(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Please don't spread misinformation about Xtians[/quote];;;;;; u don come wit ur bias defend, how many wife those prohet in d bible marry, d like of moses, jacob, solomon etc, can u jst understand wat d bro trying to say.? ;;;;;;
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Evablizin(f): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2017
MzJin:

angel i don't understand at all kai.sigh
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by femilek8(m): 9:23am On Jun 29, 2017
idris4r83:
East Africa and weird lifestyle are like
So Zimbabwe is in East Africa?? Kontunu
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by MzJin(f): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2017
iluvpomo:
You are welcome my dear ... he was obliviously mixing up two religious practices there ....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink winkdon't mind d afonja

1 Like

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Orpe7(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2017
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by MzJin(f): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2017
littlewonders:

Marriage these days is for personal fulfilment.

I concur.....now u talking
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Orpe7(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Orpe7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4qxvovzFKY

The ex na real niggar for bed grin
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by KingAfo(m): 9:25am On Jun 29, 2017
littlewonders:

I came to understand why they venture into this act recently, most of this married women don't really marry who they love, it is as a pressure of getting married they dive to any proposal for the sake of marriage. But many of them who can't control their emotions still fall back to their ex for emotional and sexual fulfillment.

Check many weddings today, not their boyfriends are they getting married to. I can tell you a girl I bleep sometime is swearing to still have me even when she's married. Don't trust women in full gauge especially the new ones taken in as wife at first.
I see SENSE all over you.

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2017
luvinhubby:
Is this a thread to condemn an evil act or one meant to classify all women as whores?

Time to demand a psychiatric evaluation test before accepting members into this forum. lipsrsealed

And you will be the first to fail the test.

Talk wetin u want talk and keep shut. No come turn to judge for here.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by MzJin(f): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Evablizin:
angel i don't understand at all kai.sigh

Swweetheart lets just live matter for matayas..........n pray our story be a diff one.........cos really em giving up on dis marriage ish..........just holding up to a tiny hope.......beside d bible says u get in if u cnt b alone ,,,,,,not by force.....
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Mrnakeina(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A married woman's well is the sweetest to dig.

It is even sweeter when you know her husband...

Mama Nkechi was shouting "Ignatius, God punish your father" when she was under me.

The next day as I was driving out..the first person I saw was Mr Ignatius. I greeted him with such a calm smile.
He will never know why I smiled.

Your wife will be 'digged' before you..
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 29, 2017
Hoez gonna be hoez so I couldn't blame Tammy.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by buchilino(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2017
AM BEGINNING TO LIKE DEM ZIMBABWEAN GALS. APART FROM RAPING DER MEN DEY LOVE FU.KINGUP N DOWN.
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 9:31am On Jun 29, 2017
small time, girls will start ranting and chanting with their cockroach brain that guys are wicked, guys a dis and dat......

so tell me wat r u girls?
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by discman2k2(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2017
littlewonders:

Dude, u r danm right!!!!!!!!!!
I personally have found myself in such circumstances many times. Ladies just marry basically because of the SOCIETAL PRESSURE. Women love to be at per with their peers so they succumb to anyone that may seem to take care of their bills & want them.
Yet they continue being bleeped real hard by the other guy in za oza room.

Dude, u deserve this

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by MzJin(f): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2017
ekensi01:
You can't tell what boys are like, may be the guy just begg her to giv it to him for the last time, unfortunate for them they where caught. grin

Eke it is wrong for her to do so........she aint got no justification....if she wasn't good with d marriage why going for it......or was she forced........mtcewwwwwwseriously all dis shits just weakens me n scares me from getting into rship let alone marriage.........life of hell if u make d wrong choice......n how can u even ascertain who is ryt.....when men are being dogs......women turning into bulls on heat......what is it about dis sex self, if I may ask......breaking a sworn oath b4 the supreme God, hurting one another, putting young generation on d edge and boring hatred for one another for the rest of your lives over what 5 - 30 mins of sweat n mourn ......Who sex don elp?? Dis world as a whole just tire me.........Leme not spoil my beautiful day.......

2 Likes

Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by vitalisspecial: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2017
Gobe
Re: New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe by Timbuktuo: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2017
littlewonders:

That is why I laugh when I read nairaland men say "make money and women will come". Of course, they will but, they are coming for the money not for you? As a man, there is nothing worse than showering your "beloved" wife with material things only for her to go and shower them on a fucck boy. Tufiakwa.

Any woman that cannot be head over heels with me in poverty should forget about my love when I'm rich. We fit marry but e no fit be like. Women that can act for Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.