Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

"My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) (82670 Views)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by NairalandAsasin(m): 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Vivipop:
I see some people blaming women for their perversive ways. It's not like I am absolving his wife totally of the blames but c'mon! He had always wished to do that, his wife's nagging and heartless attitudes did little in sending him to the path he had always wished to take. Whatever rocks his both though.
I agree
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by TapTapTap(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Newboss:
This is really traumatic on his wife.
Even me sef I'm traumatized by what I just read, talk less of what the woman is feeling. These Japanese ppl are truly socially awkward. Theyre always doing weird stuff, even most of their mangas and animes are full of weird stuff. Very weird country(but I'd really like to visit there sha, cool place)
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by ExplorerReturns(m): 12:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by opeyem2000: 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
ikp120:
Lol. Women wey dey form for their husbands and boyfriend, make una continue oo

Abeg make I go order my own. I can't come and go and kill myself. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
wink
ikp120:
Lol. Women wey dey form for their husbands and boyfriend, make una continue oo

Abeg make I go order my own. I can't come and go and kill myself. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by hisinkship(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Women that are fighting for equality with men will soon calm down, they will be carrying banners "To Let for Free" "I need a Man, i will never nag again i promise"

But this things has its good sides and bad sides, by the time they release the Male Version man them don divide our world finish be that because, Now is the best time to end this nonsense,

When the male version come out it will be too late, we need to revolve for our perfect halves now oh because it might bounce back on us.
Women will use the anger of whatever we do to them now to take go out for the male version, them fit program the robot to fight real men self.

But the truth is that having dolls with Human Artificial Intelligence that have hands and legs are a big threat to our existence.

The Inventor can use it against the whole world, remember it is MAD Scientist that prompted this whole thing, so the MADNESS might bounce back on the whole Human Race because deploying dolls all over the world can be his tool to be used maybe 4-7 years from now just by activating one particular program (Example iRobot). psychologically look at the founders face in the attached pic, he has ulterior motives behind the creation of this dolls.

World be wise. But Naija Bad oh, we tend to turn everything to comedy serious issues na wa oh

Sign the PETITION to BAN it.
https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-stop-sex-robots-before-its-too-late

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.