Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" (91894 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by sisisioge: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin

There was ever a time we liked the guy with the bright shoes...now we love the guy with both bright upstairs and future. Forget tongue
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by udemzyudex(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lol.. Make una leave this guy alone, he is saying the truth naa.

Oya phyno you shouldn't have replied him but since you've decided to play his game, show us the house biko. If you don't need the #5million, I need it.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by udemzyudex(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
SageTravels:
Phyno does not Brag Bro

Really? Then why did he mention the house and car? That's part of bragging, he should have ignored him but he choose to play the game he knows he can't win..

The only thing phyno can win here is human sympathy, just like what's going on here.

Person wey pass you don pass you yeah for money, so don't bother dragging with him..

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
puppies where meant to be cute this one is a stupid puppy

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Ossy112: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
k
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by SageTravels: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
udemzyudex:

Really? Then why did he mention the house and car? That's part of bragging, he should have ignored him but he choose to play the game he knows he can't win..

The only thing phyno can win here is human sympathy, just like what's going on here.

Person wey pass you don pass you yeah for money, so don't bother dragging with him..

Which money are we talking about. Phyno source of income i no, Puppi Source i dont no
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by udemzyudex(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
SageTravels:

Which money are we talking about. Phyno source of income i no, Puppi Source i dont no

What's stopping you from asking him?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by AmuDimpka: 7:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
The idiot that wears red blouse and shows shoes

Some blacks are just stupid
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by samwhi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno right now
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by samwhi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno right now grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by SageTravels: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
udemzyudex:

What's stopping you from asking him?

I thought you would know better.....
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by groundnutoil(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
GossipHeart:

Everyone knows he's a Yahoo boy

He's currently wanted by the Malaysian government for fraud

He ought to lay low and enjoy the money he's already stolen from innocent people but he's stupid enough to be flaunting his ill gotten money on Instagram

If i were him, i wouldn't let anyone know how i roll, no Instagram or Facebook, i will just retire from that lifestyle and start a legit business

He will be arrested by EFCC soon

Trust me
he is not even a yahoo boy
he is just using dat as a cover up
dat guy resemble person wey dey intelligent enough to dupe white people?
hushpuppi is a confirm big time drug peddler
and am hundred percent sure
he just covers up with yahoo cus it g boys are more celebrated in dis part of the world
forgive ma grammatical blunders

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by udemzyudex(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2017
SageTravels:

I thought you would know better.....
Keep thoughting grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by sekem: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don't like this hushpoppy of a boy

I'm sure the boy is a childish adult

Just look at the way the boy is seeking cheap attention

You have all the shoes in the world as if to say when you die you'll be buried with all of your shoes

Mtcheeewwww undecided
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Augustap(f): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hushpuppy, sorry hushpuppi looks like someone that got dressed by a mortician... He looks awful, btw wat kind of shirt is that? grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by BBBlaze: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Who b dis mumu sef, called hushpupi?...na puppies he dey rear for a living?

Wait a minute! Did he just say "all his shoes is 2 million; that means, idomatically a pair is approximately 5 thousand. ...wow...dis boy is "poor".
People are spending just that same "2 million" for a "customised shoe" and they don't even make pee; this GOAT BEARDED MAN is bragging about all his "assembled in china and finished in aba shoes"...

*Spatttttt*...I spit on your shoes; Nika! cool
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Goddykeyz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
av heard enough of this Rottweiler's bark.
time for him to go back to his cage...and at the end we don't wanna hear the lyrics.....who let the dog out.......wool wooo
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Pro2makx(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
Just because this hussDog Abi hussBingo don go do MMM e nor wan allow man pikin hear word again. wish I had that meme wen them dey use cane flog the winch commit from that lebelebe guy body. I for quick drop am here like album
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by misano(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
stasius:
I like his blouse.

Hahahha

Lol... Na really blouse. I dey look D cloth since I nor know watin to call am...
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by aluko360(m): 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
chai!
Evans where are you when you are most needed?
This hush pawpaw go be better market for Evans and his likes.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by idoncare440(f): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
shegra58:
You get blood for your body grin grin
I blame u? no b ur fellow g*y later if things fall apart no u go say na d witch wey Sidon hin own jeje dey do village people do u.... where e even take c u? lemme continue eating my ata dindin n pomo joor..
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by donqx: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
shut da f up
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by zubydave(m): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
presented007:
Nairaland sef we don finish Evans the Billionaire kidnapper matter now na Husppus*y and Phyno...
Boss you na Oga for comedy
grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by gidjah(m): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Becoted001:
Chai, I go find money buy that shoe
you?, haba, wetin dey worry you sef, those Shoes look like mammy water shoes!!
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Titau: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2017
but this hushpuppy get bad mouth oooo

Imagine him comparing person father house with his shoe

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by emmaadigun(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
awon oponu meji jatijati........ when unaa no work hard for money. when did u hear dis kind rubbish from otedola and Dangote

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by SURElee(f): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Others invest in properties while some invest in Gucci and CL red bottom shoesn safe to say some are wearing your lands/properties on their feet.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
delishpot:

Na lie I talk? grin grin just look at him in that red blouse and picture it in your mind.

Red blouse? this guy..you are so funny..l don't even need to imagine it,that was the first thing that came to mind when I saw the picture

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Longcucumber(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
SmartyPants:
What does this hushpup of a man do for a living?
him day sell gala for mile2

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by meritocrat: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hotpussy's account is not verified. Wannabe celebrity.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Acefundz: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2017
So because u done worth something na u won dae brag hussy na gutter u come from o u better calm down
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by salat247(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
SmartyPants:
What does this hushpup of a man do for a living?
lol... this meme got my head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.