Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North (43144 Views)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Homeboiy: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2017
Hmmm God see them tru
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by ESDKING: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2017
sarrki:

The next time Mazi appears in court

He will be sentence minimum 45 years imprisonment
From he would rot in prison to Buhari humbled him to he would be sentenced to 45 years in imprisonment.
Smh for u.
Stop shifting the goal post and accept the obvious fact that Nig is a failed and expired entity.
Nk struggle is justifiable.
I won't be surprised if you continue shifting the goal post even on the day umuchineke will celebrate their independence day.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by OtemAtum: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2017
They didn't realise that Allah is currently in a spiritual prison. They are just wasting their precious time. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by charlesucheh(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2017
They'd be like; we can't fit take chances!!!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:
If only you know how dangerous that religion is. grin

Lemme just stop here.

Your Mindset. Your Opinion

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by maxiquadrian(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:

Lemme just stop here.

its better u stopd if u dnt want thunder to strike u

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by talk2saintify(m): 8:55am On Jul 02, 2017
Muslims no dey take prayer play ooo

even boko dey pray sef,..
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by CplusJason: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2017
maxiquadrian:

its better u stopd if u dnt want thunder to strike u
Do me a favour, kindly slam your forehead on a concrete floor and pray for wisdom.

You need it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by kcowen(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2017
We both left home at 18.
I cleared JAMB
You got recommended.
I got FUTO.
You got NDA.
I pursued My Diploma.
You had the toughest training.
My day started at 7 and ended at 5,
Yours started at 4 till 9 and
Some nights also included.
I had My convocation ceremony,
You had Your POP.
Best company took Me and
Best package was awarded,
You were ordered to join Your platoon
With 2 stars piped on your shoulders.
I got a job,
You got a way of life.
Every eve I got to see My family,
You just wished You got to see Your parents soon.
I celebrated festivals with lights and music,
You celebrated with Your comrade in bunkers.
We both married,
My wife got to see Me everyday,
Your wife just wished You are alive.
I was sent to business trips,
You were sent on line of control.
We both returned,
Both wives couldn't control their tears,
I was able to wipe Hers, but
You couldn't.
I hugged Mine, but
You couldn't.
Because you were lying in the coffin,
With medals on your chest and
Coffin wrapped with The Flag
Your way of life ended,
Mines continued.
I dedicate this to every soldier and uniform person out there, we don't understand what you do and the sacrifices you make, but know that we are eternally grateful!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by cursedAbiola(f): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2017
ESDKING:

From he would rot in prison to Buhari humbled him to he would be sentenced to 45 years in imprisonment.
Smh for u.
Stop shifting the goal post accept the obvious fact that Nig is a failed and expired entity.
Nk struggle is justifiable.
I won't be surprised if you continue shifting the goal post even on the day umuchineke will celebrate their independence day.
are that new that you don't know Omidina kayode cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2017
they are praying, they will still shoot and kill someone after prayer grin grin i don't understand! religion or confusion
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by CplusJason: 9:10am On Jul 02, 2017
maxiquadrian:

Now I realised that u need some senses, do urself a favour go get some in d nearest market. stupid fool
Lmao, it's no surprise to me that you can kill because of your dumb god at any slight provocation.

Keep slamming your forehead Bro. Slam it till your brains fall out. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by muteeu(m): 9:14am On Jul 02, 2017
adecz:
They say "Islam is a religion of peace".

But any part of Nigeria or Africa
that practice islam were forced into
the religion by war or Jihad.

You were given the choice to either
convert or be slaughtered.

Even as a Muslim today, if you feel you
no longer accept to continue in this
religion & want to leave it, it is members
of your family that will kill you for
trying to forsake the religion.

These are plain historical & current facts
about it.

So where is the " peace" in this religion??
Blood, blood, blood.
. *Quotes regarding Islam by some Western philosophers:*

*1. Leo Tolstoy (1828-1910):*
"Islam will rule the world one day, because in it there is a combination of knowledge and wisdom".

*2. Herbert Wells (1846-1946):*
"Until the effectiveness of Islam again, how many generations will suffer atrocities and life will be cut off, then one day the whole world will be attracted to it, on that day there will be Dilshad and on that day the world will be inhabited.

*3. Albert Einstein (1879-1955):*
"I understand that the Muslims did it through their own intelligence and awareness which the Jews could not do. In Islam it is the power that can lead to peace".

*4. Huston Smith (1919):*
"The faith which is upon us and this is better than us in the world, then it is Islam. If we open our hearts and minds for it, then it will be good for us".

*5. Michael Nostradamus (1503-1566):*
"Islam will be the ruling religion in Europe, but the famous city of Europe will become the Islamic State capital."

*6. Bertrand Russell (1872-1970):*
"I read Islam and realized that it is to be the religion of all the world and all humanity." Islam will spread throughout Europe and in Europe the big thinkers of Islam will emerge. One day it will come that Islam will be the real stimulus of the world. ".

*7. Gosta Lobon (1841-1931):*
"Islam only talks about peace and reconciliation. Invite Christians to appreciate the faith of reform."

*8. Bernard Shaw (1856-1950):*
"The whole world will accept Islam religion one day and if it can not even accept the real name, it will accept it by the name of metaphor." West will accept Islam one day and Islam will be the religion of those who have studied in the world. "

*9. Johann Geith (1749-1832):*
"We all have to accept Islam religion sooner or later. This is the real religion. If I call a Muslim, I will not feel bad, I accept this right thing."

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by andy511(m): 9:16am On Jul 02, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Photos of some Nigerian soldiers praying on a field during Jumaat prayer on Friday with their weapons well loaded by their side - have gone viral. Despite the unfavorable condition, the military men were seen carrying out their religious duty in the northern part of the country in a careful and cautious manner - not leaving anything to chance.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/photos-gallant-nigerian-soldiers-praying-guns-north.html
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:23am On Jul 02, 2017
So that one soldier in the first picture ain't a Muslim. Imagine one out of a multitude of soldiers not a Muslim, surely inside of d Muslim heart praying, they will be referring him as an infidel and worthy of being killed by Boko haram.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by malware: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:

Lemme just stop here.

Religious bigotry won't put food on your table.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by CplusJason: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2017
MicroBox:

How dangerous .. mumu..
why are you stopping ? Ode...
People like you make the world becomes so deep in sh it...
Before Iraqi Weapon of mass destruction war that never existed, what do you know about terrorism and Arab people. Foolish guy....
Your generation is been messed up, feed with lies, division, war, destruction and separation.
Before the Iraqi and Libya war, most people live side by side with their Christian and Muslim neighbours without any trouble. I grew up following my friends to church to watch Ayamatanga end time films on screen but now that the western countries have successfully brainwashed and drag everybody to their international politic, even a 10 year old Muslim will not want to enter church and same with a christian.
You made a very big mistake Bro.

I think you're mistaking me for your father. smiley
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by malware: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2017
adecz:

Educate me on how Christianity came to Nigeria... . The whites went on begging people to join it ba? Educate us how it was brought please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 02, 2017
kcowen:
We both left home at 18.
I cleared JAMB
You got recommended.
I got FUTO.
You got NDA.
I pursued My Diploma.
You had Your POP.
Best company took Me and
I got a job,
You got a way of life.
We both married,
We both returned,
You couldn't.
I hugged Mine, but
You couldn't.
Your way of life ended,
Mines continued.
I dedicate this to every soldier and uniform person out there, we don't understand what you do and the sacrifices you make, but know that we are eternally grateful!

This got me crying,God bless those that put their lives on the line to save others.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by jamislaw(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:

Lemme just stop here.
yes we know how dangerous christainity is...........Scam baby factory religion.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by MicroBox: 9:45am On Jul 02, 2017
DonFreshmoney:
So that one soldier in the first picture ain't a Muslim. Imagine one out of a multitude of soldiers not a Muslim, surely inside of d Muslim heart praying, they will be referring him as an infidel and worthy of being killed by Boko haram.
So that soldier by the left is not a muslim for not praying abi...
Generation of fools is what we have now..
Nobody is allow to use his brain now except what they are told or see..
Foolish generation..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:48am On Jul 02, 2017
MicroBox:

So that soldier by the left is not a muslim for not praying abi...
Generation of fools is what we have now..
Nobody is allow to use his brain now except what they are told or see..
Foolish generation..

Hope u know u among the foolish generation. Your brain is like your moniker a microbox. Small and minute without a thinking capacity. Yes, th guy not praying is not a Muslim. Take that to anywhere including your micro box brain and deposit it there

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by aademola11: 9:53am On Jul 02, 2017
adecz:

@adecz. Pls make very good reseach about an issue. going forward pls check the menanig and causes of wht is called crusade today.

You were given the choice to either
convert or be slaughtered.

Even as a Muslim today, if you feel you
no longer accept to continue in this
religion & want to leave it, it is members
of your family that will kill you for
trying to forsake the religion.

These are plain historical & current facts
about it.

So where is the " peace" in this religion??
Blood, blood, blood.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by MicroBox: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:
You made a very big mistake Bro.

I think you're mistaking me for your father. smiley
I never wanted to quote you but someone else can learn from it...
No doubt you're a small boy..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by CplusJason: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2017
MicroBox:

I never wanted to quote you but someone else can learn from it...
No doubt you're a small boy..
I guess right. You were mistaking me for your dad who you abuse all the time.

Next time, look very well.

Now furck off. smiley
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Okoroawusa: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2017
pressplay411:
They're praying to the same God the BH terrorists believe they're fighting for?
I wonder whose prayer God will answer.
The same way a prostitute n a bizwoman r in church dis morning both praying to d same God for customers.
I wonder whose prayer God will answer.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by MicroBox: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2017
DonFreshmoney:

Hope u know u among the foolish generation. Your brain is like your moniker a microbox. Small and minute without a thinking capacity. Yes, th guy not praying is not a Muslim. Take that to anywhere including your micro box brain and deposit it there
I attached a picture for you to score yourself ...
It's so painful when I see people not using their brain..
Keep fighting over the christianity you know nothing about..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2017
OK oh

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Okoroawusa: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2017
kcowen:
We both left home at 18.
I cleared JAMB
You got recommended.
I got FUTO.
You got NDA.
I pursued My Diploma.
You had Your POP.
Best company took Me and
I got a job,
You got a way of life.
We both married,
We both returned,
You couldn't.
I hugged Mine, but
You couldn't.
Your way of life ended,
Mines continued.
wow...so touching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Punch Used Picture Of Nancy-Reagan As That Of Ocholi / Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video / Roads Blocked As Osinbajo Visits Delta State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.