Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (51410 Views)

I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Nigerians Mock Robert Mugabe, Rochas Okorocha & "The Statue" On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nempi(m): 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
iamforChrist:
hello are you from Nempi?
yes.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by phanshark(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
OVI75:
Ad. sauce ...

Wat A Sucker Punch

FTC !!!

To All The Hypocrite Sai baba chanters May Sango Strike U all Dead
× 2 grin
OVI75:
Ad. sauce ...

Wat A Sucker Punch

FTC !!!

To All The Hypocrite Sai baba chanters May Sango Strike U all Dead
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nempi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
tyav7:
You are not from Imo
The burden of proof is on you. Oru West LGA to be precise.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Obaf1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2017
K.O ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;d nigger above thou;;;;;;;;

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by adeboizy11(m): 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
sekxy:
lol see finishing

Babe na FINISHMENT ooo. This one pass finishing.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Emenandez4lyf(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nempi:
I'm from Imo state and I can attest to the fact that Rochas is a diaper wearing creature.
The only thing FFK missed out is the fact that Okorocha's diaper leaks both urine and feaces! The man is finished!

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 30, 2017
For how long will FFK survive on political area boy syndrome? I have never read his postings ever since he was warned & advised by late Gen Abdulkarim Adisa to protect his father 's legacy. He should behave himself. He is becoming a disgrace to Ife people.

I cannot comment on PMB health status as I did not have the facts. Fayose claimed Buhari was on live support before 2015 presidential election with a lot of paid advertisement. He said APC used the interview he granted at Nicon Hotel Abuja as an interview granted in London. He also accused them of using a photoshop edited picture. During this period there was a celebration at GEJ camp. FFK was also writing all sort of insinuations . On nairaland, as part of online intelligent war horse, so many boys wrote a memorial & celebrated GEJ even in London. Suddenly & shockingly, Buhari appeared at Chatham House for a global interview. Some Nigerians mainly from a particular section demonstrated against Buhari, within few minutes they were driven away by pro Buhari group.
Fayose must have been shocked at Buhari appearance at Chatham House.

At a camp opposite RCCG camp, some Igbo people some months ago spent hours celebrating the death or live support condition of the president for hours till midnight disturbing prayers that the camp is meant for. I advised them, they mocked me. Later the president returned.

Those who benefitted from the last looting when crude sold between $118 to over $140 per barrel under heavy illegal bunkering $ huge external borrowing in a government that inherited over $50 billion must be happy. God knows the best.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by tdayof(m): 11:45pm On Jun 30, 2017
jamarifox:
FFK Made some point, we all know buhari is a breathing corpse. Take the presidential jet back to Nigeria pls. But the curses were not necessary tho
The presidential jet cannot be taken out of UK as long as the CIC is still there. If there is a need for NAF001 to be flown out of UK, another will be sent in.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:21am On Jul 01, 2017
Viergeachar:

Are you a dullard

chai!
undecided
Omini knoweth please explain
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:42am On Jul 01, 2017
That useless governor of mine,Okoroawusa
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 01, 2017
I think Governor Fayose is the only governor out of the bunch that has the "hutzpah" to tell truth to power. He's fearless and is willing to go toe to toe with the powers that be and come out unscathed.The rest of them are just there as puppets to be controlled and toyed with by the puppeteers. What a scandalous shame! The country needs men like FAYOSE who are not afraid to speak the truth regardless of whose ego was bruised and damn the consequences.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by PHILipu1(m): 1:58am On Jul 01, 2017
MaNyEsq:
I think Governor Fayose is the only governor out of the bunch that has the "hutzpah" to tell truth to power. He's fearless and is willing to go toe to toe with the powers that be and come out unscathed.The rest of them are just there as puppets to be controlled and toyed with by the puppeteers. What a scandalous shame! The country needs men like FAYOSE who are not afraid to speak the truth regardless of whose ego was bruised and damn the consequences.

So,how are you sure that Fayose is saying the truth?
Fayose is only preparing for life after Ekiti government house.
When he will leave office next year and the federal government ask him to come and give account of how he used state funds,he will shout 'witch hunting' and complain that because he was against Buhari that is why they are coming after him.

I understand FFK frustration of no more free money and that is why his madness is coming up again.

Only God that has the power over life and death and even if Buhari is on life support in 2019 and he contest,i will still vote Buhari.
#Sai baba
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Donwilly20(m): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2017
Randyhot:
Una no go kill me ooo... grin grin
But seriously i never liked Okorocha unless he is prepared to dash me 5 million nairatongue
5million is ur price tag u don't have ambition in life n people like u will be used as thug in election non will get shot fool
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by kcijc: 5:14am On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=emmyspark007 post=57998968][/quote]
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by kcijc: 5:16am On Jul 01, 2017
exactly
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 01, 2017
babaolofin:
For how long will FFK survive on political area boy syndrome? I have never read his postings ever since he was warned & advised by late Gen Abdulkarim Adisa to protect his father 's legacy. He should behave himself. He is becoming a disgrace to Ife people.

I cannot comment on PMB health status as I did not have the facts. Fayose claimed Buhari was on live support before 2015 presidential election with a lot of paid advertisement. He said APC used the interview he granted at Nicon Hotel Abuja as an interview granted in London. He also accused them of using a photoshop edited picture. During this period there was a celebration at GEJ camp. FFK was also writing all sort of insinuations . On nairaland, as part of online intelligent war horse, so many boys wrote a memorial & celebrated GEJ even in London. Suddenly & shockingly, Buhari appeared at Chatham House for a global interview. Some Nigerians mainly from a particular section demonstrated against Buhari, within few minutes they were driven away by pro Buhari group.
Fayose must have been shocked at Buhari appearance at Chatham House.

At a camp opposite RCCG camp, some Igbo people some months ago spent hours celebrating the death or live support condition of the president for hours till midnight disturbing prayers that the camp is meant for. I advised them, they mocked me. Later the president returned.

Those who benefitted from the last looting when crude sold between $118 to over $140 per barrel under heavy illegal bunkering $ huge external borrowing in a government that inherited over $50 billion must be happy. God knows the best.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by michoim(m): 8:42am On Jul 01, 2017
FFK and Fayose courageous evil beasts indeed.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by BERNIMOORE: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2017
PHILipu1:

When he will leave office next year and the federal government ask him to come and give account of how he used state funds,he will shout 'witch hunting' and complain that because he was against Buhari that is why they are coming after him.

I understand FFK frustration of no more free money and that is why his madness is coming up again.

Only God that has the power over life and death and even if Buhari is on life support in 2019 and he contest,i will still vote Buhari.
#Sai baba
you have problem with the messenger but cannot prove the messenger's message wrong. Assuming fayose cowardly join Apc today will he be prosecuted or giving a soft landing? But he chose to stand by his story of 2014 that buhari is not healthy fit to rule and he was right. Let me ask you Where is the president? When is he visiting the country because he is now a visitor, can you blame Gej for president health? Between Obj and fayose who can we say that actually revealed a future occurrence of buhari government and it happened, Obj wanted soft landing that is why he lied about buhari health while fayose stands by his word. Say the truth and die, every politician are thieves inluding fayose/tinubu/obj...etc,' but those among them who can say the truth and stands by it should be encouraged
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2017
Nne5:

On one hand,you hail him as the best thing to have happened to ndigbo.You in Ibadan support his every action in IMO.
Who the hell told you I'm in Ibadan? grin

And mind you, I've never for once supported Rochas on this platform.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by BraniacX(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Virginkpekus:
How did I get here? Pls epp me embarassed
you need the delibidofier, contact me for price and delivery details
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Abagworo(m): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2017
Nempi:
I'm from Imo state and I can attest to the fact that Rochas is a diaper wearing creature.
The only thing FFK missed out is the fact that Okorocha's diaper leaks both urine and feaces! The man is finished!

Chino You are the biggest fool on earth to join a man whose father and himself looted Nigeria dry, denigrated Igbo women and has never been truthful to castigate Okorocha who has and is still training thousands of Nigerians and Africans in his dozens of foundation colleges. Politics aside Rochas Okorocha is one of the best human in existence on planet earth.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by LasGidiOwner: 11:21am On Jul 01, 2017
You are hopeless bastard. Any time someone from your useless state says the truth you will always find a way to deflate it. May you die in 1 week if the guy is not chino. Say amen

[s]
Abagworo:

Chino You are the biggest fool on earth to join a man whose father and himself looted Nigeria dry, denigrated Igbo women and has never been truthful to castigate Okorocha who has and is still training thousands of Nigerians and Africans in his dozens of foundation colleges. Politics aside Rochas Okorocha is one of the best human in existence on planet earth.
[/s]
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by PHILipu1(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
you have problem with the messenger but cannot prove the messenger's message wrong. Assuming fayose cowardly join Apc today will he be prosecuted or giving a soft landing? But he chose to stand by his story of 2014 that buhari is not healthy fit to rule and he was right. Let me ask you Where is the president? When is he visiting the country because he is now a visitor, can you blame Gej for president health? Between Obj and fayose who can we say that actually revealed a future occurrence of buhari government and it happened, Obj wanted soft landing that is why he lied about buhari health while fayose stands by his word. Say the truth and die, every politician are thieves inluding fayose/tinubu/obj...etc,' but those among them who can say the truth and stands by it should be encouraged

I just think that ethnic and religion bigotry now make some of us to reason like animals.
We always do elect a president and a vice president so that when the president is not sound,the vice can be incharge.

The president did the normal thing by handing over to his vice when he was leaving treatment and i don't think there is anything that anybody need from the presidency that Buhari vice (Osinbajo) can not do as acting president.

Fayose didn't see the future because only God can do that and he is not saying the truth but trying to deceive some fools against 2019.

And also Fayose only wanted to deceive some Nigerians to vote for his failed god father (Jonathan) before the 2015 elections and that was why he came up with all those trash.

A man can be healthy today and fall sick the next day.

Only God knows tomorrow and even that fayose may die before Buhari and that is how life is.

There is no vaccum in Aso rock because the vice president is acting and it should be kudos to APC and Buhari because it was not like PDP and Yaradua that took Nigeria presidency abroad and told us that the president can govern from any place.

Buhari is our president whether we like it or not and any man that wish another death is a witch.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by sshalom(m): 1:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Whatever, FFK language and personal abuse style is too crude for civil conversation!
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nempi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abagworo:

Ewu
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by nopains: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
oh my gosh! what is this ffk saying? do u mean okorohausa is a baby or a gay?
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by MattFreeman007(m): 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
#InMortalConbatVoice. Finish Him..! Fatality..!!! Ha ha ha ha ha...

FFK... Round Two Fight..!!! Governor Dey Wear Diapers, Deputy Dey Wear Pampers, Chief Of Staff Dey Wear Napkin... Na Real Wahh
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

#Sai baba

I guess you totally miss the point. Telling "truth to power" is not the same as whether he is being honest. I am not in no way shape or form addressing the honesty or lack thereof of Mr. Fayose. All I was saying, was that he is the only governor out of the bunch that is not afraid to challenge the powers that be. Say what you may about him being a thief (by the way who amongst them is not a thief?), he is not a coward; unlike the rest of them that are scarred off their pants to speak up even when it's in their own best interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Lagos APC; Sanwo-olu Reacts After Ambode's Allegations Against Him. Photos / Fayose Buys Corn From A Woman At Iju-Itaogbolu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.