Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? (8954 Views)

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by silversonuc(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Most guys when they invite a lady over just wants to sleep with them. This is okay, when we are in a relationship and the lady feels she can trust you enough to go to your house. It is not okay to ask lady to come to your house when you are getting to know each other. In my opinion every guy that does that is a fuckboy.

That was how one took me to a cheap eatery and kept talking about how he is an importer and exporter and how he knows dangote. A while after the date, i lost my phone so we were out of touch for a year after which we met again by chance. By the time we agreed to meet again, he said his car had no fuel that i should accompany him to his house nearby to get jerrycan and money for fuel.
When we got there that is how he changed his story o that he said we were going to his house. The idiot had the guts to attempt sex, when my body language told me he was on a long thing, he forced a kiss on me which was rewarded by a kick in the family jewels, grabbing the keys from him, opening his door and walking out.
I had to trek back home, any guy that asks you to come to his home when you dont know each other to well is a fuckboy.

Aunty i wish to ask, wen he took u to d "cheap" eatery, did ya long throat stop u frm ordering d cheap food? Of course u kept faith hoping what he kept tellin u abt dangote is true sha, u turned d sex dwn wen u discovered he lives in a face me i slap u abi, oya kwantinue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

True that.

Funny thing is, a girl would never pay you a visit again if you don't at least make an attempt or initiate sex with them the first time.

I've experienced this several times and i wonder if i was being a slacker.

Truth is, i don't easily get attracted to girls so i need a lot of getting into their mind before the body and this is very impossible the very first time of her meeting you or visiting you.

Aderola15 what do you have to say about this. cheesy
Lies.... Mtcheeew. I won't visit any badger that tries such with me just because I visited him. For what na...
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
how una dey my people?
I just logged in, lo and behold comments has started trooping, been busy glued to my phone reading comments from you guys.
Alright I will share to you guys everything that happened between me and this babe today, lol.
but before I begin dropping the grenades, I would like to know if yo all are following.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by silversonuc(m): 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Oya come, there is a lot to talk abt hun grin

My business please.do you want me to come to your place for talking stuff.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by dotunbekro06(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
wins18:
translate pls, thanks.
In Pa James Voice, What play is the Dog doing with Hyena or Tiger
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
teehamzat:

I think aderola15 deactivated already..

Someone must have provoked my baby undecided
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by teehamzat(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Most guys when they invite a lady over just wants to sleep with them. This is okay, when we are in a relationship and the lady feels she can trust you enough to go to your house. It is not okay to ask lady to come to your house when you are getting to know each other. In my opinion every guy that does that is a fuckboy.

That was how one took me to a cheap eatery and kept talking about how he is an importer and mexporter and how he knows dangote. A while after the date, i lost my phone so we were out of touch for a year after which we met again by chance. By the time we agreed to meet again, he said his car had no fuel that i should accompany him to his house nearby to get jerrycan and money for fuel.
When we got there that is how he changed his story o that he said we were going to his house. The idiot had the guts to attempt sex, when my body language told me he was on a long thing, he forced a kiss on me which was rewarded by a kick in the family jewels, grabbing the keys from him, opening his door and walking out.
I had to trek back home, any guy that asks you to come to his home when you dont know each other to well is a fuckboy.
What nonsense is this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by ImaIma1(f): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

True that.

Funny thing is, a girl would never pay you a visit again if you don't at least make an attempt or initiate sex with them the first time.

I've experienced this several times and i wonder if i was being a slacker.

Truth is, i don't easily get attracted to girls
so i need a lot of getting into their mind before the body and this is very impossible the very first time of her meeting you or visiting you.

Aderola15 what do you have to say about this. cheesy

So who do you get attracted to? shocked
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by slayking(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
ImaIma1:

So who do you get attracted to? shocked

I have high standards.
Almost like a perfectionist, so i mostly check the curves, breasts , ass and facial beauty. Even down to the texture of her hair.

All these things add up to her sexual appeal before finally considering the Vagina. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by teehamzat(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
wins18:
how una dey my people?
I just logged in, lo and behold comments has started trooping, been busy glued to my phone reading comments from you guys.
Alright I will share to you guys everything that happened between me and this babe today, lol.
but before I begin dropping the grenades, I would like to know if yo all are following.
Oya i dey follow
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by slayking(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nma27:
Lies.... Mtcheeew. I won't visit any badger that tries such with me just because I visited him. For what na...
Honestly, it's true.

I honestly wouldn't initiate sex with a girl i don't feel a strong attraction for.

Gone are the days i have sex just for the fun of it.

These days, i'd prefer passionate sex. I've experienced both fvcking for fun and love making and i prefer the latter.

That's why i wouldn't jump on any pussy i see. cheesy

Meanwhile, i weighed the psychology behind why girls usually don't come back on a second visit.

Perhaps i didn't show interest due to certain attitude they exhibited that turned me off.

Perhaps they felt unwanted as well. I wouldn't really know and i hardly would ask a girl not to talk of beg for sex.

I just like it to happen naturally.
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by IHate9jerians(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
wins18:
There is this particular girl I have been asking her to visit me, atleast to know my house, but she has been giving excuses upon excuses, she has not honoured my invitation till today, this same girl I believe has a huge crush on me but she pretends alot.
I invited the other one and she fixed a date of her visit by herself, though I had to disappoint her on the D day due to some circumstances beyond my control, after much explanation to her, she then fix another date for the visit which is tomorrow.
mind you, I just want them to know my house as a friend thats all,
Now the question is what really goes on in their mind when a guy invites them over to his house?

To get fuccked!!! Daz all.Women/ladies/girls are not stupid.They all know whats up.When you try to touch her when she is in the room with you,she will resist but its all shakara continue trying to touch and mount her.Dont force yourself on her just be firm.She will eventually give way.If you dont fucck her,she will come to see you as weak and inexperienced.Two things that make all pussies dry.If she didnt want to get fuccked,she wouldnt have entered the room with only you in there in the first place and she would have screamed inorder to attract attention from others if you had tried to touch her

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Being visited by the girl I adore so much was a thing of joy to me, I knew certainly that she meant it with her whole heart, no disappointment this time because she sounded so sure of herself.
This girl I must say, is a 'mafiusa' a beauty to behold, though I have not let my intention known to her yet, I needed to seize this opportunity and woo her or maybe have a little 'mummy and daddy play' same day, don't mind me I have calculated how the event will take place already.
Truth be told, the thought of this girl visiting gave me an insomnia (sleepless nigh) overnight, I can't wait for the day to break, I have been rolling,summertumbling daydreaming, fantasizing, decoding and encoding how tomorrow is gonna be on my little bed of comfort.
Finally the much awaited morning came but guy man still dey dream land due to insufficient sleep.
Finally wokeup bu 8:30am, mehn! That was when it occured to me that today is a special day, very august in all dimension.
She gave me 3pm.
Yea, thats right, I still have a whole lot of time to prepare for her coming....
Omo na cleanup things o!

tosyne2much
Inioluwa01
drajjay
Nattylad
gabinogem
Ten06
slayking
pressplay411
Benita27
Safiaa
rebirthforgoody
UGLEEBOI
IHate9jerians
teehamzat
dotunbekro06
Jjclawn
rebirthforgoody
Re: Ladies What Goes On In Your Mind When A Guy Does This? by wins18(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
I started by sweeping my room,
Took out the bedsheet to wash,
I just dey pray for my mind make rain no fall,ThankGod say rain no later fall.
cleanup continues!
I took out my pots, plates and other utensils, washed them thoroughly until the back of my pot that was once like the color of people from a particular african country (won't mention name to avoid third world war) shone.
I didn't stop there, I checked for cobwebs and other unwanted guests in my house to launch an unplanned attack on, I cleaned my TV,fan,mirror,electric bulb,my sound system, electric cable and my tv remote, as I dey do all those things na so I dey whistle one of davido's song.

'if I tell you say I love u oo.
My body my money na your own oo baby,
30 billion for your I can't oo'. for were, na who dash monkey banana, me wey still dey owe mama nkechi 250naira rice and meat wey I chop since last week, na so I just dey dodge that woman any how like stray bullet from our gallant police force.

Na so I took this cleanup to another dimension oo, me wey never sweep the compound since the time wey I park enter the compound, na so I Pick broom sweep all nooks and crannies of the compound, Oboy! See hailing, na so my landlord just dey hail me, wetin concern me, if to say this man know wetin dey my mind, but ofcourse the man knew that a toad does not run in a daytime in vain....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Can You Date A Lady/guy With A Very Poor Command Of The English Language? / Build A Romantic Marriage, Stay Husband And Wife, Not Roommates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.