Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (70859 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by greggng: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
WhiteLavender:

please do you know if application is still on? I want to apply if its still possible. Thanks.

Till 13th of July but bear in mind for graduates only.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Meche33(m): 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
ebuka10box:
a graduate like me settle for n-power taaah. I know my worth... 33k can't lead me anywhere.

hahahahahaahah my brother no be small matter
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by YalaTech(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Things you need to Know about N-Power Recruitment Assessment Tests and commencment date http://officialgist.com.ng/n-power-recruitment-assessment-tests-will-commence-on-the-1st-of-july-2017-what-you-need-to-know/
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Bamidele539: 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
Aniekpeno11:

The questions are extremely cheap, and I mean extremely cheap. Don't bother your head at all. See
https://www.nairaland.com/3360706/see-nature-n-power-assessment-questions/5
thanks boss, all the best to you

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by hotest9ja(f): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Get followers on Instagram and twitter by click this link for free registration http://traffup.net/free/?rf=416051008
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by WhiteLavender(f): 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
greggng:

thanks.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by esherizdan(f): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
My Bvn is not correct I just found out now. Wat can I do to rectify it
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by lakad4u(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
hello guys,please i have been trying to login to my dashboard,its keeps saying invalid login...how do i go about this pls
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by gifted4luvinluv(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
thanks for the info...
Godwindavid:
Npower
Good morning,
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Applicants who applied for N-
Power TAX will write their test
between today and Monday, July
3rd.
Text Messages have been sent to a
group to write their test today.
Only applicants whose BVN records
match their applications will write
the assessment test.
NOTE: Another group of N-TAX
applicants will receive Text
Messages later today to write their
assessment test tomorrow.
#NPowerNG
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by asunmon(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
jasperism:
please you don't need to wait for their test message , just login into the test account and do your thing, that's if it's the field you applied for. i never got any message during the first batch, i just login and do my test ,now here i am enjoying my pay. All the best guys
. You sure ? Because I'm about to ask that question. Can one use phone to write d test
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by adicious(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Same thing I said last year. I am in the last semester of an MSc program and I am applying for Npower this year. The truth is that you just need the extra 30k till the dream job comes, it won't change a thing. Guys who applied last year in my class have extra money for textbooks and money to do their research while I'm still waiting for Shell and no extra 30k.
ebuka10box:
a graduate like me settle for n-power taaah. I know my worth... 33k can't lead me anywhere.

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by maxwell767(m): 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
smashad:

Pls did u take the test on your phone.kf possible

Yes i did
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by maxwell767(m): 4:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
larrypourl:

were you given time frame, like 10mins or so for d test. please let's know

Yes but I finished b4 the time so I didn't bother checking
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Kylekent59: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
otino:
pls can someone answer that Nkechi question for me pls I'm comfuse

The answer is 13th of September on tuesday.

It had been noted that the 2016 calender had 27th of September as tuesday. The closest Saturday to the option given was 17th and the four days absent starting from tue,wed,thur and fri. So her first absent was on the 13th of september being tuesday

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by DatechMan(m): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
I have not recieved any message,please what do i do. thanks.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Teawhy2011: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
greggng:

Who are the so-called graduates?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by kaysho(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
I registered yet I didn't see any email confirmation.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Wised(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
I registered and am yet to receive the SMS ooo.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by maxwell767(m): 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by chatwithjide(m): 5:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
hello my people, I just finished the test now and it was only 11 questions. I thought it was 20 questions. please help oooo
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by greggng: 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Teawhy2011:

Who are the so-called graduates?

University and poly graduates must ve degree or its equivalent hnd.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by hismail1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Assessment Timetable

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by chaiks: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ogbodoo:
Thanks Op for the info.

Still looking for a job? Easy HR solutions? Want to connect and chat with your favourite employers? Join the world's smartest job network. Find jobs, connect to employers and job seekers, find business partners and mentors. Sign up now. It is free.
please how do I sign up?any link?.I m interested to know about it.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by dahmie2013: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Teawhy2011:

So,u think FG is fool to select serving corp members? And u will leave ur PPA for Npower abi? And FG is fool to be paying u two allowances at a time?
U're a clown, I swear! grin grin grin
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=Teawhy2011 post=58021918]

Who are the so-called graduates?[/quote. Pls can someone write d test on another applicants behalf
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by chimoskyg(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
you attempted twice is it compulsory?

maxwell767:
I got the text and I have done the online assessment is so simple and easy like the registration... Good luck guys

Got the text by 4:25 am
Finished by 5:36 am grin

I no get chill grin

Modify: Follow this link to get the steps on how to start ur assessment
http://informationmaxblog..com.ng/2017/07/steps-to-start-n-power-tax-assessment.html
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by alesanderu(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
darlinsval:
What abt N-teach test?
july 1st sat.- 3rd n-tax july 4th tue- 6th thr n-health july 7th fri -10th mon n-agro july 11th tue- 21 fri n-teach
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
[quote author=bobo65 post=58007936][/quote]
What should we be xpecting? Kindly assist to drop some signpost
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by alesanderu(m): 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
esherizdan:
My Bvn is not correct I just found out now. Wat can I do to rectify it

reapply asap
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by maxwell767(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
chimoskyg:
you attempted twice is it compulsory?

Nop, the first was mistake due to network so wen I restarted it, it redirected me to the start..
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by jc4real(m): 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
amodu:

Refrain from saying what you are ignorant of, a whole lot of Corps Members are involved in N-Power receiving the two allowances with no hitch.

I sight u Jagaban shocked
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by esherizdan(f): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
alesanderu:

reapply asap
I did but it says I have already registered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Updated Job Alerts / FIRS Salary (Federal Internal Revenue Service) / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct?