Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

"Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" (39924 Views)

Prostitutes Beat Evangelist To Coma For Preaching In Their Premises In Lagos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Acidosis(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2017
The stup!d uncle should have sent her money to rent an apartment around YABATECH rather than seeking refuge and crying loudly on the internet.

I will equally eject her if her stay will lead me to commit an abomination.

If in the process of seeking refuge, she gets raped by an outsider, this ediot will be the same person to condemn and accuse Kumuyi of violating a 16 year old girl.

2 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by chieveboy(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2017
This isn't cool at all. No justification for this.

It's just about earings and a room!

Twice she was in wrong rooms.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by H2Ossss(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Your side of the story
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by BayodeAkinola(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nif3(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2017
Rubbish post....like that's the whole story abi. Abeg ao dis nonsense reach front page??

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2017
shocked
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by chuksanambra: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2017
I don't like Deeper Life one bit, but this news is bullpoo.

This Kenny HIV-positive gay should get her an accommodation and stop passing his young niece about like an IDP.

2 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by imstrong1: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2017
Another one sided story to draw sympathy and cause more division

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by kkins25(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Deeper life cant allow such thing,what if she was killed in the church,do you know what unbelievers will be saying?
What if she her boyfriend do check on her and they had sex.
What if the devil is using her to temp the brethen in the church?.
This news is fake
The news and your comments have something In common. Fake!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Lovine: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2017
smartty68:
Was hoping to hear this from the girl and not you uncle reporter! There's more to that story because his write up holds no water

Order through me and get 5k discounts on Jumia, offer valids until 2nd of July

NB: First come first served
I know you are a member of Deeper Life. The story might be true, my inlaw a Deeper life member banned my daughter from sleeping in his house because she wears track suit to bed, he said she will cause him calamity for sleeping with a trouser. They are all unbelieving believers.

4 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by KKKWHITE(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2017
picture of the girl To know why that action was taken

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by blexxonmak(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2017
joshkiddies:

She's only 16 for crying out loud, and first time out of home.) As a born again christian, she thought she found a refuge in a church. Unfortunately, the church says because she wears earrings and goes to the Redeemed, another church denomination, she is not eligible to stay.

She should have removed the earings.

When in Rome, do like the Romans do....

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2017
Continue with doctrines and dogma until you find out you have been duping yourself

2 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Blackfire(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2017
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by frubben(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2017
BiggyBamBam:
How can you work for Pepsi and be drinking Coca Cola

You will get fired!!!
Abi ooo, u b glo ambassador come dey use mtn dey browse

4 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by LordKO(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2017
Come on! The simple rule is; don't seek for refuge in any place/organization where you aren't ready to commit your unwavering loyalty. Obedience is better than sacrifice hence more glorifying. The little girl goofed.

My submission herein notwithstanding, religion of any kind remains an object of subjugation. I despise religion. If you need religion to do good you simply lack good morals. . . Change your ethical philosophy instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by blackboy(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2017
If you want to stay in the Nccf Lodge there are requirements. She was not ejected but denied accommodation as she did not meet the requirements

2 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by tonob: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2017
This report may be correct because I was once a victim of Deeper Life discrimination. When i was to marry my wife, Deeper Life discouraged her from marrying me because I am a non Deeper Life member. But unfortunately for them, she left Deeper Life and we are happily married for 18 good years with our first son already in the university.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2017
The report is a cheap blackmail. Your niece didn't see any house to stay except deeper life and to worsen it you believed her story without verification. Your sister should have abide by their rules if at all she's staying there temporary. If she can't cope she leaves not coming to the social media to post thrash. I can't imagine a visitor dictating how I run my house

3 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by AngelicBeing: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2017
tonob:
This report may be correct because I was once a victim of Deeper Life discrimination. When i was to marry my wife, Deeper Life discouraged her from marrying me because I am a non Deeper Life member. But unfortunately for them, she left Deeper Life and we are happily married for 18 good years with our first son already in the university.
wow, only God knows those who are serving him that is why I don't do denomination, so much hypocrisy, I believe in love God and love your neighbors as yourself, that is the golden commandments from Christ cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by kevoh(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
Kikiki grin grin grin...So called christians can not even accomodate their fellow christians! They can not marry each other either! The hypocrisy within christianity is deep! They think unbelievers and atheists are their biggest problem cool and keep chasing the wind. When the cancer is already eating Christianity from within! I just dey laff! cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
that is the way deeper life think, she should look for somewhere else.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2017
sunnysunny69:
It's hard to blame deeper life here. While both churches serve the same God, they have different doctrine and the girl in question is not sleeping in the church premises for a night, probably weeks or months till the hostel renovation ends. So while would she be allowed to wear jewellery, make up etc around deeper life members who were told not to.
they are supposed to be Christians, aka ( people that behave like Christ) Christ never rejected anyone, even he who betrayed him. This thing going on in Nigeria, called Christianity is madness.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by jullary(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2017
HER TITHE MATTERS
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by buchilino(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2017
Arian11:
the man that denied a 16 year old girl refugee is a bastard and a fake fool....doing pastorprenuership and them deeper life be claiming holiest of holies...hypocritical cunts...mtcheww

U CALL DEM CUNTS, WHILE UR D BIGGEST CUNT. WAT DOES DEEPER LIFE N REDEEMED HAVE IN COMMON. DEY BOTH PREACH AGAINST GAY. N WHO BROUGHT D INFO, "A GAY". U FILL D DOTS .....

3 Likes

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
wow, only God knows those who are serving him that is why I didn't do denomination, so much hypocrisy, I believe in love God and love your neighbors as yourself, that is the golden commandments from Christ cool
you will surely see heaven if at all you practice what you said.
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by ozowarac: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Is right time we say no all this Church's.
They are just money making organization.

1 Like

Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Raptureminded(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2017
one side of the story
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by buchilino(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:
The report is a cheap blackmail. Your niece didn't see any house to stay except deeper life and to worsen it you believed her story without verification. Your sister should have abide by their rules if at all she's staying there temporary. If she can't cope she leaves not coming to the social media to post thrash. I can't imagine a visitor dictating how I run my house

SEEMS LIKE UR D ONLY WISE PERSON ON DIS THREAD. WORD
Re: "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2017
kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.