Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? (23754 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Advice Me: How Should I React To My Wife About TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Genea(f): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
i never saw it like that o. what you guys said might be true but i dont want to involve myslef with anybody in that compound not to talk of a girl still living with her parents.
get ur own line or make an hanger, dah shud solve ur problem and pls don't date her

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Springsdy456958(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:
It's the 3 spoons of milk guy cheesy
yes it's the three spoons of Milk guy. Congratulations to him. Guess dude finally got hes own apartment. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by kayjee101: 10:16am On Jul 03, 2017
even nigerian movie plot no dey complicated reach this guy life. 3spnzovmik.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by DrLivzy(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2017
am sure you are not the only person in the compound. try check yourself out too. and if the child is stubborn, then every other person should complain and act to that as well.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by oyakhilomeh(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2017
ifyalways:
Oga three spoons of milk cheesy

You Don rent house now now or squatting with another family? If you are squatting with someone jokingly bring up her insubordination and antics to the main house owner and watch their reaction. That should give you pointers on your next step. No go fight/invite trouble that would get you thrown out again.

However, if you rented your own house then go report her to her dad
She said oga three spoons of milk grin Internet never forgets

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Springsdy456958(m): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2017
DrLivzy:
am sure you are not the only person in the compound. try check yourself out too. and if the child is stubborn, then every other person should complain and act to that as well.
It's even too early for that he just rented d apartment.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by BackToLife: 10:19am On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:
grin Chai! Nairaland never forgets!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ashawopikin(m): 10:19am On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

you guys didnt read where he said he is elderly? cheesy
it doesn't matter elderly or not.d girl is 22 grin grin
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
of course its my personal house. i even have generator.
don't mind them.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by PROPHETmichael: 10:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Why won't the girl be rude to you when on your first day in the compound you SCOOPED their milk; when you promised to take 3 spoons only grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by adonisgold: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2017
I have not seen instances of disrespect in both cases. In the first instance the clothes line probably belongs to them. Hope you did not think the line set up itself?

Then how will you leave a rat outside and go away? She was sweeping, what did you expect her to do with your rat?
In both cases you were wrong Bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by LordOfNaira: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
I packed into a new compond last week. Everybody is okay or minding their business which i like about the place because i like to mind my business too. But there is this family that has a child that don't have single respect in her.

One instance is when i washed my cloth and spread on the wire. When she washed her own she pile my wet cloth on each other and spread her own. i didnt say anything.

second time is when i kept my rat gum in front of my house and went to get pipe to remove the rat. she was sweeping and swept sand all over the gum and useless it. when i protest she said it is a mistake and she is not going to apologize for an ordinary mistake. i almost flog her with the pipe. angry

This is a girl of 22 that claim to be a graduate but no sense at her age. I dont want to involve the parents but i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?

grin grin grin

On a serious note, I think the girl likes you or she is just being nasty for other reasons. You could try to talk to one of the older neighbors and get their opinion about the lady. If she has always been like that to people, then you would know that you are not alone but if it's just you, then she is being nasty to get your attention or to annoy you for something you probably had done to her that you may not be aware of (maybe at a time, she had wanted to greet you but you sef come carry face). In all, you should be able to settle it. Next time she does something rude, tell her firmly, that you have had enough of her rudeness (Firmly doesn't mean throwing tantrums. Maintain your calmness at all times). If she reacts badly, tell her parents. Don't use physical force to settle the matter, except only out of self defence.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Momoh7(m): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2017
Bros drop ur location make i dey come visit you
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by TonyBankz(m): 10:39am On Jul 03, 2017
U ar just gving ur self headache...call the gal take her into ur toilet..tie her hand and legs so she can't move..close her mouth and eye..so she can't shout or see where the cane is comin frm..then gv her the floggin of life tym.. ;DU ar just gving ur self headache...call the gal take her into ur toilet..tie her hand and legs so she can't move..close her mouth and eye..so she can't shout or see where the cane is comin frm..then gv her the floggin of life tym..
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Freethought(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
I packed into a new compond last week. Everybody is okay or minding their business which i like about the place because i like to mind my business too. But there is this family that has a child that don't have single respect in her.

One instance is when i washed my cloth and spread on the wire. When she washed her own she pile my wet cloth on each other and spread her own. i didnt say anything.

second time is when i kept my rat gum in front of my house and went to get pipe to remove the rat. she was sweeping and swept sand all over the gum and useless it. when i protest she said it is a mistake and she is not going to apologize for an ordinary mistake. i almost flog her with the pipe. angry

This is a girl of 22 that claim to be a graduate but no sense at her age. I dont want to involve the parents but i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?

Its obvious the girl wants to date you
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Yhemit(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2017
ifyalways:

You Don rent house now now or squatting with another family? If you are squatting with someone jokingly bring up her insubordination and antics to the main house owner and watch their reaction. That should give you pointers on your next step. No go fight/invite trouble that would get you thrown out again.

this dude needs prayer o, that girl is another devil to chase him comot.
three spoon milk, you are good in recalling things o.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by chikaflora: 10:46am On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:
since you have decided to bring up the 3 spoons thing Kuku slap us with a little reminder na.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Freethought(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
Why won't the girl be rude to you when on your first day in the compound you SCOOPED their milk; when you promised to take 3 spoons only grin

Chai! People can monitor people ehn
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Jammiiee(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2017
I no say u go remind us first angry
lepasharon:
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Jammiiee(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2017
And na u go still remind us again. Ughh! No be u? angry
lepasharon:

you guys didnt read where he said he is elderly? cheesy
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Jammiiee(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Ughh! I hope say u nor get house maid, I'm just thinking of sth angry hmm
FortuneTeller:
Milk man, you seem to complain often. Didn't you just get thrown out of someone else's home? Please remain quiet for a while, before you are thrown out again. What if you are accused of sexual harassment? Stay away from the young WOMAN.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by jellea(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2017
she want your attention but if you are not interested, report her to her parents before any action. act like she don't exist, and the whole thing will stop
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by LoveJesus87(m): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:

how person go dey bear stressedout?
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by mikolo80: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2017
nann4sure:
Pls my fellow NL help me out, i wrote jamb this year want to go to school and at the Same time wish to join Nigeria Navy my question now is, if i join NN will i have time to further my Education, which should i go for UNI or NAVY: pls help
join navy and they will allow you go to school if you meet a good boss. I think they even pay for some schooling but im not sure o
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by purissimo1998(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Guy na everywhere you go wahala dey gaz?
That other day ish was about ur friend intending to throw u out of his house because of 'ordinary milk'...ok now you have ur own house and you still complaining about a line you didn't put yourself...
All the same' kudos on 'your' new house.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by YelloweWest: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Avoid her.

Op u have no right what so ever to hit her. If u feel insulted report to her parents.

By the way how sure are you that the rope where u hanged your cloths does not belong to her?
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by harriet412(f): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2017
Lol... that part of flogging her with the pipe gat me... Oga just press ignore button and act as if u don't care..
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by YelloweWest: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2017
ifyalways:

Na 3spoons of milk guy??
He's a looser..
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by banmee(m): 11:26am On Jul 03, 2017
lonelydora:
A good Cane is not more than 10 naira.

It is only in a lawless country anyone would say that. Why are you people so violent. Try that in a normal country and see if you would not go to jail. You guys are building a nation of beasts and criminals. I hope you enjoy it.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by SmartyPants(m): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

i just burst out in uncontrollable laughter at work...

Damn!!

This nigga is too much

Probably wants to collect three spoons of her milk if you know what i mean wink

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by donqx: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2017
flog the kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.