Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

"Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" (39927 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by BraveDeltan(m): 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Nigerian Pentecostal churches are just glorified cults. Jesus is the product they market.

Dat Jesus blood wey no strong pass goat own..

I just pity the likes of you. This very words you typed could lead to the downfall of your family lineage. Guess what, we the believers of Jesus Christ Will only advice you to repent. Our OUR GOD IS MIGHTY & POWERFUL ENOUGH TO FIGHT FOR HIMSELF.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Benekruku(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Christianity and confusion is like bread and butter

Even the Bible is confused! Its statements always contradicting each other!
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by mechanics(m): 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Xda59:

Like being half naked in church is accepted in rccg and unacceptable in deeper life right?
hmmm don't get what you are saying?
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
hahn:

I dey tell you

It is easier to find shelter in a mosque than in a church because the first thing church folks will ask you is "where do you worship?"

The comments from Christians here are pretty inhumane and kingebukasblog will have the audacity to claim that atheists laugh at the pains of Christians when they are the ones who tell the joke

Iranu

Assuming its a miracle , you will start asking for evidence like your life depends on it . No evidence for this one because you are ready to believe the story since it denigrates Christianity .

Skepticism : I question anything that attacks my beliefs ; if it does not , I do not question it .

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Mcreloaded(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2017
Too many ifffffssss
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by dominique(f): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
What has he done to alleviate his niece's accommodation issues? A whole New-York hotshot is sitting behind watching his niece go and squat at a church premises, is that one an uncle? A few hundred dollars would have prevented this mess. It's not too late to do the needful sha, he should assist his niece.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Analee(f): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
joshkiddies:
Nigerian Gay man, Kenny Bradmuse has taken to Facebook to reveal that his niece who is a student of Yabatech, was ejected from Deeper Life church premises, because she doesn't worship with them, but with the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

According to him, what led to this was that Yabatech is currently renovating their hostels and students have been looking for temporary places to stay.

Here's Kenny Bradmuse's story;

"Last week, my niece was ejected from Deeper Life church premises because she's not a member of the church. Now she sleeps in an open classroom. (Backstory: Yabatech, her new college, is renovating their hostels, and all new students are enjoined to look for a temporary place to stay.

She's only 16 for crying out loud, and first time out of home.) As a born again christian, she thought she found a refuge in a church. Unfortunately, the church says because she wears earrings and goes to the Redeemed, another church denomination, she is not eligible to stay.

As a brilliant yet economically disadvantaged student, her parents - who devote their entire lives to serve the Redeemed church - can never afford her a spot at the Redeemed church college. We can't say this enough: Nigerian brand of Christianity is a form of psychosis. (A severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.) #MentalSlavery of the Black Race is concerning".

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/deeper-life-church-allegedly-ejects-young-lady-premises-worships-rccg.html

that's y am stil lukn 4 a church dat can b lik OPM,even if its js one church dat has small similarities,in OPM dey dnt racist pple,b u deeperlife,rccg,moslems,white,blacks whoeva dey cari everibody along.daz y i luv OPM,no church can b lik it n comparison,tell a church dat has a similaries lik OPM n i wil tel u why it can neva av d OPM standard.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by 2shure: 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
See what money has caused

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2017
And the redeemed church of which she is a member won't allow her stay in their college hostel since she can't afford it. And you're here blaming deeperlife. All these churches are simply business ventures.

As foolish as the sheeples that worship these men of God are, none of them, especially the not so wealthy ones can afford the schools ( both secondary and university) built by these church with church members money. You gather your small money and give them, a million others gather their small money too and gives as offerings and tithes and it becomes big money in the cofers of the Church. They proceed to build a school with your money, a school that eventually is too big for your children to attend. A school you had a part in building. How foolish can you be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by mayorjosh(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
authority2006:

Express yourself fully by insulting Muslims, Islam and our prophet? Isorightyyy.
They didn't tag every poster in the Islamic section without reason now. You guys are simply nuisance when it comes to Islamic topics.
Sharap there undecided

But when it comes to Christian topics,it's your right to commit nuisance on the pages right?

Abeg swerve
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Kobicove(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
One-side story undecided
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Venica(f): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
sunnysunny69:
It's hard to blame deeper life here. While both churches serve the same God, they have different doctrine and the girl in question is not sleeping in the church premises for a night, probably weeks or months till the hostel renovation ends. So while would she be allowed to wear jewellery, make up etc around deeper life members who were told not to.
what is your point here have not you read : "LOVE CONQUERED ALL" Jesus is mostly found in the home of sinners. For he said he came not to call d righteous but sinners to repent. if this story is true then the deeper life church missed a golden opportunity to convert one sis to the right standard of their faith. All this over sabi people self!!

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by danfidel01(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2017
I don't totally believe this story. My friend stayedis Deeper life sisters BQ for a semester and she perms and does different kinds of hairstyles (even tho she's not an earring lady). There must be more to the story.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by murphine22(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Nigerian Pentecostal churches are just glorified cults. Jesus is the product they market.

Hello, Ur life is running on the last bar. Do not force urself into distraction.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by captaininiobong(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
let there be love amongst us . lets not b sentimental. christ loves everyone
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
mechanics:
The story is not true at all, after all, we are worshiping the same God, so they can't just reject her like that, it can be possible maybe if her way of life is misleading others in that vicinity.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by kentos2: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
When are we going to stop all this,is God not one,be it deeper life,redeem,baptist,etc.we're one body in Christ.end time things
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by georgeidoni: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
And yet, somebody will still come here and talk thrash about TB Joshua who preaches love among people irrespective of your race, religion, colour or denomination. Love him or hate him!
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
Jflex07:
Are you supposed to help someone based on doctrines?jesus said love your neighbors as yourself. Why do we take religion to an extreme in Nigeria while we commit different kind of atrocities every day. Deeper life acted in the wrong manner.we are one in the eyes of God irrespective of our doctrine or what have you!
Deeper didn't act in a wrong manner. I blame the girl for visiting there knowing fully well that deeper life are strict when it comes to doctrines. Deeper life isn't the only church offering shelter there, if she can't abide by their rules she should left without causing drama. If I know we're am going wouldn't be comfortable there then I wouldn't hesitate to look for an alternative. I remember staying with Catholic Corp members in their family house. They had rules that must be obeyed.my background was totally different so I had to abide by rules till I sort for an accommodation elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
danfidel01:
I don't totally believe this story. My friend stayedis Deeper life sisters BQ for a semester and she perms and does different kinds of hairstyles (even tho she's not an earring lady). There must be more to the story.
Exactly. Probably the girl's attitude is bad that was why. You know different people has different upbringing so you except everyone to behave alike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Awoo88: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Some peoples are working hard to outdo lie Muhammed. Deeper life will never eject any body even Muslims from it place.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Entom(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
another post please!
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by GoodMuyis(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

The two church involved are not Pentecostal
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by hahn(m): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Assuming its a miracle , you will start asking for evidence like your life depends on it . No evidence for this one because you are ready to believe the story since it denigrates Christianity .

Skepticism : I question anything that attacks my beliefs ; if it does not , I do not question it .

I have had a similar experience with a church. My mom was sick back then and we needed shelter. First thing they asked is "what church do you attend?"

And there are many other examples bro. I wonder how you can deny the truth

And I also noticed you are not even concerned about the apathy shown by your fellow Christians towards the girl's plight

As usual undecided

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by smudge2079(m): 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2017
U can't blame the church for evicting her. Worshipping with one church and living with another... Come on, you can't eat your cake and still have it
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Winning123: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Young03:
Kumuyi and adeboye

Afonja vs afonja

You are cursed honestly. You think everything is a joke
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Klington: 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
mayorjosh:

Una don come again abi?

Tribalists oshi

Meanwhile seun I still don't understand why you make people swear an oath before commenting on a Muslim thread

This thread now is a thread that is in relation to Christian's but every Tom,Dick and Harry is allowed to comment abi?

You're just being biased and it's demeaning to us

Just when you thought the internet is the only place in Nigeria a person can express himself fully..
they want to islamize nairalanders grin

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Max24: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
mayorjosh:

Una don come again abi?

Tribalists oshi

Meanwhile seun I still don't understand why you make people swear an oath before commenting on a Muslim thread

This thread now is a thread that is in relation to Christian's but every Tom,Dick and Harry is allowed to comment abi?

You're just being biased and it's demeaning to us

Just when you thought the internet is the only place in Nigeria a person can express himself fully..
Yes, my brother. If they are free to comment on our christian threads, we too should be free to comment on theirs without any oath.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by lilytender: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
sunnysunny69:
It's hard to blame deeper life here. While both churches serve the same God, they have different doctrine and the girl in question is not sleeping in the church premises for a night, probably weeks or months till the hostel renovation ends. So while would she be allowed to wear jewellery, make up etc around deeper life members who were told not to.

What would they have done if the girl were a Muslim? What would Jesus himself have done? I now why the Bible says "And Jesus Wept"
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by upuphim(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
How will you not identify with a church giving you refuge for the time being even if you hate the denomination. Your niece made a mistake of not worshipping with Deeper Life and it is high time we deal with denomination differences, because is never divided. Ask for the church, they may have their reason and may have other deeper life members they would want to accommodate. So don't judge the church until you have heard from their own side. Thank you.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Arian11(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
.... they are a church... is she the one that is the homosexual...what happened to finding peace and solace in the house of the lord...how would they discriminate because of her uncle...if your brain was not as small as a nipple you would have analyzed your comment before actually typing it out.

buchilino:

U CALL DEM CUNTS, WHILE UR D BIGGEST CUNT. WAT DOES DEEPER LIFE N REDEEMED HAVE IN COMMON. DEY BOTH PREACH AGAINST GAY. N WHO BROUGHT D INFO, "A GAY". U FILL D DOTS .....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.