Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" (91896 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by YelloweWest: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hush puppy should shut up.

He looks like a criminal sef

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by madgoat(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
And the idiot replies.
U
I wonder why good people die and these attention seekers live longer. First it was bobrisky now this? undecided

I think he should be kidnapped and killed.

Where are kidnappers when you need one? undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by madgoat(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Patiently waiting for hushpuppi's downfall kiss

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by olowookerekemi(f): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
remi1444:
husspoopoo is rich from his ill gotten Money but his sense is
like that of one failed nairaland music artiste who I haven't
seen his song on abegmusic,tooxclusive,naijaloaded etc.but
all he does is post about his girlfriend. If, you know his hit the
like button.
u wicked oooo

U dey use style abuse our future NL artist

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by basictutor: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
Some people get wealthy by mistake.
They just don't deserve it.
Real Hustled money won't challenge another's
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Vivipop(f): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lousy immature noisemakers everywhere.
This guy reminds me of one Jude guy here on Nairaland. Bunch of overgrown baby-fraudsters.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by madgoat(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
remi1444:
husspoopoo is rich from his ill gotten Money but his sense is
like that of one failed nairaland music artiste who I haven't
seen his song on abegmusic,tooxclusive,naijaloaded etc.but
all he does is post about his girlfriend. If, you know his hit the
like button.

Chai... But u ugly for ur pix oh grin
Pple wey ugly no suppose to dey throw shades undecided
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by discman2k2(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Childrwn never still wan grow up!

Pls come lemme give better growing miuk!

Mpamas!!!

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by remi1444: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
olowookerekemi:
u wicked oooo

U dey use style abuse our future NL artist
no I no mention name ooo...lolx
aunty mi ba wo ni?
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by cifo1145(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
There are many people that lack sense but hush puppi tops them all because even after giving himself hush as a prefix to a nickname he still does'nt know that another word for saying be quiet is the word hush...thats why he keeps speaking folly....pls we should change his name to leakingmouth puppy. cool
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by johnson232: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
kowema:
Everyone is finding their voice now even this hush-Busky.
Thanks to social media, any rat can now be famous
dat hushpupi guy is not a rat ooo...it is not easy to make money regardless of the source....

whether through legit or dubious means...none is easy.....
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by omolayomi06: 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
WotzupNG:
So, it all started when Hushpuppi shaded Phyno and Iceprince by claiming they were both wearing fake Patek Phillip wristwatches. That didn’t sit well with Phyno who blasted Hushpuppi by claiming he’s not the type that brags on social media, unlike hushpuppi who rushes to the new media to showcase any little achievement. In the rapper’s post, he made mention of how he built a house for his mum without bragging about it. Now, Hushpuppi wants a picture of the house to see if it costs as much as his shoes, lol.

http://wotzup.ng/if-your-house-can-buy-my-shoes-i-will-give-you-5million-hushpuppi-to-phyno/

Hushpuppi Buys 6 Pairs Of Shoes For 2million Naira. See https://www.nairaland.com/3203530/hushpuppi-buys-6-pairs-shoes
I think you can now see why faz the bald guy is talking about this fools,,, if you really make your money in a good way like phyno showcase yourself and how you make your money.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Rilwayne001: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
GossipHeart:

Everyone knows he's a Yahoo boy

He's currently wanted in Malaysia

He ought to lay low but he's stupid

He will be arrested by EFCC soon

Trust me

Which EFCC, the same toothless dogs? I would rather FBI go after his useless ass.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Dayor100(m): 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
This guy will kill someone someday
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by remi1444: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
madgoat:

Chai... But u ugly for ur pix oh grin
Pple wey ugly no suppose to dey throw shades undecided
brozzay....this 1 deep e pain me,but I no.mention name ooo...lolx

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by experimentist: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
presented007:
Nairaland sef we don finish Evans the Billionaire kidnapper matter now na Husppus*y and Phyno...
O boy! Seun threw a mod outta window... Murder was the case that they call it.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
I don't want to comment... Bye bye
come see your waist beads don scatter for ground
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by iweecureyou: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
I don't want to comment... Bye bye
Dart is why i am say corkroash is ur brain.U say u are no commens why u na commensin eh didirismiley
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Kingsleyananz: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Becoted001:
Chai, I go find money buy that shoe
I dey telz you
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
The only person/creature/entity that can hush this hushpuppi is Naijagistlive...
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by diva90: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yahoo boy vs. artist, phyno should have ignored his stupidity
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hushpuppi gay? Seems like he gat bwest

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by iluvpomo(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
The low level of thinking of these men is embarrassing to humanity....
Imagine bragging about shoes FFS .... facepalm
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by LordOfNaira: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
presented007:
Nairaland sef we don finish Evans the Billionaire kidnapper matter now na Husppus*y and Phyno...

Nawa o, so Mynd don turn woman. Lol.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
And the idiot replies.

I wonder why good people die and these attention seekers live longer. First it was bobrisky now this? undecided

I think he should be kidnapped and killed.

Where are kidnappers when you need one? undecided
Hush Papi
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Pweetycwistee(f): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Money miss road....

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Papiikush: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
Hush Papi
I think that will be my new moniker when this one gets banned grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by crisisexpert321(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
So much noise, Efcc where are you? Wish Evans was on ground
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by anambraamaka: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
phyno fall hand i swear the guy don post him shoes now na 2-1 until you post the house.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by manuel80(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2017
Honestly, phyno shouldn't have replied this guy
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Acidosis(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
They are both stup!d
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by vRendoh(m): 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2017
cool
Dangote I know....Bill Gate. ..yes I know too.
Neither of them has these numbers of shoes nor talk this way....
Whose voice is this?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.