Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North (43137 Views)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by maxiquadrian(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Lmao, it's no surprise to me that you can kill because of your dumb god at any slight provocation.

Keep slamming your forehead Bro. Slam it till your brains fall out. grin

U need it the most
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by blingxx(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
they are praying, they will still shoot and kill someone after prayer grin grin i don't understand! religion or confusion

It as if you dey smoke weed join with hypocrisy ...if they don't fight for their lives you will surely call them cowards these men are willing to protect and die for your kind because your brothers are still hustling in the north ...hypocrite ..*spits

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by shamzee(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2017
May ALLAH forgive u friend....
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Jelal0007(m): 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:
If only you know how dangerous that religion is. grin

Lemme just stop here.
If u know how stpu!d ur mentality is? Make I pause here 1st....

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Chongaiman: 10:38am On Jul 02, 2017
muteeu:
. *Quotes regarding Islam by some Western philosophers:*...

Find time to read more quotes by other notable non-muslims:

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Quotations_on_Islam_from_Notable_Non-Muslims?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2918906512

This is just one of Adolf Hitler's quotes pertaining to Islam:

The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science... The instructions of a hygienic nature that most religions gave, contributed to the foundation of organized communities. The precepts ordering people to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret — all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory. Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams — a real earthly paradise. The Christians, on the other hand, declare themselves satisfied if after their death they are allowed to sing hallelujahs! ...Christianity, of course, has reached the peak of absurdity in this respect. And that's why one day its structure will collapse. Science has already impregnated humanity. Consequently, the more Christianity clings to its dogmas, the quicker it will decline!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 02, 2017
Dem book haram self fumble, dem suppose surround d place and shot dem all
don't quote ooooo
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Jabioro: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Islam is a false to peace ..Where is d peace when u can nt even piss in peace,
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by ENGANI(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2017
Whatever you intend to say is rubbish, better keep mute
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by ENGANI(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2017
psucc:
Are you sure they are Nigerian soldiers or Boko Haram boys?

One can't distinguished since this is a routine in Islam Praying with arms at arm's length.
All those with balanced mind understand they are Nigerian soldiers, only myopic will contemplate
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Klington: 11:06am On Jul 02, 2017
ESDKING:

I should be asking you about the vegetable.
grin grin.. .. i can't fit laff grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by fasmukol: 11:08am On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Muslims (most especially Hausa) and prayer are inseparable.

They were so insensitive to environmental stimuli while praying to the extent that one can pack their guns and shoes away without them reacting.
But now, they are so alert because they are in the war zone.

Sir, I think using the word 'insensitivity' is not appropriate because what you perceived as insensitivity is called submissiveness (arabic :khushoo) in prayer which is one of the required conditions while praying for all Muslims and which they always try to attain when praying in a fear free environment.
Also, the type of prayer you see them observing there is vividly described in the Quran. Where Allah said:
" (101. When ye travel through the earth, there is no blame on you if ye shorten your prayers, for fear the Unbelievers May attack you: For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies.
102. When thou (O Messenger) art with them, and standest to lead them in prayer, Let one party of them stand up (in prayer) with thee, Taking their arms with them: When they finish their prostrations, let them Take their position in the rear. And let the other party come up which hath not yet prayed - and let them pray with thee, Taking all precaution, and bearing arms: the Unbelievers wish, if ye were negligent of your arms and your baggage, to assault you in a single rush. But there is no blame on you if ye put away your arms because of the inconvenience of rain or because ye are ill; but take (every) precaution for yourselves. For the Unbelievers Allah hath prepared a humiliating punishment."
(Quran ch.4 vs. 101-102)
....And from the first picture you can see some soldiers standing and watching over those praying.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by ENGANI(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=gypsey post=58039845]they are praying, they will still shoot and kill someone after prayer grin grin i don't understand! religion or confusion
Only those that are ill-mentally will not understand the beauty of Islam, Even on sunday you are not punctual in your churches without a single reason, now you saw those that are devoted to their religion, Worshipping at warfront,because you are envious and can't do same you open your ghetto mouth talking about confusion.Wake up mehn!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by ENGANI(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=gypsey post=58039845]they are praying, they will still shoot and kill someone after prayer grin grin i don't understand! religion or confusion
Only those that are ill-mentally will not understand the beauty of Islam, Even on sunday you are not punctual in your churches without a single reason, now you saw those that are devoted to their religion, Worshipping at warfront,because you are envious and can't do same you open your ghetto mouth talking about confusion.Wake up mehn!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Tofunmidami: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]go and get sense
pressplay411:
They're praying to the same God the BH terrorists believe they're fighting for?
I wonder whose prayer God will answer.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Princewell2012(m): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2017
Homeboiy:
Hmmm God see them tru

Hmm which God are you reffering to?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2017
blingxx:

It as if you dey smoke weed join with hypocrisy ...if they don't fight for their lives you will surely call them cowards these men are willing to protect and die for your kind because your brothers are still hustling in the north ...hypocrite ..*spits
yes! I smoke weed very high grade strong one! your ignorant opinion would not change mine! they are not fighting to protect me,I didn't ask for their protection we need less war. all we need is love and peace not war besides they are getting paid. these so called soldiers are murderers and they will got to hell if there's a place like hell and they will die like the same people they have killed

as i said we need love and peace not war and even though you feel the need to insult me just for having an opinion I still love you grin may peace be with you.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=ENGANI post=58043022][/quote] this people are murderers and terrorists bombing, shooting and killing people in the name of war or soldiers.
yet they are praying I wonder how God which ever God they are praying to answer their prayers, they are just wasting their time praying in the end they will die like the same people they have killed

we need peace and love not war, i love you too cheesy peace be with you.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2017
these so called soldiers are murderers and terrorists, they will still die like the same people they have killed and go to hell if there's a place like hell.
they are murdering people in the name of war! we need love and peace not WAR! they are getting paid to kill their fellow humans yet the are praying I wonder what they are praying about, for their God to save or protect their lives? what about the life of the people they have killed? they live by guns they die by guns! hypocrites!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by penta(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2017
adecz:
They say "Islam is a religion of peace".

But any part of Nigeria or Africa
that practice islam were forced into
the religion by war or Jihad.

You were given the choice to either
convert or be slaughtered.

Even as a Muslim today, if you feel you
no longer accept to continue in this
religion & want to leave it, it is members
of your family that will kill you for
trying to forsake the religion.

These are plain historical & current facts
about it.

So where is the " peace" in this religion??
Blood, blood, blood.

Nonsense assertion. Seek knowledge.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by lammsohiman(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:

Lemme just stop here.
Dis one don carry brain put for pocket

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Mbediogu(m): 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Don't allow stupid Boko Haram to mess up your pure religion. Well done soldiers. I hope the Christians are also doing their religious obligations despite BH distractions.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by jomoh: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
pressplay411:
They're praying to the same God the BH terrorists believe they're fighting for?
I wonder whose prayer God will answer.

That's a very patinent question.

If it were up to you and you just must answer one of them, which one would you answer?

The ones keeping peace or the ones preaching violence.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Actuarydeji(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:

Lemme just stop here.
You are a goat.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Actuarydeji(m): 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
gypsey:
these so called soldiers are murderers and terrorists, they will still die like the same people they have killed and go to hell if there's a place like hell.
they are murdering people in the name of war! we need love and peace not WAR! they are getting paid to kill their fellow humans yet the are praying I wonder what they are praying about, for their God to save or protect their lives? what about the life of the people they have killed? they live by guns they die by guns! hypocrites!
You need more knowledge
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by jomoh: 12:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
adecz:
They say "Islam is a religion of peace".

But any part of Nigeria or Africa
that practice islam were forced into
the religion by war or Jihad.

You were given the choice to either
convert or be slaughtered.

Even as a Muslim today, if you feel you
no longer accept to continue in this
religion & want to leave it, it is members
of your family that will kill you for
trying to forsake the religion.

These are plain historical & current facts
about it.

So where is the " peace" in this religion??
Blood, blood, blood.

Christianity is even worse and barbaric.

Become a Christian, you become a slave.
You don't, you still become a slave.

Reject slavery then you die.

The slavery mentality is still very evident in your reasoning. instead of you to do your own research, You still prefer The false information forced down your throat by your eternal slave masters.

Go and learn some history after your jamb.

Terrorism started with Christianity inside the Vatican.

BTW the Arabs in Niger, Chad, Mali up to the northern region, were they all forced by their brothers?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by pressplay411(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
jomoh:

That's a very patinent question.

If it were up to you and you just must answer one of them, which one would you answer?

The ones keeping peace or the ones preaching violence.

Why don't you answer it yourself. Will you fight with those fighting for you or fight with those defending sinners against you?

PS: it's all hypothetical.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by princessayesha(f): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lol. They dont see soldiers protecting them, all they see is Muslims praying grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Freeman59: 12:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
Gallant men. May God be with you all
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by jomoh: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
pressplay411:

Why don't you answer it yourself. Will you fight with ghost fighting for you or fight with those defending sinners against you?

PS: it's all hypothetical.

I don't get your question. Can you rephrase it and make it more clear.

You said it is hypothetical but I can only answer it of I get you hypothesis.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by CplusJason: 1:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Actuarydeji:

You are a goat.
And you keep mistaking me for your father. grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by pressplay411(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
jomoh:

I don't get your question. Can you rephrase it and make it more clear.

You said it is hypothetical but I can only answer it of I get you hypothesis.

Blame autocorrect. Will you fight with those fighting for you or those defending sinners?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by adecz: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
jomoh:

Christianity is even worse and barbaric.

Become a Christian, you become a slave.
You don't, you still become a slave.

Reject slavery then you die.

The slavery mentality is still very evident in your reasoning. instead of you to do your own research, You still prefer The false information forced down your throat by your eternal slave masters.

Go and learn some history after your jamb.

Terrorism started with Christianity inside the Vatican.

BTW the Arabs in Niger, Chad, Mali up to the northern region, were they all forced by their brothers?

Have you heard of the "Jihad Of Othman Danfodio" (Secondary School history curriculum)? If you've
heard, tell us what it was about. If you haven't
heard oR read about it, then you should not
be commenting here.

We are not talking of sentiments here; these are
historical facts, bitter they may be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.