Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North (43136 Views)

Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo / 2 Soldiers Dropped Their Guns & Knelt Down To Pray (Photo) / Police Replies Wike On "Plot To Plant Dollars And Guns In His Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by malware: 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
adecz:

Are we commenting on slave trade or
the nature coming of religions to Africa??

We all know that Europeans encouraged
the slave trade with the tacit support of coastal traditional rulers & Fulani jihadists.
rulers

Christianity was brought to Nigeria alonside colonialism which include the western ways of life. Muslims were already colonized and have religion of their own.... They knew how to read and write in Arabic but Southerners were found non-religious, naked and knew nothing about reading and writing hence their complete conversion to the complete western way of living.. ..
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by jomoh: 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
adecz:

These are just wild & sentimental assertions.

It is only sentimental when you choose to just dismiss it without giving it proper thoughts and research.

It is wild when there are no information to back them up. There are information all over the web but people like you choose to ignore it and go for the western propaganda cos it suits your disposition.

I used "information" and not "facts" because facts are what you make it to be and not necessarily the truth. Facts is the assertion that has most backing and not the truth.

If i say you killed someone and I have the capacity to make the most noice, most publicity and support then because I have the "majority" my story becomes the fact but not necessarily the truth.

Please try and read the book I recommend to you. It will go a long way in enlightening and helping you more about how to separate the truth from the "western fact". It was recomonded to me by a Christian Nairalander about 3years ago.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by DonBobes(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Never underestimate the enemy. Grave mistake if u do
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by mechanics(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
Always in action, am sure the one leading them, also has a pistol inside the gown, we must surely win the fight with God one our side.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by blacksodiq(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
psucc:
Are you sure they are Nigerian soldiers or Boko Haram boys?

One can't distinguished since this is a routine in Islam Praying with arms at arm's length.

Why are u people like these? Let the Nigeria army remove all Muslim soldiers from the north and see whether boko haram will not be knocking at ur door in the next 24hours

If Islam is a terror religion then boko haram killing for Islam should not be north where over ninety percent of its population are Muslims, it should be south especially the South south where Muslims are not that much.

Let's think beyond what the media what us to think about

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by omangbeh: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
SOME OF THEM ARE MEMBERS
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Annywhite: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=58036732]Photos of some Nigerian soldiers praying on a field during Jumaat prayer on Friday with their weapons well loaded by their side - have gone viral. Despite the unfavorable condition, the military men were seen carrying out their religious duty in the northern part of the country in a careful and cautious manner - not leaving anything to chance.

my love for Soldiers na...
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Emanodimo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
Religion and ethnicity are two things I love to learn about but don't like to preach.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Kbanka: 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Muslims (most especially Hausa) and prayer are inseparable.

They were so insensitive to environmental stimuli while praying to the extent that one can pack their guns and shoes away without them reacting.
But now, they are so alert because they are in the war zone.

Impossible. You can't do that to Even AFMS jos or NMS zaria students that are in secondary school talk more of real soldiers
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying With Their Guns In The North by Kbanka: 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
jomoh:

It is only sentimental when you choose to just dismiss it without giving it proper thoughts and research.

It is wild when there are no information to back them up. There are information all over the web but people like you choose to ignore it and go for the western propaganda cos it suits your disposition.

I used "information" and not "facts" because facts are what you make it to be and not necessarily the truth. Facts is the assertion that has most backing and not the truth.

If i say you killed someone and I have the capacity to make the most noice, most publicity and support then because I have the "majority" my story becomes the fact but not necessarily the truth.

Please try and read the book I recommend to you. It will go a long way in enlightening and helping you more about how to separate the truth from the "western fact". It was recomonded to me by a Christian Nairalander about 3years ago.

Go and buy sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Bishop Isong Dares Buhari To Publicly Promise Not To Islamise Nigeria / Court Freezes Accounts Linked To Ex-governor, Ambode, Over N9.9bn Alleged Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.