Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" (51408 Views)

I Am Suffering From A Gang-Up - Bala Mohammed, Bauchi Governor Says / Okorocha: The Evil I Feared In PDP Has Befallen Me 10 Times In APC / Nigerians Mock Robert Mugabe, Rochas Okorocha & "The Statue" On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by praxisnetworks: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
peter0071:
FFK doesnt need to prove his point by insulting another person..... if you ask them, they will tell you they are christians....
Shut up
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by emmasege: 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
hodusglobal:
We have same taught. I also ran after Sai Baba during his campaign here in Ibadan, but am not regretting because God wants to show Nigerians that we haven't get a leader like Moses who took away the Israelites from King Pharaoh, and that is the reason why God wants the APC also to rule so that we can increase our prayer volume to the highest...
Good morning to you and akom0908. We told your type before the election but you wouldn't listen. Next time you are availed an opportunity to vote, don't let sentiments and sweet words with no blueprint prevail over your sense of reasoning.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Kdon2: 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
edlion57:
Diaper wearing Hausa man...we knw the truth... Buhari is a liability to this country... using my tax money for his old age care

No chill at all.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Toks2008(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
Nempi:
I'm from Imo state and I can attest to the fact that Rochas is a diaper wearing creature.
The only thing FFK missed out is the fact that Okorocha's diaper leaks both urine and feaces! The man is finished!

How you take know?

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by hodusglobal(m): 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
bizzibodi:
why is this afonja child insulting our governor 2X.
If Rochas and El-Rufai are talking rubbish words against Fayose, they shouldn't try it with that man called Femi Fani Kayode (FFK), because the man sabi take mouth give person upper-cut like Mohammed Ali the greatest boxer or scissor-kick like Wayne Rooney. Have they forgotten how FFK insulted one woman wey dey work under presidency few months ago. The guy sabi kicks and upper blow with mouth o grin

4 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by LasGidiOwner: 9:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
Wharisss thissssss? Dia....wetin?

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by eagleeye2: 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2017
FFK, I day fear who no fear your tongue

5 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by peter0071(m): 9:15pm On Jun 30, 2017
open your black ass....
praxisnetworks:

Shut up
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by johnbuck81(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
peter0071:
FFK doesnt need to prove his point by insulting another person..... if you ask them, they will tell you they are christians....
FFK told us buhari is on life support..Rochas came, telling us that ffk is a cheap talker and a liar...then ffk replied him. I support ffk in this case. buhari is sick and his gang of looters are covering it from people like u and I. pls let's stop fooling our selves.

6 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by ksbusari(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
APC is a very party BT the wrong people from PDP are the ones talking
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by limamintruth: 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
luveth:

The former Minister, who took to his twitter handle wrote:
@elrufai says that those calling for restructuring are "opportunists". If he had been 6 inches taller I would have replied him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/880465060946206721

Hahahaha... Perfect description! cheesy
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by peter0071(m): 9:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
my dear....am not saying that FFK is wrong on his statement...but what i wont support is FFK insulting Rochas... there are many other wants of stating his point without insults
johnbuck81:
FFK told us buhari is on life support..Rochas came, telling us that ffk is a cheap talker and a liar...then ffk replied him. I support ffk in this case. buhari is sick and his gang of looters are covering it from people like u and I. pls let's stop fooling our selves.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by ajebuter(f): 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2017
OVI75:
Ad. sauce ...
Wat A Sucker Punch
FTC !!!
To All The Hypocrite Sai baba chanters May Sango Strike U all Dead
.. .. The last part got me lmao.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by johnbuck81(m): 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
peter0071:
my dear....am not saying that FFK is wrong on his statement...but what i wont support is FFK insulting Rochas... there are many other wants of stating his point without insults
thats how APC started the whole drama.. insulting Jonathan everywhere..now the table has turned and u want to give opinion.where were u when they were abusing Jonathan?

6 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by jumobi1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Damn. That was harsh. Ether level harsh. He must have been a battle rapper in his past life.
PMB should send us a video telling us he is doing well and we should pray for him. His silence is evidence of very poor health. It's shameful.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by hodusglobal(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
emmasege:
Good morning to you and akom0908. We told your type before the election but you wouldn't listen. Next time you are availed an opportunity to vote, don't let sentiments and sweet words with no blueprint prevail over your sense of reasoning.
I haven't vote once in my lifetime and almost getting to 40yrs, and I always have my voters card. But my PVC card didn't came out from INEC during the 2014 elections. But it pains me when am watching it on TV while people are casting their votes that why didn't I reapply for the PVC so that I can vote for Buhari, which I didn't know that coming of Nigeria messiah date has been shifted...I cried for my country o, cos I love my country than anywhere in the world...So, God has already blessed Nigeria with the most excellent resources. So, am hereby praying that God should change the minds of selfishness of we Nigerians and the Non Nigerians living in Nigeria into good ones. AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by peter0071(m): 9:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
when have u ever seen problems resolved through insults?? its high time we deal with issues and leave personels out of this...we are the youth and the future of this country... we are Nigerians before members of any political party... whether PDP or APC... these old men are laying wrong foundations for us...and we need to wake up
johnbuck81:
thats how APC started the whole drama.. insulting Jonathan everywhere..now the table has turned and u want to give opinion.where were u when they were abusing Jonathan?

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Alajiki(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
OVI75:
Ad. sauce ...

Wat A Sucker Punch

FTC !!!

Amen! And your father too.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by origima: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2017
life has distilled me to synical and I have developed social conscience.Am always saddened the way our leaders reasons and the way their followers are following them.Am telling us today that in due time we shall reap what we sow and am afraid,it might difficult to swallow

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by johnbuck81(m): 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2017
peter0071:
when have u ever seen problems resolved through insults?? its high time we deal with issues and leave personels out of this...we are the youth and the future of this country... we are Nigerians before members of any political party... whether PDP or APC... these old men are laying wrong foundations for us...and we need to wake up
tell Mr integrity to resign first...Karma is really biting back at him...if not for their hate speech and lies this country would not be divided as it is now.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by peter0071(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2017
Buhari resigning wont add one naira to your bank account my friend... lets see how the drama rolls.... gudnyt my friend
johnbuck81:
tell Mr integrity to resign first...Karma is really biting back at him...if not for their hate speech and lies this country would not be divided as it is now.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Viergeachar: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Diaper? undecided
Those Does that mean rochas is a faģģot? shocked

Are you a dullard

chai!

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by johnbuck81(m): 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2017
peter0071:
Buhari resigning wont add one naira to your bank account my friend... lets see how the drama rolls.... gudnyt my friend
gudnyt to u too.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by UbChapter(m): 9:55pm On Jun 30, 2017
sekxy:
lol see finishing
I dey tell you. Finishing no be here.
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Nne5: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2017
neoOduduwa:
FFK finished his helipad-shaped skull grin

Rochas would never speak against Buhari because he's also an APC member
The same Rochas spent Imo pensioners' funds on a Christmas tree while they starved to death
The number of suicides in Imo State has skyrocketed since then
Instead of Biafuro yoots to speak about that, they'd rather make Yorùbá people the cynosure of their useless agitation
Their parents are dying in the village while they're here busy with Afonja-Igbo nonsense grin ]
But 'biafuro' yoots speak about it..
Reason they call him okoroawusa.
Reason they would never want him anywhere near aso rock if the need arose.
Same reason he isn't loved at all.

But why do you lot speak out of both sides of your mouths?And why do you love to support evil?
Do you do it out of malicious reasons or is it just to spite the Igbos?

On one hand,you hail him as the best thing to have happened to ndigbo.You in Ibadan support his every action in IMO.

On the other hand,like on this your post you backstab him.Someone you say is the best thing to have happened to ndigbo.

*e-spits*

You're not to be trusted.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by distilledwalex(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Fani Kayode has shown that his grooming is devoid of decent character and purpose. He falls for anything and stands for nothing. His belly is his brain and his mouth is his mind. Let it never be said that any of us is been mentor by his kind. pls find in somebody else a mentor not Fani Kayode.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by ransomed: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Aponja attack am por yanmiri ipork? Toh! Ba damwa, hell rufai i describe am as keremi gongoni ko? Magana yakare. I enjoy when folithievetians pight and exfose dirty linen to the fublic. Akwai wasa...

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by kenoz(m): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
grin

Can't just stop laughing @ el rufai's own

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Buharimustgo: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
OVI75:
Ad. sauce ...

Wat A Sucker Punch

FTC !!!

Amen and iseeee
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Garrithe1st: 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
emmasege:
Need you a further proof? Did the voice of B uhari as released on Sunday not suggest to you that he's been on life support? I can bet it with you that extra efforts and attention must have been given to him to be able to mutter those few words.

So a "weak" voice is now proof that one is on life-support. Na Wa for your thinking ooo..

grin
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by whizzyleejr(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
FFK and his cho cho cho mouth, i guess they use lace to mob his mouth when he was young
Re: FFK: "Okorocha The Diaper-Wearing Governor Says Buhari Is Not On Life Support" by Jelal0007(m): 10:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
OVI75:
Ad. sauce ...

Wat A Sucker Punch

FTC !!!

U go die b4 them. U dis abomination could've being prevented by a condom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / 22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.