Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

When Your Female Boss Wants U - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Female Boss Wants U (6394 Views)

I Miss Sex, My Boss Wants To Help My Sick Husband (photo) / This Boss Lady Is Worth $500 Million And She WANTS U! Are U Down Boys? / My Female Boss Wants To Make Love With Me Before She Promotes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by MrCork3: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2010
the boy gots no action, truss me! Back in the days, i remember me, Mr Corks, AKA, sweeet mr handsome. truss me! wink
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by holydante(m): 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
Ha!! chief,

You dont have to delude yourself into making such conclusions about the import of her gifts.

You never receive anything sef, Some 4 years back, I had a very very friendly beautiful married woman that was buying gift items and pampering me sort of (she gave me the highest cash gift i ever received on any birthday as at then), she likes me to drive home together with her, we gist like its going outta fashion, when we are discussing together, at times she places her hands on my laps with a kinda dreamy look in her eyes, shocked shocked shocked I had this N100 belief that she wants it bla bla, until she introduced me to her husband and family and I witnessed her with other people and I discovered that she is the nice, generous and free type who just wanted me to be the best (she noticed I wasn't really happy then)

I was ashamed inwardly for ever thinking such bleeping thoughts sef and I respected the sanctity of marriage hence. we are still friends 3 years after and nobody has ever made such suggestion between us. The best you can do is to have wet dreams in the night for her and let it end there (meanwhile you would have committed adultery then, i hope you'll like it when some other young dude starts bleeping your wifey in the future)

Women's brain are not as wired for sex as men's are, dont mistake her niceness for lust, you may burn you job fingers if you make the 1st move
Re: When Your Female Boss Wants U by stzy(m): 11:08am On Dec 21, 2015
My boss back in 2013 came back 4rm US n bought me gifts.... She is her late 30's married with kids ... That don't mean shit.... She gives me lift home, last. Year we went on xmas shopping 2geda n she bought me pair of fine sneakers .... In a. Nut shell she's js my boss n. Lik working wit me n dats hw she shows me.... In d office I cover 4 her n ascribe most of d successes to her .... Its a very huge bad idea 2. Go on ur boss lik dat, u may tink ur. Job. Is secure bt on d long run u hav high chances of losing. Everytin... Keep yo shit 2geda son

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What These Girls Were Doing At The Beach / I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) / Best Lubricant To Use For Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.