Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? (23761 Views)

My Brother's Girlfriend Is Disrespecting My Mum / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad / Advice Me: How Should I React To My Wife About TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by nann4sure: 8:55am On Jul 03, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
She's try to SEDUCE you.

Fûck!
u b prophet?
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Airoflaw(m): 8:55am On Jul 03, 2017
iyke649:
This guy go just fake topic put for nairaland all of una go rush dey comment. Cant u people smel lie frm a distance? Last week he said he was thrown out from his friends house because of 3 spoons of milk. And na person wey sey he no get job o. This week he don rent house and even buy gen join on top. Op fear God na. Ur lies no get part 2

5 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Myself2(m): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2017
I will assume your story is true ( irrespective of some comments claiming the contrary)

First step, whenever you have an alone time,call her aside and speak to her in a friendly way about how you resent her behavior,talk some sense into her.Show her that you are the mature one here.

If that doesn't work,then

Second step, talk to her mom about it,then buy a separate line for your washed clothes and avoid her completely. Then DOIBLE YOUR HUSTLE so you relocate from there to a better and more RESPECTABLE place where your neighbours won't be in your face

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by jfleece(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Dats a minor issue... One of the reasons why the dick was created.. Alakurin use ur dick... I repeat use ur dick!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Amadaz(m): 8:59am On Jul 03, 2017
Over familiarity brings contempt. Op e be lyk say u too dey shine teeth with her wey dey make am see u finish. If u really want to regain your respect with her, stop being too friendly.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by joenor(m): 9:02am On Jul 03, 2017
U... ur eye go shine u
stressedout:
in accordance with what?
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by muller101(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2017
Op she in love with u
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ericuzor(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
I packed into a new compond last week. Everybody is okay or minding their business which i like about the place because i like to mind my business too. But there is this family that has a child that don't have single respect in her.

One instance is when i washed my cloth and spread on the wire. When she washed her own she pile my wet cloth on each other and spread her own. i didnt say anything.

second time is when i kept my rat gum in front of my house and went to get pipe to remove the rat. she was sweeping and swept sand all over the gum and useless it. when i protest she said it is a mistake and she is not going to apologize for an ordinary mistake. i almost flog her with the pipe. angry

This is a girl of 22 that claim to be a graduate but no sense at her age. I dont want to involve the parents but i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?
if you don't want to involve the parents give am belle grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Tboy4lyf(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2017
How can you deal with someone's child without her parent consent. You better be careful.. Like you said that you are minding your business.. Make ur case no go be like Jenifa.. Mindeding ur business indeed

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by joenor(m): 9:05am On Jul 03, 2017
Do you have home theater and AC? becos it's only generator you mention now.
stressedout:
of course its my personal house. i even have generator.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ndidibabe(f): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
I packed into a new compond last week. Everybody is okay or minding their business which i like about the place because i like to mind my business too. But there is this family that has a child that don't have single respect in her.

One instance is when i washed my cloth and spread on the wire. When she washed her own she pile my wet cloth on each other and spread her own. i didnt say anything.

second time is when i kept my rat gum in front of my house and went to get pipe to remove the rat. she was sweeping and swept sand all over the gum and useless it. when i protest she said it is a mistake and she is not going to apologize for an ordinary mistake. i almost flog her with the pipe. angry

This is a girl of 22 that claim to be a graduate but no sense at her age. I dont want to involve the parents but i want to find a way to deal with her and teach her respect for the elderly. how do i go about this?
This is quite funny.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by joenor(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2017
Abeg eee, make we leave elderly story for one side, elderly ko, elderly Ni...
lepasharon:

you guys didnt read where he said he is elderly? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:

The girl is crushing on you, she need your attention/banana
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by David160(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2017
Talk to her parents, and hear what they have to say concerning their daughters attitude

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ndidibabe(f): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2017
Richy4:
The best way to deal with this situation is to hit the ignore button.....Stooping a little bit low to her level is not an option here.......she is into you....It's up to you to show some class or not to...Remember, dating a neighbor got a lot of disadvantage.
Word!!
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2017
You better be careful and avoid evil. There are some parents who are always available to take side of their children even if they're wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2017
OP must have asked the so call girl out, kids dont just disrespect adults, they do so when adult banana is already or about to fall on them. I dont trust the OP

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by joenor(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2017
As for me, she might be finding attention or probably then send her come meet you. The best, get your own rope, hang your cloth there after wash and do your own thing. Stay a lil distance from that young girl... she's sent to distract you.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by kinibigdeal(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2017
tosyne2much:
You better be careful and avoid evil. There are some parents who are always available to take side of their children even if they're wrong.

I dont expect this kind of advice from you, i know you are not done yet
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ArchitectBalo: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:

22year old is a woman and no longer a girl...op.i would advice you to use your Pipe<dick>and flog her mercilessly...then, i think she would start respecting you...believe me

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by lelvin(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2017
Just let the banana fall on her...her brain go reset to default settings

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by remiopash: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2017
Bro, This issue can be resolved in a mature manner..Separate yourself totally from them..buy your own line to dry cloth..Don't try and join issues with a small lady.If it was a guy now,the case is totally different .we can amicably settle issues without resorting to insults.From your write up,it shows that you are new in that vicinity which means the cloth line may be their's..ladies of her age can be frustrating since she still carries the youthful exuberance.Try as much as possible to avoid her.Believe me, she will respect you when she sees your maturity.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2017
nann4sure:
Pls my fellow NL help me out, i wrote jamb this year want to go to school and at the Same time wish to join Nigeria Navy my question now is, if i join NN will i have time to further my Education, which should i go for UNI or NAVY: pls help
go for your university, speaking from experience.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by tosyne2much(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2017
kinibigdeal:

I dont expect this kind of advice from you, i know you are not done yet
Ehn ehn cheesy

Wait first, what were you actually expecting my advice to be like?
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by obataokenwa(m): 9:19am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:
in accordance with what?
Thank God for you finally you have gotten your own house. But the complain too early na. Last week u finished complaining about ordinary milk and today is neighbour. Better don't go their to fight people that were there before u came. Avoid the lady and don't beat someone's child cos if it's my sister, u won't find it funny
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by jjjjj2017: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:

it will be better for you to ignore her & endure

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2017
stressedout:

You can actually help her by showing her love in spite of her rudeness

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by nann4sure: 9:25am On Jul 03, 2017
hatbricker:
go for your university, speaking from experience.
pls move d post to front page biko.
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Bimpe29: 9:28am On Jul 03, 2017
decatalyst:
Op, from the tone of your write up, I think you are single kiss

You can't blame the poor girl for youthful exuberance or youthful inquisitiveness, it a way of trying to figure out who you are.

Besides, who knows if u are already giving the impression that you have a big banana and the little girl has been praying for the fulfilment of Davido's song in her life grin.

So, let banana fall on her! grin grin

Haba! You are baddest! Your mind is d***y... OMG
grin grin grin
Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2017
The poster is a man of complaint.
That's if the story is true.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2017
c

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Child Is Disrespecting Me. How Do I React? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Ignore her, it's obvious she likes you don't pay any attention to her...she'll get tired and either come out straight or move to the next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / Woman Sets Home On Fire Trying To Kill Spider With Lighter / Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.