Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" (91895 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by dollarcoolcat(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
Smiles weakling punch line, person wey know ths nigga beta warn am make him no cause him down fall
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
delishpot:
This one wey dress like body wey dem put for laying in state abi na wake keep naim no want us to hear word these days again. Evans tori don dey fade now na huspupi own dey shele.

No need to waste that 5 milla go and invest it in those youths wey dey find capital and make profit from it.
WTF grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Lincoln275(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
what's all these for God sake, ahhh nawa ooo, wen person never chop since morning. mtcheeee, iranu
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by tlops(m): 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
What is hushpupping?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by sukkot: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
remi1444:
husspoopoo is rich from his ill gotten Money but his sense is
like that of one failed nairaland music artiste who I haven't
seen his song on abegmusic,tooxclusive,naijaloaded etc.but
all he does is post about his girlfriend. If, you know his hit the
like button.
airforce1

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by codedthingzzzzz: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
i wonder what this stupid @EFCC ppl are doing...see person u suppose use for scape goat, na Dasuki dem go dey pursue up and down
GossipHeart:

Everyone knows he's a Yahoo boy

He's currently wanted in Malaysia

He ought to lay low but he's stupid

He will be arrested by EFCC soon

Trust me

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by TinaAnita(f): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno I know but who the f*ck is hushpuppy?
I hate it with passion when an attention seeker tries to use a celebrity to shine the wrong way. Must he attack Phyno just to be on the spotlight? Enjoy your 2 mins fame while it lasts dummy puppy

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Papiikush: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
Oyindidi:
Evans is eyeing him grin
Make them kidnap am jare. He is becoming a burden to us undecided

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by ivolt: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
EFCC is slacking in its duties.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Benbisco(f): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
liftedhigh:
This media war na wah o

I tire o! So called mumubrities sorry, celebrities always coming on social media to wash their dirty linen.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
T
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by stasius: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
His house can buy not only your shoes but your blouse.
Hehehehehheheheehe.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by aiir2303(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Can't blame the puppy. It's the Nigerian system that gives room for all these bs.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Chai.. Jesus!! That statement be like Thunder!! If your house ie the house of a Nigerian celebrity (phyno) in bracket cant buy his Shoes.. Chineke!!!! Walai i don vex, I don vex ooooo chai!!
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Gofwane(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
And the idiot replies.

I wonder why good people die and these attention seekers live longer

I think he should be kidnapped and killed.

Where are kidnappers when you need one? undecided
people like this puppy are the ones that should be kidnapped. C

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by LasGidiOwner: 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
And the idiot replies.

I wonder why good people die and these attention seekers live longer

I think he should be kidnapped and killed.

Where are kidnappers when you need one? undecided

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by dynicks(m): 5:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Evans right now: how come I never got to know of this guy all these while..Hushpuppy...hmmm I see...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by seedman(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
no body know where he is getting his money from
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Philinho(m): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
What count is what you've contributed to humanity n not your shoe. stupidity

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Oyindidi(f): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

Make them kidnap am jare. He is becoming a burden to us undecided
gringrin I just dey laugh as I read your first post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by lankieman: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Black man sad
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Rilwayne001: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
sukkot:
grin

Be shining your gworo-teeth there, you will not see person and you will not ask. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by yemmight(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
If you buy a shoe for 5 million, no matter how na waste. Whoever has a house worth 5m, is an investor and responsible human being.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by HIPROFILE(m): 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
Smh.. I like this popi dude he is seriously marketing himself and the brand he advertises for through those who have carved a nitch for themselves already in ent. Industry.

Initial bomb was OBO now PHYNO...

Dude trying so hard to become famous and as well clean up his track through which he made the money he flaunts here and there...

If confronted for any reason now he will tell he markets for Gucci, model for Gucci or even ambassador to Gucci in Nigeria....he's a socialite after all...keep balling bro I like your way.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by generaljeffery(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
This Hushpuppi of a guy wants cheap publicity, Dat's why he took on Iceprince and Phyno cos he knows they have a very huge fan base. Well of course, the idiot has no meaningful source of income.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by blackbeau1(f): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Y exactly is this news?
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by remi1444: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
airforce1
boss watch your back he is coming... didn't mention name. Winks
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Koka12f3: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yes!!!! long av bn trying to join these group.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by sukkot: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Be shining your gworo-teeth there, you will not see person and you will not ask. undecided undecided
buahaha bros me how you dey ? no vex, na too much studies o jare wink

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by chubinwa(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don't know dis guy called hushpuppi fr Adam nt until now bt pheno I know. and pls, d shoe in question, can it walk u up to heaven. just asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.