Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

"My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) (82699 Views)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 02, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Senji Nakajima, 62, who enjoys tenderly bathing his rubber girlfriend Saori, has framed photos of her on his wall and even takes her skiing and surfing.

So what stops his wife from allowing him to bath her? It takes nothing from her to fulfill this sexual fantasy of the hubby, but no. She is an independent woman.
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Raskee: 6:09am On Jul 02, 2017
jhudit:

Lots of married women have already laid their hands on intimacy gadgets.
I hear u.....u stylishly reveal urself shocked
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by emi14: 6:10am On Jul 02, 2017
Madness
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:11am On Jul 02, 2017
The sickness of modern day generations is getting worse. This is not funny at all, I can't just imagine it
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 02, 2017
You get a doll i get a d1ldo,simple, i dont know why all this small boys are gyrating and masturbating on this thread, last last its the family system that will end up crumbling

2 Likes

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

The family institution needs serious amendment, women are making life unbearable for many.

Oga, forget ooh, Christiano Ronaldo is a father of three from surogate mothers. Money answereth all things
just wondering how much of that money you have to pay for surrogacy undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:

Not expensive at all, trust me.
Especially in Nigeria
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by kense88: 6:35am On Jul 02, 2017
lenghtinny:
It's a healthy competition angry

At least it makes them realize that the world doesn't revolve around them anymore and they no longer have monopoly to femininity...

But on a lighter note, losing your hubby to a doll as a woman nah insult cheesy
Of the highest order

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by wickyyolo: 6:37am On Jul 02, 2017
They should donate some to us. In order to reduce rape cases grin
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 02, 2017
august2224:
choosing an inanimate doll over his wife: he needs psychological help, even as d situation is traumatic for his wife

Oga Augusta abi Madam...
The guy is a psychiatrist, He is very much in order.

I think this will start happening in Nigeria soon, cos the heartaches, stress, burden and troubles women bring to the table these days can and will make a man DIE of high BP sooner than expected.

I support this joor, God forgive me (anything for the peace of mind)

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by kzubyar(m): 6:39am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2017
Gabbysky:

Not expensive at all, trust me.
Especially in Nigeria
firstly, I doubt surrogacy is legal here, and secondly ,whose egg will you use? Or you think a woman here will gladly donate her egg for you, my friend wake up, this is nigeria, I know cyber space is hyperreality, pinch yourself bruh,except the lady donating the egg is TTC, even at that ,she would rather wait on the Lord than donate her egg for another woman to carry in her womb,sperm donor has not been accepted not to talk of surrogacy ,hehehehe ,funny people

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by mako007(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2017
ikp120:
Pity ke? Taaa! No be all these people wey dey form posh up and down? undecided undecided undecided No be the same girls on Nairaland wey dey talk to guys any how?

Abeg leave trash for LAWMA angry angry

Your point?

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:

Hmmmmm

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2017
The devil is indeed really active. He has turned the hearts of many away from natural to unnatural desires. The guy is gradually obliterating the human race.

23 instead of worshiping the immortal God, they worship images made to look like mortals or birds or animals or reptiles.
24 And so God has given those people over to do the filthy things their hearts desire, and they do shameful things with each other.
28 Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do. (Romans1:23-24,28)
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Banter1(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2017
#EndTime
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 7:17am On Jul 02, 2017
Lol, in Japan it's normal and part of their backward culture. As soon as ur wife gave birthday.. no more sex life .. next thing is for the man to work everyday and like a slave no sex..

Many of my co worker always complain no sex for years just work and bring salary .

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by chigo003(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2017
Chai! End Tim sex doll! Very soon it will reach Naija. Meanwhile let's enjoy the mango

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by uboma(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2017
Newboss:
You should really pity the poor woman.

From the article, the woman stopped having sex with her husband after their first child.

And for the child to be denounce the sex doll and say it is gross for her father to have one, shows that this child must be in her teens or even above 18 years.

So can you imagine this man not having sex with his wife for that long?

From my own analysis though, the woman pushed her man to find solace in the sex doll.

Are Japanese women truly cold hearted as reported in the article?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by pek(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Where are the time crew when you need them?
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 7:40am On Jul 02, 2017
A sex doll and a woman are incomparable. Can these dolls even respond to touches? I'd stick with the woman any day
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by seunakin231(m): 7:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Hehehehehehehehehehe......Ogun laye ooooo
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 7:58am On Jul 02, 2017
1metre:
if Davido is the richest for una republic, recession go don finish una. That tin cheap wella. Signal me if u want one.
I am neither a guy nor a pervert! Wrong customer undecided

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by millhouse: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2017
BiggieSmallsVI:
Dear Lord, When are you coming ?
hehehe ..soon bro , soon
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by yassjib: 8:21am On Jul 02, 2017
ikp120:
Pity ke? Taaa! No be all these people wey dey form posh up and down? undecided undecided undecided No be the same girls on Nairaland wey dey talk to guys any how?

Abeg leave trash for LAWMA angry angry
hahaha, guy u hash ooo
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2017
Bimpe29:
The sickness of modern day generations is getting worse. This is not funny at all, I can't just imagine it

This is where FREEDOM has led us
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
You get a doll i get a d1ldo,simple, i dont know why all this small boys are gyrating and masturbating on this thread, last last its the family system that will end up crumbling

And you're happy with that?? Something surely have to give
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Masterclass32: 8:41am On Jul 02, 2017
This is crap of the highest quality.

Anyway, anything to sell the toys.
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 02, 2017
Who says you can't be polygamous in Japan?

Well, you can get married to a VR bride. See it
here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9RbUuTuJ9o

and get a doll as a second wife.... Great bargain

And teh best comment there: "If they divorce she'll ask for half of his bitcoin."
cheesy
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

And you're happy with that?? Something surely have to give
why should I be happy with that?,infact I am frightened at the ripple effect this experiments will have on the world, now baby mama, sex dolls, homosexualism,surrogacy ,sperm donation are all experiments that will lead to the eventual crumble of the family system and the effect of this will be a more maladjusted adults with under linning psychological issues due to lack of parental guidance moral decadence,no conscience and many more. Sadly Africans will suffer most, cos our system is too broken to think of a solution
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2017
This one is strong!!!

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
why should I be happy with that?,infact I am frightened at the ripple effect this experiments will have on the world, now baby mama, sex dolls, homosexualism,surrogacy ,sperm donation are all experiments that will lead to the eventual crumble of the family system and the effect of this will be a more maladjusted adults with under linning psychological issues due to lack of parental guidance moral decadence,no conscience and many more. Sadly Africans will suffer most, cos our system is too broken to think of a solution

The same thing any sane person will say about happenings in our time, but unfortunately I don't see these madness being curtailed anytime soon.
Governments are tweaking laws to accommodate immorality of various form, people are beginning to explore the unthinkables, children are being exposed to content meant for matured minds.
We asked for rights, we asked for freedom; these we have gotten and it'll certainly lead us somewhere [terrible] if we fail to retrace our steps and make amends.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.