Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? (6189 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by na2day2(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2010
ayettymama:

loool

i will neva go for a guy that chirpses me on the street!

what do i look like??

i dunno, a hoe? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Princek12(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2010
Only Naija girls will make a big deal about a guy approaching them on the street. Where else is he supposed to approach girls? After all, you know people by meeting them first, whether it happens on the street or in your living room, what difference does it make? And how does it affect the quality of the person who approached you on the street.
Some of y'all girls really need to remain in the village, for real.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by denzel2009: 12:51am On Jan 30, 2010
Princek12:

Only Naija girls will make a big deal about a guy approaching them on the street. Where else is he supposed to approach girls? After all, you know people by meeting them first, whether it happens on the street or in your living room, what difference does it make? And how does it affect the quality of the person who approached you on the street.
Some of y'all girls really need to remain in the village, for real.

Are you talking to ayettymama like that?
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by ayettymama(f): 2:32am On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

i dunno, a hoe? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

did i mention you monkey??

^^not funny!
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by na2day2(m): 2:35am On Jan 30, 2010
ayettymama:

did i mention you monkey??

^^not funny!

so u are a monkey hoe? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by ayettymama(f): 2:47am On Jan 30, 2010
^^ not ur fault

im the one that aknowledged your existence
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by calabaman(m): 3:01am On Jan 30, 2010
It is ok but u ave got 2shine ur eye as all that glitters is not necessarily gold
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by na2day2(m): 5:17am On Jan 30, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ not your fault

im the one that aknowledged your existence

among many other faults u have tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by GL(f): 5:55am On Jan 30, 2010
it's better for the guy to pretend to run into the girl at her destination, or somewhere else. it just doesn't feel nice when a guy stops you on the road and starts hitting on you. if a guy takes the time to watch a girl or follow till he can stage a meeting, she would feel more respected even if she knows he planned it.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by jalether(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2010
My eyes are hurting with the bullshit I'm reading, there is no such thing as an inappropriate place or condition to meeting attractive women

however what I do not condone are thirsty boys men who physically and verbally harass women on the street shocked shocked,

there is nothing wrong with street macking as long as it is executed with style, maturity and class cool.
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 30, 2010
@topi
Nothing wrong with it, it just depends on one's approach, after all, you can't meet everyone in church
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2010
Chei ! Missy B I think I am having the hots for you . Only your name wey I dey see for the screen of my lappy I don dey mastur8. grin
Re: Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? by ubong560(m): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2012
@topic, opportunity knocks bt only once. As a girl, if u ignore a guy who walks up 2 u in d street nt necessarily 4 direct toasting bt just 2 chat up and get ur contact at d end and mayb dat same guy was supposed 2b ur MR' RIGHT, dont u tink u may neva meet d person again in life and dat's opportunity u av just lost. It does nt really matter. U can meet ur spouse anywher and anytim. Note dat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why So Much Hype About February 14th? / My Vagina Aches Extremely During Sex, Do I Stand Any Risk During Labour (photo) / Wat Was D Last Thing U Said To Ur Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.