Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women (17853 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

like the height of the guy? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That could be one, if we were talking about the guy
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

your own don finish  angry angry angry

yup!

1. My own never start.

2. Buhhh! Mouf mouf.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
ibkaye:

That could be one, if we were talking about the guy

right! so much for ur analogy

michelin89:

1. My own never start.

2. Buhhh! Mouf mouf.

all ur skeleton 1 pics will soon be all over NL and FB for all to see that folks in haiti and sudan still have it good
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

right! so much for your analogy
lol, I don't get it cheesy
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day looks good, well if you are attracted to someone who looks like Jim Iyke +30 lbs. smiley
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2010
ibkaye:

lol, I don't get it cheesy

can't help u there mate wink wink wink

THE AMAKA:

na2day looks good, well if you are attracted to someone who looks like Jim Iyke +30 lbs. smiley

where did u get the 30 pounds from?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2010
I'm just saying you look like Jim Iyke (to me) just a bit heavier, +30 lbs.
that's all.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

that's all.

u haven't seen me and u know i have a +30?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
Your face and arms show it all. tongue
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by chinesedoll(f): 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

that's all.

So what you are saying is that he looks good abi?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

i have seen you before, remember? you posted your pic once or twice in the past.
lol
you just look like a heavier version of Jim Iyke, do you agree?

chinesedoll:

So what you are saying is that he looks good abi?
Jim Iyke is okay to me, i prefer the old Jim Iyke, when he first started acting.
na2day? looks like the jim iyke now, the jim iyke now is just okay.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by sweetpie23: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

grin grin mr hot guy what is it, do not you like been compare to Jims?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

Your face and arms show it all. tongue

thunder fire u there!  angry angry angry angry the fact i am not a broom stick like u dont mean i am fat, muscles and fat are two different things  angry angry

sweetpie23:

grin grin mr hot guy what is it, do not you like been compare to Jims?

the guy is beneath me tongue tongue
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by chinesedoll(f): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i have seen you before, remember? you posted your pic once or twice in the past.
lol

Jim Iyke is okay to me, i prefer the old Jim Iyke, when he first started acting.

@na2day

U know say na true sha
Have I not told you b4?

I f dem come see u smile nko dey wld conclude that you are his twin.
No worry u still fine pass Jim Iyke.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
chinesedoll:

@na2day

U know say na true sha
Have I not told you b4?

same level.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

lol

no, i dont agree, u need glasses big time and dont borrow michelin's

THE AMAKA:

Jim Iyke wishes he looks like me, he can never even come close  cool cool cool cool

chinesedoll:

@na2day

U know say na true sha
Have I not told you b4?

now u are talking, i always knew that i fine pass that guy  cool cool
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

thunder fire u there!  angry angry angry angry the fact i am not a broom stick like u dont mean i am fat, muscles and fat are two different things  angry angry

You have not seen me. How can you say I am a broom stick?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

You have not seen me. How can you say I am a broom stick?

i have seen u, although i almost mistook u as part of the furniture lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2010
she's not even that skinny, just slim.

na2day, you look like him in this pic:

+30lbs

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

i have seen u, although i almost mistook u as part of the furniture lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Go and carry your heavy weight.

THE AMAKA:

Thank you ooooo!!!!
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by chinesedoll(f): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

same level.

Believe me they are not even close
I met Jim Iyke once and I used to see him a lot on TV, I have also met Na2day believe me Jim Iyke would beg to look like Na2day
but dem resemble sha just that Na2day is eating too much burger. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

+30lbs

point of correction, i dont look like jim iyke but word on the street is that jim iyke has been trying to look like me and i dont blame him, even me have been trying to look like me  cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by sweetpie23: 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

Go and carry your heavy weight.
Thank you ooooo!!!!

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

point of correction, i dont look like jim iyke but word on the street is that jim iyke has been trying to look like me and i dont blame him, even me have been trying to look like me  cool cool cool cool cool
well then if he has been trying to look like you he has done a damn good job at it cause he has passed you up. lol i think it's his body that has the advantage over you, not the face.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
chinesedoll:

Believe me they are not even close
I met Jim Iyke once and I used to see him a lot on TV, I have also met Na2day believe me Jim Iyke would beg to look like Na2day
but dem resemble sha just that Na2day is eating too much burger. grin grin grin grin grin

i forbid burgers, if it is not pounded yam i no chop  tongue tongue tongue

THE AMAKA:

well then if he has been trying to look like you he has done a damn good job at it cause he has passed you up. lol

u cant beat the original
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
edited:
THE AMAKA:

well then if he has been trying to look like you he has done a damn good job at it cause he has passed you up. lol i think it's his body that has the advantage over you, not the face.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

edited:

does he has 7 packs? i got 7 working on my 8 cool cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by chinesedoll(f): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

+30lbs

I swear This guy has nothing on Na2day

@Na2day
Please permit me to post that ur shirtless picture.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
chinesedoll:

@Na2day
Please permit me to post that your shirtless picture.

abeg no post am, seun don beg me b4 say hin no want riot on NL, if all the girls begin dey pursue me na, all the guys go dey vex for am wink wink
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
chinesedoll:

@Na2day
Please permit me to post that your shirtless picture.

Why u dey swell this guy head?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by THEAMAKA(f): 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
lol i don't know if youre buff or not, i'm just going off of what i saw and you looked kinda chubby. and what is 7 pack? don't all packs come in doubles? 2,4,6,8. wth is 7?
i guess.
oh well, not my problem, toodles!
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by sweetpie23: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

Why u dey swell this guy head?
i WONDER undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday / A Thread For Faithful Partners / Men Only! What Can Make You Cry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.