Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (51409 Views)

I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Nigerians Mock Robert Mugabe, Rochas Okorocha & "The Statue" On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by menwongo(m): 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nempi:
I'm from Imo state and I can attest to the fact that Rochas is a diaper wearing creature.
The only thing FFK missed out is the fact that Okorocha's diaper leaks both urine and feaces! The man is finished!
grin grin Total finishing
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by qualityovenbake(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
The mouth of FFK can stir up conflict.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by peter0071(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Rochas may have his weaknesses...but FFK should shove his mouth into his ass...His opinion is not needed.... #SeekingAttention#

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Okorocha be like...

5 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by adewuyiade: 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re open Lautech

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by gbadexy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
does this man have the right to disparage anyone as he likes.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Willykoro(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Epic
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by spencekat(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
FFK get bad mouth wella.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Lexo22(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chai! which kin finishing be this one eeh?

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by johnbuck81(m): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
FFK... Mr Savage.
always speaking the truth but the foolish ones will call him names cos the truth is bitter for them to absorb.

FFK...i owe u 1or 2 bottles they day we go meet.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by pmatchuks: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin cheesy
menwongo:
I went to buy Recharge card from One Aboki who sells stuff in my area, when I got there he was arguing with another Aboki, suddenly he turned to me and said {oga abeg shebi na Toothpaste Marry Animal Calling}
I have never been so confused in my life I
kept asking him to repeat what he meant but he
kept saying the same thing I was frustrated, I
had to leave them to their argument as I couldn't be of help. But it kept bothering my mind, what could this guy mean??
After weeks of racking my brain to decipher the
meaning of his statement, Na this morning I
realize wetin the guy dey ask me.
What he was saying was {Oga abeg shebi na 2face Marry Annie Macaulay}

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by johnbuck81(m): 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
peter0071:
Rochas may have his weaknesses...but FFK should shove his mouth into his ass...His opinion is not needed.... #SeekingAttention#
oya prove to us that Bubu is not on life support.

6 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Garrithe1st: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2017
FFK keeps showing the world how bitter he still is from the 2015 loss..

grin

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by ettybaba(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
menwongo:
I went to buy Recharge card from One Aboki who sells stuff in my area, when I got there he was arguing with another Aboki, suddenly he turned to me and said {oga abeg shebi na Toothpaste Marry Animal Calling}
I have never been so confused in my life I
kept asking him to repeat what he meant but he
kept saying the same thing I was frustrated, I
had to leave them to their argument as I couldn't be of help. But it kept bothering my mind, what could this guy mean??
After weeks of racking my brain to decipher the
meaning of his statement, Na this morning I
realize wetin the guy dey ask me.
What he was saying was {Oga abeg shebi na 2face Marry Annie Macaulay}
Nice joke but Abokis don't discuss celebrities.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by prince2pac(m): 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
No be lie nah... Rochas is a full time diaper wearing governor....
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Garrithe1st: 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2017
johnbuck81:

Did the morons who told you he was on life support give you any proof to support their claim?

Mumu reloaded!!!

grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by anonym0us: 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
wicked
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by bizzibodi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
why is this afonja child insulting our governor 2X.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by tyav7: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nempi:
I'm from Imo state and I can attest to the fact that Rochas is a diaper wearing creature.
The only thing FFK missed out is the fact that Okorocha's diaper leaks both urine and feaces! The man is finished!
You are not from Imo
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Lilswaghanxum(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
that's wickedness
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by peter0071(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
am not saying Buhari is healthy either... The dude is sick and needs to vacate the seat of power....
johnbuck81:
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by emmasege: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Did the morons who told you he was on life support give you any proof to support their claim?

Mumu reloaded!!!

grin
Need you a further proof? Did the voice of B uhari as released on Sunday not suggest to you that he's been on life support? I can bet it with you that extra efforts and attention must have been given to him to be able to mutter those few words.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
luveth:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has described the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha as a “diaper wearing creature” for insisting that President Muhammadu Buhari is not on life support.

Recall that the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose had alleged that Buhari had been on life support in London for 20 days.

Dismissing Fayose’s claim, Okorocha urged Nigerians to ignore his Ekiti State counterpart, who he described as a “cheap talker.”

Reacting to Okorocha’s rebuttal of Fayose, Fani-Kayode, noted that Okorocha has failed to understand that Nigerians have the right to know the truth about Buhari’s health status.

The former Minister, who took to his twitter handle wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/880465060946206721
Donald Trump
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by peter0071(m): 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
FFK doesnt need to prove his point by insulting another person..... if you ask them, they will tell you they are christians....
johnbuck81:

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by iamforChrist: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nempi:
hello are you from Nempi?
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by hodusglobal(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
akom0908:
I was one of those people shouting sai baba now am regretting my actions.I dont think we can produce any good leader in Nigeria again.Am done with voting.Iwill never vote in Nigeria again
We have same taught. I also ran after Sai Baba during his campaign here in Ibadan, but am not regretting because God wants to show Nigerians that we haven't get a leader like Moses who took away the Israelites from King Pharaoh, and that is the reason why God wants the APC also to rule so that we can increase our prayer volume to the highest...
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Bashnigga(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
Diapers ?? Rochas nyash dey leak grin grin
Oh my gosh, is he gay shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
akom0908:
I was one of those people shouting sai baba now am regretting my actions.I dont think we can produce any good leader in Nigeria again.Am done with voting.Iwill never vote in Nigeria again
lol.. cheesy cheesy are you just waking up? Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by praxisnetworks: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
quiverfull:
Maturity has been defined as the ability to delay gratification and control one's tongue. This garrulous uncle that escaped from rehab can do neither, therefore, he is immature.
You son of an inconsequential basterd

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.