Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" (91897 Views)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Timaya To Phyno: "Marriage Doesn’t Work. Just Have A Child" / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysia” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:

I think that will be my new moniker when this one gets banned grin
Coool
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by madenigga(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Choiiiiii dz one is strong
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
delishpot:
This one wey dress like body wey dem put for laying in state abi na wake keep naim no want us to hear word these days again. Evans tori don dey fade now na huspupi own dey shele.

No need to waste that 5 milla go and invest it in those youths wey dey find capital and make profit from it.

Ewwww....."laying in State" LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by GossipHeart(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Which EFCC, the same toothless dogs? I would rather FBI go after his useless ass.

FBI can never do anything to him, that's not their job

They can't arrest a Nigerian citizen who haven't been to their country, they can only arrest American citizens

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Bowwow11(m): 6:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
show of ignorance
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by delishpot: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
ikechizoba:

Ewwww....."laying in State" LWKMD

Na lie I talk? grin grin just look at him in that red blouse and picture it in your mind.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by jom4real007(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bcoz You dey use Gucci stuffs now we no dey hear word..abeg wetin u wan make the person wet get the Gucci company do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Duru009(m): 6:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
What an insult !!
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by olowookerekemi(f): 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
remi1444:
no I no mention name ooo...lolx
aunty mi ba wo ni?
lolz

M gud
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by kingsleymike: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
Who is this baby?
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by remi1444: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
olowookerekemi:
lolz

M gud
Am ok o...
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by jconsulting(f): 6:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
When money miss road this what happens
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by hatchy(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
Bush puppy abi na wetin be your name,make we hear word!

How much do you have sef that no body will rest for you,eehn!

Nigerians with loud mouth. Can't you donate to orphanage or have a charity organization instead of buying shoes and drinking wine of millions of naira while there are many youths that amount can help to start up a business venture.

Only in Nigeria...
Yeye dey smell!

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Lalas247(f): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nigerians n bragging
E dey for blood...... but who is he undecided tori red bottoms

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by akintadetope(m): 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
this is going to be interesting
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Funny dude.
Na wa oo

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by peter0071(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
small children.... when real men like Otodola and me are not talking...make una go sleep jor
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by 989900: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Empty barrels . . .
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by defashan: 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2017
Papiikush:
And the idiot replies.

I wonder why good people die and these attention seekers live longer. First it was bobrisky now this? undecided

I think he should be kidnapped and killed.

Where are kidnappers when you need one? undecided

Have you ever heard of mistaken identity? You might wanna consider change of name because your moniker sounds like hushpuppi.

An illiterate kidnapper might come for papiikush instead of hushpuppi.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Skoopy(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
I don't want to comment... Bye bye

Gal you're pretty! I give it to u.
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by holluphemydavid(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Phyno and Ice Prince I knw, but hushpupi I dnt knw
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by AlNur: 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
presented007:
Nairaland sef we don finish Evans the Billionaire kidnapper matter now na Husppus*y and Phyno...
Guy send your account number make I send you 1k grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
PLEASE IS HUSHPIPI SAME PERSON AS USHBEBE
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by toocoded: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
#hushpuppi is actually gay and wants celebs'attention. His ar*sehole really needs some servicing though, reason for these ranting via social media embarassed
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by JoNach: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
GavelSlam:
This idiot should keep quiet.

Phyno we recognise as a hardworking artiste.

Anything he's gained we can attest to his labour.

What does this wannabe celebrity do for a living?

No shop, no office, no platform, no skill, no idea.

I forgot to add: No sense of style.

Complete money miss Road.

No car, or have you seen him posing with his car?? Car no dey for him and him juju man contract

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by adeshinacute(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
If you are in ilorin Just Apples is your one stop shop for all apple product Buy your UK used iPhone 6 @ Affordable price Come to our office @ no 35 off-garrage road beside kwara express or check my signature for my contact
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by AfricanCalabash(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
sory did they say hush poopoo is a goat
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by odimbannamdi(m): 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
sexybbstar:
I don't want to comment... Bye bye

Please can i whatsapp u? I need yout assistance on something
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
It's obvious this Hushpuppi is a gay. While people are thinking he is into yahoo, he may be selling himself to rich men. lipsrsealed
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Burgerlomo: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
sehin79:
evans please kidnap this gye and demand 100 million naira this is a potential client lol

You better be careful make Evans no mention ya name as one of his whistle blower grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Onopa(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
I stand with hushpuppi grin
Re: Hushpuppi To Phyno: "If Your House Can Buy My Shoes, I Will Give You N5 Million" by Smyblueboy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
beef getting more interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Wears Camel Toe Revealing Tight Outfit / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes / Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.