Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? (23762 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Advice Me: How Should I React To My Wife About TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2017
d gal wan bleep you, give am
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Austinoiz(m): 9:32am On Jul 03, 2017
Bros, the poor geh dey sample your emotions but her eyes dey your waist. So bros, mek I ask, the stick there big?
If YES, then she wants the anger of the stick to fall on her.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Callmemike(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2017
ifyalways:
Oga three spoons of milk cheesy

You Don rent house now now or squatting with another family? If you are squatting with someone jokingly bring up her insubordination and antics to the main house owner and watch their reaction. That should give you pointers on your next step. No go fight/invite trouble that would get you thrown out again.

However, if you rented your own house then go report her to her dad

Oh oh. Is the 3 spoon guy? Thought he said he is going back to South South. Hmmmm. Hope he did rent this room himself
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Bimpe29: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2017
You just have to involve her parents! Her dad would be the best one to relate with.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Pamelayoung: 9:38am On Jul 03, 2017
The most amusing thing is how op referr to a 22year old as a child. When I first read the caption I taught it was a 5year old.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by harmonydoris(f): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2017
jfleece:
Dats a minor issue... One of the reasons why the dick was created.. Alakurin use ur dick... I repeat use ur dick!!!!!
use it for what Has d dick suddenly become cane shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by deejaysoft: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]oga...juz take tramadol..and give her d cucumber jhor..shez 22...shz no child..she nids d dvck...shikena[i]oga...juz take tramadol..and give her d cucumber jhor..shez 22...shz no child..she nids d dvck...shikena[/i]oga...juz take tramadol..and give her d cucumber jhor..shez 22...shz no child..she nids d dvck...shikena
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by GGclef(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2017
Ladies are weird @times,it myt be her own way of getting your attention,i guess she likes you..you can choose to approach her in a friendly manner and have a decent conversation with her on how you are dispeased about her attitudes towards you...or choose to ignore her
depends on what u want man.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by jfleece(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2017
harmonydoris:
use it for what Has d dick suddenly become cane shocked shocked
the dick is the language of an average nigerian lady.. Closely followed by money.. It's the feminine universal lingua franca..

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by patola080(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
I packed into a new compond last week. Everybody is okay or minding their business which i like about the place because i like to mind my business too. But there is this family that has a child that don't have single respect in her.

One instance is when i washed my cloth and spread on the wire. When she washed her own she pile my wet cloth on each other and spread her own. i didnt say anything.

second time is when i kept my rat gum in front of my house and went to get pipe to remove the rat. she was sweeping and swept sand all over the gum and useless it. when i protest she said it is a mistake and she is not going to apologize for an ordinary mistake. i almost flog her with the pipe. angry

This is a girl of 22 that claim to be a graduate but no sense at her age. I dont want to involve the parents but i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?
my question is re u single guy or lady? But with time u re going to Love one another
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn cheesy
Wait first, what were you actually expecting my advice to be like?
As usual now......
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ashawopikin(m): 9:46am On Jul 03, 2017
Report her to to your room..I mean parents
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Originalsly: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Is it really disrespect?...or she's getting back at you for something you did/did not do?....like fulfill a promise? After all. .. don't forget you moved in one week ago and had one and one conversation with the ehmmm.... 22 year old disrespectful graduate child that have no sense....cause how else would you know that mu h about her? A normal person... elderly person would report her to her parents instead of rushing to social media.... so what did you really do to her that caused her to be getting back at you?...if this story is true.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Callmemike(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout 3post=58063897:
of course its my personal house. i even have generator.

You could afford a room and a generator yet you leeched on someone till the family got to its elastic limit. Now you are here with story of disrespect. If i were you, i'd lie low at the moment.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Afamed: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2017
Richy4:
The best way to deal with this situation is to hit the ignore button.....Stooping a little bit low to her level is not an option here.......she is into you....It's up to you to show some class or not to...Remember, dating a neighbor got a lot of disadvantage.
Ignore the O.P his write up is more of fiction. The same dude that was homeless without job one week ago peaching on someone 3 spoon milk just a week ago.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ashawopikin(m): 9:52am On Jul 03, 2017
sorry but did u say she is 22

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by hisMrs(f): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
of course its my personal house. i even have generator.
who ask u?
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ghettochild(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
there r 2 options: sit her down n ask why she like dat towards u. that way u will find out if she seeks ur attention or just ignore her. if its d former abeg make banana fall on her

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by bossrillboss: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2017
so na dis milk man cum up wit anoda story within ao many days of been thrown out becos milk..op e b lik ur brain dey pain u too much or na d three spoons of milk dey affect u.rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Medunah: 9:55am On Jul 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Ha, he should report her so that when sheet hits the roof her parents will know that water don pass gari. If he wozes her, people will ask him 'why didn't you report?'

I can't stand rude people and I will do what I have advised him if I were in his shoes.
Woze her for what exactly?? A 22yr old isn't a child u can discipline for being rude.

I am not supporting the girl for being rude but u shouldn't be giving him hints to go physical. Op should just ignore the girl completely or talk to her about it. Why should you turn yourself to a miscreant all in the name of correcting someone?

I wonder why Op is referring to her as a child as if he talking about a below 15

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by madridguy(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Nairalander with Badt mouth grin which one is milk man again?

FortuneTeller:
Milk man, you seem to complain often. Didn't you just get thrown out of someone else's home? Please remain quiet for a while, before you are thrown out again. What if you are accused of sexual harassment? Stay away from the young WOMAN.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Damola00: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Bro calm down!! If d girl b yo sister r u going to come here n ask how u go deal with her I think wat u suppose to do Is to cal d girl n ask y she's doing dat she might v a reason u 2 try 2 b jovial with people around u! Simple life.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Kobicove(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2017
There are some things one should just ignore...this is one of them.

By the way is this your apartment or are you squatting with another family cos I recall that you almost got thrown out last week over an issue concerning milk undecided
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by hisMrs(f): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
uncle 3 spoons of milk, I am very happy with the latest development of u securing a new apartment. congratulations sir.
now that your new neighbor has a daughter with wahala, I would advice u just keep your distance, since she doesn't want u to put clothes on d line, buy plastic dryer to b spreading your clothes on, next time leave ur rat gum inside and when u get d pipe to remove d rat u can bring it out, remove d rat and then take it back inside sharp sharp. people like that girl are just troublemakers, avoid her in every way u can, she will b forced to apologize later, don't even ever try to raise your voice at her o. ignore her totally.
On the other hand sha, since u like milk a lot, does this girl have a big milk factory? because I'm suspecting u

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by kingsony: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Pls just take it easy, feel ur pain.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by MacMillz(m): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Milk man, you seem to complain often. Didn't you just get thrown out of someone else's home? Please remain quiet for a while, before you are thrown out again. What if you are accused of sexual harassment? Stay away from the young WOMAN.

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by hisMrs(f): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2017
lepasharon:

you guys didnt read where he said he is elderly? cheesy
lmao
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by AuroraB(f): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
i never saw it like that o. what you guys said might be true but i dont want to involve myslef with anybody in that compound not to talk of a girl still living with her parents.
please, don't mind those comments
The girl is rude and there's no two ways about it. Report to her guardian or surprise her with a slap or 2 when she overstepped healthy boundaries.
How can she show she likes you by being rude Take it from me, if you loosen up around her, you've given her your cojones to play tennis with.
Stupid girl angry

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lalo128: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2017
Ishilove:

The said 'child' is 22. That's a grown ass adult.

Stressedout report to her parents. It's not hard na
na beating sure pass slap all her face stupid.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by buffalowings: 10:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Bleep her

She wants your blokus
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by princeaja(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2017
Report her to her parents and ignore her.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by buffalowings: 10:12am On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.