Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? (23764 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Advice Me: How Should I React To My Wife About TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lepasharon(f): 2:18am On Jul 03, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Milk man, you seem to complain often. Didn't you just get thrown out of someone else's home? Please remain quiet for a while, before you are thrown out again. What if you are accused of sexual harassment? Stay away from the young WOMAN.

Haha grin

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by iyke649(m): 4:18am On Jul 03, 2017
This guy go just fake topic put for nairaland all of una go rush dey comment. Cant u people smel lie frm a distance? Last week he said he was thrown out from his friends house because of 3 spoons of milk. And na person wey sey he no get job o. This week he don rent house and even buy gen join on top. Op fear God na. Ur lies no get part 2

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Acidosis(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2017
You don't want to involve yourself with anybody in the house? How did you discover her actual age?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Fadiga24(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2017
decatalyst:
Op, from the tone of your write up, I think you are single kiss

You can't blame the poor girl for youthful exuberance or youthful inquisitiveness, it a way of trying to figure out who you are.

Besides, who knows if u are already giving the impression that you have a big banana and the little girl has been praying for the fulfilment of Davido's song in her life grin.

So, let banana fall on her! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2017
"This is a girl of 22 that claim to be a graduate but no sense at her age. I dont want to involve the parents but i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?"

- Are you from the same region? Otherwise speak your language to her, I am sure you shall see changes undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lonelydora: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2017
A good Cane is not more than 10 naira.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nackzy: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Naaaaaa Boy or Girl? How Old?
N
How Old are you
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Gobhanky: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Baba fucthe gsl.
Make she come dey help u sweep room
Prpepare food
Dream abt u and her as husband and wife.
Sounds more like face me i face u typa.

But in all.
Use condom.
If u do not want to use condom
Be ready to welcome a third guest for life
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by wintersnow(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2017
Haba no be milk man be this?? grin grin

Just milk the girl ni

6 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by austinoeze(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2017
This can be very annoying, speaking outta experience. Already you both have established a nonfriendly relationship and that should be addressed first, call her and talk to her very politely. Let her understand that you don't hate her but try make her see what she did by putting herself in your shoes and make her your friend. Like i said you two started on a wrong foot... Who knows she might turn out to be your best buddy in the compound. May God continue to bless you and give you peace.

8 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by whitering: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2017
So na "Mr ordinary 3 spoons of milk" dey complain again.

Mr man you always talk & complain like a baby.

11 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
I packed into a new compond last week. Everybody is okay or minding their business which i like about the place because i like to mind my business too. But there is this family that has a child that don't have single respect in her.

One instance is when i washed my cloth and spread on the wire. When she washed her own she pile my wet cloth on each other and spread her own. i didnt say anything.

second time is when i kept my rat gum in front of my house and went to get pipe to remove the rat. she was sweeping and swept sand all over the gum and useless it. when i protest she said it is a mistake and she is not going to apologize for an ordinary mistake. i almost flog her with the pipe. angry

This is a girl of 22 that claim to be a graduate but no sense at her age. I dont want to involve the parents but i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?
i think she likes u, but its better u stay away from her to avoid stories later, if u were married she wld ve respected u the more......are u married? If yes den let ur wife handle it, but if not nwane biko fleeeeeeeeee
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by GeneralOjukwu: 8:46am On Jul 03, 2017
Richy4:
The best way to deal with this situation is to hit the ignore button.....Stooping a little bit low to her level is not an option here.......she is into you....It's up to you to show some class or not to...Remember, dating a neighbor got a lot of disadvantage.

It has plenty advantages too... if she's from Benue or East, you would have very low sperm count grin

Plenty fake stories on Nairaland these days. I can say 50% of personal stories are fake.

iyke649:
This guy go just fake topic put for nairaland all of una go rush dey comment. Cant u people smel lie frm a distance? Last week he said he was thrown out from his friends house because of 3 spoons of milk. And na person wey sey he no get job o. This week he don rent house and even buy gen join on top. Op fear God na. Ur lies no get part 2
Richy4:
The best way to deal with this situation is to hit the ignore button.....Stooping a little bit low to her level is not an option here.......she is into you....It's up to you to show some class or not to...Remember, dating a neighbor got a lot of disadvantage.

It has plenty advantages too... if she's from Benue or East, you would have very low sperm count grin
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Amadaz(m): 8:46am On Jul 03, 2017
decatalyst:
Op, from the tone of your write up, I think you are single kiss

You can't blame the poor girl for youthful exuberance or youthful inquisitiveness, it a way of trying to figure out who you are.

Besides, who knows if u are already giving the impression that you have a big banana and the little girl has been praying for the fulfilment of Davido's song in her life grin.

So, let banana fall on her! grin grin
NAWA 4 U OH! LO5
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:47am On Jul 03, 2017
Here's my own experience.

I'm married with kids. A teenage girl in our compound never greets me, even though her mom greets me, calls me " Sir" (I'm most probably older than her mom). She just struts by.

I mentioned it to my colleagues and the playas among them chuckled and said she's looking for "something else". I was like OK o.

So I just wouldn't let myself be bothered anymore. I'm just like "Na you sabi. I pass ya mama. Wetin consign me? "

She's doing it to see if you'll be bothered by her actions. Confront her and she'll be proven right.

She may quickly apologise and become friends because, while her parents can easily spot her more obvious "runs", she can quickly "dodge" into your house in the blink of an eye.

9 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by awa(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2017
She is tripping for you and needs your attention
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lavenjcrown(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2017
send the picture of her lemme see how she looks like.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by tolexy007(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
I packed into a new compond last week. Everybody is okay or minding their business which i like about the place because i like to mind my business too. But there is this family that has a child that don't have single respect in her.

One instance is when i washed my cloth and spread on the wire. When she washed her own she pile my wet cloth on each other and spread her own. i didnt say anything.

second time is when i kept my rat gum in front of my house and went to get pipe to remove the rat. she was sweeping and swept sand all over the gum and useless it. when i protest she said it is a mistake and she is not going to apologize for an ordinary mistake. i almost flog her with the pipe. angry

This is a girl of 22 that claim to be a graduate but no sense at her age. I dont want to involve the parents but i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?

oga, which pipe are u talking about here? grin grin grin

23 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by fmlala: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:

F**k her by that she will respect you more than you expect. Don't forget to thank me later. grin grin grin grin

NB: They dont buy respect in the market nor force it. Respect is earned, therefore, work for it. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ConcernedNL: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:

Either you become friends with her or ignore her totally, regardless of what she does. Don't get into an argument with her at all, just seek peace with all men, its not for you to deal with her.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Edopesin: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2017
ifyalways:
Oga three spoons of milk cheesy

You Don rent house now now or squatting with another family? If you are squatting with someone jokingly bring up her insubordination and antics to the main house owner and watch their reaction. That should give you pointers on your next step. No go fight/invite trouble that would get you thrown out again.

However, if you rented your own house then go report her to her dad
Yhu Ahr Telling This Is Tha 3 Spoon Op undecided

Hmmm Lie Thread This Is Then

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by alt3r3g0: 8:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Errm..how did u know her age?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Ladyfranzy(f): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2017
She wants you to notice her.
Beware
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by kjhova(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2017
HenryDion:
A 22yrs old girl isn't a child. Deduced from your write up, I think the girl is just seeking an attention from you. If you like her, give her a hint.

A 22 year's old is also not a girl oh!

That's a grown ass woman!!!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by TechRex(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2017
Sir, we have reviewed your complaint, please post a picture of the alleged woman/child/pikin, so as to make our work easier,
King Regards
Rex Omoefe
CEO, We don't give a fvck(WDGF)

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by BigBrother9ja: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:

She's trying to SEDUCE you.

Fûck!
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by nann4sure: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Pls my fellow NL help me out, i wrote jamb this year want to go to school and at the Same time wish to join Nigeria Navy my question now is, if i join NN will i have time to further my Education, which should i go for UNI or NAVY: pls help
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Franzinni: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Symptoms of face me a face you... Pele

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by dododawa1: 8:52am On Jul 03, 2017
bring ur SISTER or GIRLFRIEND to stay with you for a month, she will change automatically

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2017
Congrats Mr 3 spoons of milk on getting a new apartment.

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by bumi10(m): 8:54am On Jul 03, 2017
hmmmm

use am for money rituals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.