Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women (17856 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Help!! I Hate That Am A Goodlooking Guy) / Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2010
THE AMAKA:

I'M RIGHT!!!!!!!! 3 CHEERS FOR MOI! lol
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay, let me leave this thread alone.
 tongue

No don't leave the thread, I want my thread to turn into the hottest thread of 2010 with 28 pages with 800 replies
Come back and reply to the thread that doesn't make sense. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2010
Koolchicco has just posted his 2nd/3rd reply to the thread he claimed is an irrational thread. grin grin

Nairalanders and their hypocrisy won't kill me. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Rooneyboy(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2010
sweetpie23:

if michelin89 is ugly, then who is your definition of a beautiful woman? tongue
buhahahaha ! Babe your full of deceit i swear.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by sweetpie23: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2010
Rooneyboy:

buhahahaha ! Babe your full of deceit i swear.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2010
sweetpie23:

Don't mind him. You know those faceless NL members in search of quick popularity. wink
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by na2day2(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2010
una still dey here?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ Poster where do u always draw these conclusions from?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2010
Freiburger:

@ Poster where do u always draw these conclusions from?

I draw them from Freiburger.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Poster,

You are fake, I am real, There can only be one me, Stop trying to spoil mama gee,
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by koolchicco: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2010
mama/geee:

@Poster,

You are fake, I am real, There can only be one me, Stop trying to spoil mama gee,

Hehehe, I laugh in Okigwe!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamagee3(f): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2010
koolchicco has posted his 2nd reply to the irrational thread. sad
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2010
mama/geee:

@Poster,

Do i abused u on my post? why that fake or real thing?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
mama-gee:

I draw them from Freiburger.

How do u mean? explain futher pls.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2010
@Freiburger,

Relax my young man, Chill,  I wasn't referring to you,  Im sorry if you thought I was,,

I was referring the this my clone that started this thread,  I am the real one,  THE ONE AND ONLY MAMA GEE,  THIS IS MY TERRITORY,  I HAVE COME TO PUT AN END TO HER ILLEGAL REIGN AND TERROR HERE,

I have been sitting down and watching her terrorise for ages,  Thought it's about time I step in,  undecided     undecided   ,  Im still watching her,

Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
Oh i see there the Mama Geee the Famus Atress and the fake mama gee who goes arround disturbing everyone thinking she is the best of the bests.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
mama gee oya na answer na?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2010
She will not answer,  she has run away,  She has nothing to answer,  I have come to dominate my territory,    she has been sexist, and rude to everyone,  I am here to stop that,
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2010
But i guess ppl will still doubt if its not the same mama-gee thats is using your picture in cursing another confúsion.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2010
mama-gee u can't pretend u don't have a clue of what's going on here now. Why not say something?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by daylae(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2010
OMG! We gave an imposter here.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Diva20(f): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2010
Freiburger, you're the person behind mama/geee. You can stop now.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2010
Don't she will answer u soon herself honestly speaking i'm not. I dont do silly things like that.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Diva20(f): 11:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
Freiburger:

Don't she will answer u soon herself honestly speaking i'm not. I dont do silly things like that.

I don't believe that.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2010
Unless he has two computers at home, he can't be online with two IDs at the same time.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
I mysel
Diva 2.0:

I don't believe that.
is finding it difficult to believe u can see my skeptisym earlier on, but it could but true. and what interests me is the the fake mama- refused to say a word on this.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Diva20(f): 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2010
michelin89:

Unless he has two computers at home, he can't be online with two IDs at the same time.

Yes you can, even on the same computer.

Freiburger:

I mysel is finding it difficult to believe u can see my skeptisym earlier on, but it could but true. and what interests me is the the fake mama- refused to say a word on this.

The "real" Mama Gee put a picture up from a website! If that's isn't the epitome of fake, I don't know what it is. Plus I'm pretty sure that the Mama Gee who didn't register yesterday wasn't impersonating the actress. So again, YOU can stop with all that foolishness.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2010
Once again my ppl am not behind anything, of course i do have more that one PC at home but why will i do such a silly thing?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2010
[quote author=Diva 2.0
So again, YOU can stop with all that foolishness.
[quote][/quote]

What the meaning of that? do u abuse everyone u come across?
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by mamageee(f): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2010
People  chillax and relax, There is no copyright protection on the name mama gee?, is there?  Freiburger has nothing to do this, I am me, The one true mama gee. Im not no troublemaker, Im a peace loving person.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Diva20(f): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2010
mama/geee:

People  chillax and relax, There is no copyright protection on the name mama gee?, is there?  Freiburger has nothing to do this, I am me, The one true mama gee. Im not no troublemaker, Im a peace loving person.

Funny because you type just like Freiburger. Hardly the point though. Post a picture for verification smiley
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Freiburger(m): 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2010
@ Diva if u get to find out that i'm not behind this and she is the Real Mama Geee how do u say sorry for that insults? so u can abuse anyone u comes across just like that.
Re: Why Do Goodlooking Men Marry Ugly Women by Diva20(f): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2010
Freiburger:

@ Diva if u get to find out that i'm not behind this and she is the Real Mama Geee how do u say sorry for that insults? so u can abuse anyone u comes across just like that.

Shut up and sit down with that mama/geee crap. Leave mama-gee alone for goodness sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Sleeps With His Friend’s Girlfriend Then Shares The Photos / Exposed: See The 5 Most Watched Female Blue Film Actresses In Nigeria / Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.