Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July (70871 Views)

My Experience With UBA Bank Aptitude Test Today / Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Gbamet(m): 11:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Bamidele539:
boss biko, i no get money kindly attach the questions to my mail...bamidele539@gmail.com

Godbless you!!
If you need the past question of n power and immigration,kindly inbox me on 07054897741
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by jidex4life: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gbamet:

If you need the past question of n power and immigration,kindly inbox me on 07054897741
I need am abeg forward to jideoforumeh@yahoo.com I appreciate
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by kolado(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gbamet:

I need it bro. Please kindly send it to my email@ adedejiadekola3@gmail.com.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ibeemmy: 12:15am On Jul 02, 2017
Good am been trying to login but keep saying invalid login pls any help.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by beckissluv(f): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2017
chimoskyg:
The Test is online/computer base, am about to write mine now

i attempt my test once and submitted
is that enuf?
I read somewhere on the page,max attempt is twice,am i okay with the 1st attempt or am ok wit it
i got 2 messages frm nTAX,i got one 5am yesterday... I got d oda 9pm yesterday,i wrote the test around 9am,pls those who av written d test should pls reply ASAP.......
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Jumeeeeesal(m): 1:07am On Jul 02, 2017
jidex4life:
I need am abeg forward to jideoforumeh@yahoo.com I appreciate
likmanndagi@gmail.com
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Jumeeeeesal(m): 1:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Gbamet:

likmanndagi@gmail.com
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Ifyike: 6:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Am yet to receive the text message from npower tax, do i have a witness in the house?

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by beckissluv(f): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2017
Gbamet:

pls i need it,kindly send it to
bilikisuigbaudume@gmail.com
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by madri4u: 7:04am On Jul 02, 2017
Please room, wat do i do? I made a mistake in my bvn number wen filling the form i wrote 11165336682 instead of the correct bvn no of:11165336683.Please wat should I do?.Should I re-apply again?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by massive1019(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2017
ibroh22:

my bro, Na so o,,,,, I have actually seen a colleague of mine that received the SMS and she is a serving Corps member
the person go do verification if chosen...so he/she must provide his/her discharged cert..if not he/she will be disqualified.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2017
madri4u:
Please room, wat do i do? I made a mistake in my bvn number wen filling the form i wrote 11165336682 instead of the correct bvn no of:11165336683.Please wat should I do?.Should I re-apply again?
still asking what to do? Reapply again but this time use a different email and phone number.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ibeemmy: 7:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Nobody is answering my question..
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by tickertop(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2017
If you got questions about the npower you can go on their twitter handle. They have agents attending to issues there. @npower_ng
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by tickertop(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Assessment time table- Ntax:1st to 3rd July. Nhealth:4th to 6th July . Nagric:7th to 10th July. Nteach:11th to 21th July. Applications coming in from 1st July till 13th July will have their assessment 25th to 31th July. NB:only those whose bvn match application are invited. Good morning guys
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Cksmile(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2017
What is this BVN match of a thing
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by ibroh22(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2017
massive1019:
the person go do verification if chosen...so he/she must provide his/her discharged cert..if not he/she will be disqualified.
they put the option for serving Corps member too during the registration, stop saying what you are not sure of, those that put option for serving Corps member knows what they are doing abeg
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by jinka(m): 8:10am On Jul 02, 2017
For those that have written their assessment test, did any of the past questions came out?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by amodu(m): 8:11am On Jul 02, 2017
jc4real:

I sight u Jagaban shocked
Man Jessy Na you oooo
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by specialdamsel(f): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Ifyike:
Am yet to receive the text message from npower tax, do i have a witness in the house?

I made a mistake, filled first name as last and last as first... Will I be disqualified?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by specialdamsel(f): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Cksmile:
What is this BVN match of a thing
Arrangement of your name.

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 02, 2017
U think there are fools? Why don't u tell him to go research for another BVN? Oga it won't work
Olaleyeabdullah:
still asking what to do? Reapply again but this time use a different email and phone number.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by specialdamsel(f): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Olaleyeabdullah:
Mine was switching of last name for first name and first for last... Is there anything I can do to rectify it?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by JamesonJay(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2017
ibeemmy:
Good am been trying to login but keep saying invalid login pls any help.

same thing I'm experiencing hia...even wen d details are correct.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by felaliveson: 9:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Someone should screen grab the kinda test. Wanna see how smart npower system

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Bamidele539: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2017
ibeemmy:
Nobody is answering my question..
kindly repeat ur question, lets start from there

Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Talkingboy: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2017
How much is the salary for N-Tax please ?
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by olamide452(f): 10:28am On Jul 02, 2017
Pls all I'm seeing here is invalid login with correct details
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by sonyo007: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Gbamet:

Kindly send the past question immigration to designplanna@gmail.com
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Bamidele539: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2017
olamide452:
Pls all I'm seeing here is invalid login with correct details
Have you received a text message indicating your BVN matched your details? If NO kindly chill and hold on for a text message, telling you to proceed for your TEST!
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by Tjiaz(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2017
i'm yet to recieve the text msg,i cn only hope nowt is wrong.
Re: Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July by neoclassical: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Pls what is the fate of those who are yet to receive SMS for N-tax?. Was it done in alphabetical order of surname ? Will they still send SMS to more people, since the deadline for the test (N tax) is 2moro I.e Monday? reliable answers pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Updated Job Alerts / FIRS Salary (Federal Internal Revenue Service) / 5 Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria. Is This Still Correct?