Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (68916 Views)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by riyanxeally(f): 6:57am On Jul 03, 2017
I see why cheating is rampant now....cuz wen she becomes obesity in truth...nigga ll be running.....den ull hear diff tales....lemme be going
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by IdeyFindWife: 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
riyanxeally:
I see why cheating is rampant now....cuz wen she becomes obesity in truth...nigga ll be
running.....den ull hear diff tales....lemme be going

lottsa gees are hardwired to luvin plus-ness in their women while some like slim but u shor as hell wil be crazy to marry a butt shocked? But guess, we doin it by the numbers? why crazy lust i guess.

That's why marrying for lots of other reasons besides true love and commitment often throw crazysh!t surprises later in the marriage. A man's gotta see more in his woman than her arss! Mehn, that's shallow and real undercutting because that's just physique. Any chic getting that kinda vibes from her guy should know da dude don't value her for realers...

But u sef harsh no be smalllipsrsealed! After throwing that kinda shade at guys, u wan dey go; where yhu come dey go now, ehn, fyne geh undecided?

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by glossy6(f): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
She is standing on a chair
Maintain your lane oh
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Oyindidi(f): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2017
glossy6:

Maintain your lane oh
Where you from come hit megrin I know this moniker

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by mercyland93(m): 8:26am On Jul 03, 2017
Nwodosis:
With faith (love) you can move mountains! The advice I've got for you is never allow her to be on top to avoid stories that touch the heart!
lol, u people wt funny coments. Anyway happy days for them.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by onos217(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2017
I don't know why some women cannot work on their body. Just take a look at the one we have above; by time the babies start coming in her size would have doubled,her manageable shape would turned into horror,even to do petty works in the house would be an herculean task. I just hope the husband have at the back of his mind that he would be the one to do most of the house chores,if not, wahala go dey o. But then again, I might wrong. I wish them HML.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Dammicray(m): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Well, the Bible says we can do all things through christ that strengthens us... but... #observing sgay undecided

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 03, 2017
auntysimbiat:
make sense like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob9IeIbUEfY
Is that your youtube channel?
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by DarkHenrie(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2017
The merchandise he's paying for, seriously?

Can you be any more sexist than this?

And why does nairaland approve such references on here?
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by riyanxeally(f): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
oh well as u rightfully said..d body is just a spice honestly...n d woman u marry is bound to expand thrice after childbirth honestly fr plus size its obesity prone.....especially fr a slim man....who ll prolly stll be fit at tht point....wat happens wen she can't perfrm
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by enemyofprogress: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
ajepako:

Werey omo... grin grin grin grin
see as you say happy dey open you 32,shiooooooooor tongue
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Jadoskii(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Dis guy az bin gyming for years just for this day..hmmm sensei
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by brugge007(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
HARDDON:

Dont know why guys gets this very wrongly.

There is a difference btw body weight volume n body weight Mass.

N from basic biology, women got hollow bone in lay terms or light bones . This gives them their shapes n curves. So wen they r fat, they just have Volume but no much mass , hence can b picked easily by an average atletic guy. U just need to know how to tilt them right n pick em.

The sponge effect . Big but very light.

Bro, the "Sponge effect" does not work all the time ooo, Tried it once, na small remain make i ............. let me just it there
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by HARDDON: 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
brugge007:

Bro, the "Sponge effect" does not work all the time ooo, Tried it once, na small remain make i ............. let me just it there

TWo things r involved: u aint fit or didnt know d anchor points
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by brugge007(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
HARDDON:

I salute u ooo, seems you are the special one in this category!!!
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by drLammy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
HARDDON:

brother i felt there is no other way to reach you except this..pls there is really a personal pressing issue i wud like to seek your advice on..its so urgent there is no one i cud trust to discuss with around..pls how do i reach you in private ...thanks
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by t2luv1: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:

A "small" man can't handle women that size.

I guess coming from a woman. I will start using that advice. Thanks. lol

Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MisterKings(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
myfantasies:

See dem dey have appeared

Inspector gadget

Inspector gbagaun
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by myfantasies(f): 8:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
MisterKings:

Inspector gbagaun

Inspector MPO
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by herlarho(m): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
am sure she used jazz on him............

haaaaaaaa...................

eleyi gidi gan oooooo..................
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MisterKings(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
myfantasies:

Inspector MPO

Wait o so u are a lady. Chisos and a good looking one at that. Sorry dear i thought i was yabbing a dude
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Leiman100(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
myfantasies:
I know know y thin guys like big women
WHY?
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:57am On Jul 17, 2017
zinny377:
Where is d pic?
Whenever you don't see a pic. Try log in with another browser.
For instance; If UC didn't open the pic, chrome will.
Re: Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by brainiac5(m): 6:33am On Jul 17, 2017
I wish the lucky man an happy marriage life, because fat women make good wives.

Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking / Have You Ever Had To Break Up With An Amazing Partner And Why?