Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

"My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) (82703 Views)

My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Meet The Japanese Man Who Dated Cockroaches / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2017
TolaniLuv:
Lol, in Japan it's normal and part of their backward culture. As soon as ur wife gave birthday.. no more sex life .. next thing is for the man to work everyday and like a slave no sex..

Many of my co worker always complain no sex for years just work and bring salary .

Bro pls how can one work in Japan? Thanks
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

The same thing any sane person will say about happenings in our time, but unfortunately I don't see these madness being curtailed anytime soon.
Governments are tweaking laws to accommodate immorality of various form, people are beginning to explore the unthinkables, children are being exposed to content meant for matured minds.
We asked for rights, we asked for freedom; these we have gotten and it'll certainly lead us somewhere [terrible] if we fail to retrace our steps and make amends.
the worse part is that even the few sane ones left have not deviced the means to protect their children from the silent rot . Parents this days have a lot more to do. I will personally not want to give birth to a child who ends up banging another man's asshole. They see it as providing options for people to explore sexual orientation but in the end,the effect will consume us all and eventually crumble the human race.Too much freedom comes with a price . The man out of being sexually starved(which is a combination of depression and frustration) all shows he needs therapy, but sick minds like him who are equally fustrated wont see anything wrong with a grown man bangging plastic,it only shows a lot of people need therapy on this forum

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Uhm
They said the population ratio of girls to boys is about 4:1
There is overpopulation of girls while the rate of boys is dwindling
And yet the males are looking for new adventures away from the warmth of the women
Na who girls go come marry?

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:28am On Jul 02, 2017
it is all caused by the cold heartedness of women of nowadays,the devil have finally taken full control of women's soul, using it to torment men to their sorrowful deaths..
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
the worse part is that evfn the few sane ones left have not deviced the means to protect their children from the silent rot . Parents this days have a lot more to do. I will personally not want to give birth to a child who ends up banging another man's asshole. They see it as providing options for people to explore sexual orientation but in the end,the effect will consume us all and eventually crumble the human race.Too much freedom comes with a price . The man out of being sexually starved(which is a combination of depression and frustration) all shows he needs therapy, but sick minds like him who are equally fustrated wont see anything wrong with a grown man bangging plastic,it only shows a lot of people need therapy on this forum

Haha, I love your conclusion
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2017
ikp120:
Lol. Women wey dey form for their husbands and boyfriend, make una continue oo

Abeg make I go order my own. I can't come and go and kill myself. Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

pls dont am begging you.....plsssss
it is just a matter of time, you will surely find a woman who will show you all the love and care you deserve but you shld be kidding though.
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by egbostan(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Sence trouble for women because after this, many would try it out u can guess what it would be like when all men starts dolling grin grin

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

Haha, I love your conclusion
thank you ,to me all i see is an emasculated man looking for succour in a plastic doll
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
thank you ,to me all i see is an emasculated man looking for succour in a plastic doll

Funny. His is understandable though, but the women who uses intimacy gadgets are the most complex beings to understand

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 02, 2017
curiositymaster:

Funny. His is understandable though, but the women who uses intimacy gadgets are the most complex beings to understand
he is understandable? undecided,alright have a nice day.
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by truthsBarbie(f): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Lwkmd...psychia callz grin
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by truthsBarbie(f): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2017
grin grin grin
BiggieSmallsVI:
Dear Lord, When are you coming ?
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by eejo(m): 10:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Tahrah:
Afikoyajebe grin grin tongue You know,marriage is not by force.undecided
But you must have sex
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by realceeg(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2017
I wan ask .how is he going to release inside the doll.the Sp**m go de dia de produce perfume
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 11:40am On Jul 02, 2017
H2Ossss:

Lol... Esp women with "standards" they know theirselves... When no body look their side again na aboki shoemaker them go dey beg... Lol tahrah and lubyna na joke I dey ohh... U ladies know I got your back anyday cool

why you dey apologize? You nor see open vacancy and free invitation for Naija boys below? Let gals be forming here and there, let Jap' dudes be buying dolls upandan; whu go dey service their gals and milfs? you and i of course grin cool!! Guy, leave preaching, go apply for visa sharpaly!!

Ozaki is one of an increasing number of Japanese men turning to romantic relationships with sex dolls in a country that has officially lost its mojo.

Experts are worried by Japan‘s plummeting birth rate, which poses serious problems for the future of the economy as it faces a dwindling number of workers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by armChairCritic: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
This is a pointer that relationships between men and women are deteriorating. And it is caused by none other than the behaviour of women. Every man from every work of life has the same complaint about the behaviour of women. Yet women would never listen, esp black women. They feel they are always right. They always want to have their way. They never want to sacrifice anything for anyone. But women still feel that men are the problem, thus the sudden rise of 3rd-wave feminism. If men get an alternative to women soonest, I tell you that men will take it with all glee. After all, most women don't really add value. They only cause problems. No woman no cry indeed.

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
he is understandable? undecided,alright have a nice day.

Both are insane. by saying his action is understandable, I'm not justifying him - but if you look at the fact his wife was starving him of not just sex, but companionship altogether and he didn't want to go having sex with prostitutes. If his wife the goes on (in retaliation) by getting a intimacy gadget for herself, it will make her urge a complex one. There are also instances where men are doing the same to their wives.

We can start the blame game, but trust me it'll get us all nowhere.

Change begins you and I as individuals.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by chrisbrown20(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
decatalyst:
Nah this kind thing good for all those women who likes to shout, nag and be stubborn at any given chance. grin

Hubby go just enter master's bedroom and lockup with cute sweet barbie grin
lol. husband busy please do not disturbgrin
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Vivipop(f): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
I see some people blaming women for their perversive ways. It's not like I am absolving his wife totally of the blames but c'mon! He had always wished to do that, his wife's nagging and heartless attitudes did little in sending him to the path he had always wished to take. Whatever rocks his both though.
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
irepnaija4eva:
Senji Nakajima, 62, who enjoys tenderly bathing his rubber girlfriend Saori, has framed photos of her on his wall and even takes her skiing and surfing.

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Satan would you ever rest? Taking more and more people to hell
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by stukinherdr1222(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
adadike281:
Married women, abeg, stop starving your men of sex o unecessarily coz if they ever lay their hands on dis intimacy gadgets, my sister ,' sorry' is your new name

all this young girls wey no get joy . . the way they will bleep the man he will delete his wife`s number from his phone
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Unclerukus: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
firstly, I doubt surrogacy is legal here, and secondly ,whose egg will you use? Or you think a woman here will gladly donate her egg for you, my friend wake up, this is nigeria, I know cyber space is hyperreality, pinch yourself bruh,except the lady donating the egg is TTC, even at that ,she would rather wait on the Lord than donate her egg for another woman to carry in her womb,sperm donor has not been accepted not to talk of surrogacy ,hehehehe ,funny people
There are quite a number of sperm and oval bank hospitals in Lagos, I know like 2 on the island, they even do surrogacy. You can do if you have the money. last I heard between 2.5m to 4m for surrogacy and 600k to 1m for artificial insemination with donor sperm/egg.

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Unclerukus: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gbemishile1:
Uhm
They said the population ratio of girls to boys is about 4:1
There is overpopulation of girls while the rate of boys is dwindling
And yet the males are looking for new adventures away from the warmth of the women
Na who girls go come marry?
Its gonna get worst. I read Yahoo news feed months ago where they successfully created one that talks like a human, produces heat like humans, connected to the internet and is very knowledgeable(can answer any question) and has a self cleaning genital but still in experimental stages. These whites are looking to make women lose that power they have over men.

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Unclerukus:
There are quite a number of sperm and oval bank hospitals in Lagos, I know like 2 on the island, they even do surrogacy. You can do if you have the money. last I heard between 2.5m to 4m for surrogacy and 600k to 1m for artificial insemination with donor sperm/egg.
with reference to the comment i quoted ,what category of people approach such hospitals, single married people who can't even hold down a relationship for 3 months and hide under that frustration to bring a baby into their social crisis?, this thread is about the growing space between the two gender ,don't derail it, and yes ,its not widely accepted,that's a fact
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Unclerukus: 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
with reference to the comment i quoted ,what category of people approach such hospitals, single married people who can't even hold down a relationship for 3 months and hide under that frustration to bring a baby into their social crisis?, this thread is about the growing space between the two gender ,don't derail it, and yes ,its not widely accepted,that's a fact
Madam, people that do it are Career people or business men that have no time to build relationships but don't want time to run out on them, who can blame them. Not accepted because of religion but legal.

1 Like

Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Unclerukus:
Madam, people that do it are Career people or business men that have no time to build relationships but don't want time to run out on them, who can blame them. Not accepted because of religion but legal.
seems you didnt undei what i meant by "social crisis". Career people so married to theie carreer that they have no time for companionship how then can they take of and guide their children?,this is not about religion, my sIGNATURE says that already, i am looking at it from the psycological ripple effect this wl have on the children
Re: "My Sex Doll Is So Much Better Than My Real Wife" - Japanese Man (Photos) by phenomem(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH HIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg_KvbuspZY

You see competition you fear � Ehn?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.