Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? (6188 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by sexyLeamon(f): 2:52am On Jan 29, 2010
any guy who approach me on the street is doing it at his own risk
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by denzel2009: 2:59am On Jan 29, 2010
sexyLeamon:

The girls that said same in their early 20's are still waiting for mr right in their 40's.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by na2day2(m): 3:14am On Jan 29, 2010
sexyLeamon:

what are u feeling like? Ms Jackie Chan?
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:44am On Jan 29, 2010
denzel2009:

The girls that said same in their early 20's are still waiting for mr right in their 40's.
grin grin well I seems to have found Mr right in my 20's anyway

na2day?:

what are u feeling like? Ms Jackie Chan?
yeah tongue
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by poshangel: 3:52am On Jan 29, 2010
with better things to worry about, some people still have problem with something so trivial as if they are still in secondary school.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by twizy: 4:00am On Jan 29, 2010
successful accomplishment to picking up women's number would require her to be in the right state of mind. street pick-ups should be discouraged as u dunno wots on her mind. maybe she got evicted ysday. maybe her poor doggie died ysday. maybe she has a man. maybe shes rushing somewhere for a job interview. with all tthese going thru her mind the last tin she wants to hear is your corny one-liners. so i suggest u carry ur game to the playground like church, clubs, school.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by uniqued(f): 4:12am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

successful accomplishment to picking up women's number would require her to be in the right state of mind. street pick-ups should be discouraged as u dunno wots on her mind. maybe she got evicted ysday. maybe her poor doggie died ysday. maybe she has a man. maybe shes rushing somewhere for a job interview. with all tthese going thru her mind the last tin she wants to hear is your corny one-liners. so i suggest u carry your game to the playground like church, clubs, school.

shut up and get off NL. dey dnt need ur opinions go do beta things
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by twizy: 4:14am On Jan 29, 2010
hahahaha stalker
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by denzel2009: 4:33am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

successful accomplishment to picking up women's number would require her to be in the right state of mind. street pick-ups should be discouraged as u dunno wots on her mind. maybe she got evicted ysday. maybe her poor doggie died ysday. maybe she has a man. maybe shes rushing somewhere for a job interview. with all tthese going thru her mind the last tin she wants to hear is your corny one-liners. so i suggest u carry your game to the playground like church, clubs, school.

You have to approach her respectfully,deep down it does something to a girl's ego that someone still find her attractive. If you can sing YORIYORI, you will definitely get a smile or digits grin
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by poshangel: 4:35am On Jan 29, 2010
denzel u no take style sound lame at all, u just lame completely, or was that a joke?

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by twizy: 4:40am On Jan 29, 2010
dont do it again. oya go n sleep
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by twizy: 4:45am On Jan 29, 2010
oya apologize n i promise to take it off, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by poshangel: 4:48am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

oya apologize n i promise to take it off, tongue tongue tongue
what should she apologise for, d girl for the pic no wowo, i will like to see ur own though
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by uniqued(f): 4:49am On Jan 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked. nwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
twizy. ok sorry abeg quick cry cry
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by twizy: 4:50am On Jan 29, 2010
looool. call me now now loool and beg me
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by twizy: 4:51am On Jan 29, 2010
poshangel:

what should she apologise for, d girl for the pic no wowo, i will like to see your own though
ladies first
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:53am On Jan 29, 2010
things are going personal here undecided
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by uniqued(f): 4:54am On Jan 29, 2010
twizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by poshangel: 4:54am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

looool. call me now now loool and beg me
will that get your limp d.i.c.k up, yeye man/woman.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by twizy: 4:56am On Jan 29, 2010
hahaha u wish
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by poshangel: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2010
u wish, congeal will not kill u
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by na2day2(m): 5:12am On Jan 29, 2010
twizy:

thats why u read her body language and made a good timing wink wink wink
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by adosjun(m): 6:40am On Jan 29, 2010
Also is it right to toast a lady in d church? 4 instance i went 4 a visit somewher n met a lady on d strt dat i like wat offends hv i commited to walk up to her n knw n if possible get her contact?u don't nid to toast u just hv her contact,talk to her like 2 or 3time den toast her.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by beingme(f): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2010
where u meet someone doesn't really matter but what matters is ur approach and u well of speaking
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Freiburger(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2010
beingme:

where u meet someone doesn't really matter but what matters is your approach and u well of speaking

That's how i'm also viewing it.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by iz2much: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2010
i find it odd, talking to a gurl on the street
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Freiburger(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2010
iz2much:

i find it odd, talking to a gurl on the street

Now tell me pls where is the most decent place to talk to a boo?
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by sweetpie23: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2010
beingme:

where u meet someone doesn't really matter but what matters is your approach and u well of speaking
true
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by CyberG: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2010
Some of the girls here are VERY silly with their arrogant, pompous and elitist comment! Who do you think you sorry asses are? So, if a guy sees you on the street and he is inclined to talk, should wait until the uncertain day he meets you in your father's house? Makes you question some girl's way of thinking! Any wonder 99% of you will end up as second and third wives? In fact, single forever and loving it?? You claim to be educated but you are unable to get your mind into the realities of living in a modern world! Okay, here you have it: may you never be approached on the street again or in any public place but in your father's house! LOSERS! angry angry

How nice that I NEVER have to worry with dense brains like your pathetic selves! Eeeeewwwwww!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by denzel2009: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2010
CyberG:

Some of the girls here are VERY silly with their arrogant, pompous and elitist comment! Who do you think you sorry asses are? So, if a guy sees you on the street and he is inclined to talk, should wait until the uncertain day he meets you in your father's house? Makes you question some girl's way of thinking! Any wonder 99% of you will end up as second and third wives? In fact, single forever and loving it?? You claim to be educated but you are unable to get your mind into the realities of living in a modern world! Okay, here you have it: may you never be approached on the street again or in any public place but in your father's house! LOSERS!

Ewo ntepe?
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by kkkossy(m): 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
@cyberG, i 2nd u, u make sense. But i dnt tink the girls will wnt 2b wooed in their father's house. They ar jst 2 shy enuf 2 admitt it.
@all, Jst imagine a guy in his hummer jeep stopin 2 woo a 9ja gurl nd u tink she won't oblige? U gurls shud stop being conceited.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by ayettymama(f): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
denzel2009:

Why won't you be impressed? Obviously u ve not met an experienced pick-up artist.They can chat-up woman in labour.

loool

i will neva go for a guy that chirpses me on the street!

what do i look like??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The More Vulnerable You Look, The More Men Find You Attractive / Video: Watch Leaked Video Of Miss Anambra 2015 Having Sekz / Igbo Slay Queen Can't Wait To Get Married For This Hilarious Reason(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.