Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) (36169 Views)

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by omobabalawo: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=burkingx post=58109150][/quote]

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
vicfuntop:

Cool, really. Boy, you need to learn courtesy, cos you lack it. Let's take a trip back. You first mentioned me by asking" what is the ring on your finger for". A normal person's first interaction with a stranger should be greeting. I don't know where you come from but if you think the crap you wrote makes sense, good for you then. I am not begging you for an apology or an explanation. I just want you to know that you are manner less. It takes nothing to admit being wrong. If I am wrong, I would, but you being you can't just help it. Don't get me angry.
Your comments was rather untidy, you need work on that..
I live among women literally so I can bodly say that their emotions, more often than not, are easily set ablazed at the height of a little sensible misunderstanding..
Vic, I'm hardly tamed neither am I trained to be. I bite & I bite brutally but being friendlier suggests why you look like one of my kid sisters & sizeably so, not less than a kid sister.

You trying so hard to put on the cloak of a pseudo-Alpa other than being a true African lady, just maybe, as a result of the environment to which you're being exposed.

I advise you don't condescend to pettiness whenever germaine convo is on. Let's talk about your finger & how a finely crafted ring would be better suited for it.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
Your comments was rather untidy, you need work on that..
I live among women literally so I can bodly say that their emotions, more often than not, are easily set ablazed at the height of a little sensible misunderstanding..
Vic, I'm hardly tamed neither am I trained to be. I bite & I bite brutally [/b]but being friendlier suggests why you look like one of [b]my kid sisters & sizeably so, not less than a kid sister.

You trying so hard to put on the cloak of a pseudo-Alpa other than being a true African lady, just maybe, as a result of the environment to which you're being exposed.

I advise you don't condescend to pettiness whenever germaine convo is on. Let's talk about your finger & how a finely crafted ring would be better suited for it.

All this while we were arguing, I was so sure I was talking to a boy in his early twenties until I saw Kid sisters. So I believe there should be a year or more gap between both sisters. That puts you in the age bracket of 28-35. Now that I know who I am chatting with, I am quite dissapointed. The way you reason is shocking. It's funny that your analyses up there makes sense to you. I am not trying to be an alpha male, rather I am trying to teach you courtesy. And erm you said you bite brutally. Why don't you try "biting " me since you are that low. I have never met any one as rude as you in my entire life. And it's so shameful because you are a man. So timebomb bring it on. Let's be petty together. I have got no shame. That face in my profile won't take shit. I a actually went through your comments and why why why wasn't I suprised. I don't want to say am chatting with a tout.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
vicfuntop:

All this while we were arguing, I was so sure I was talking to a boy in his early twenties until I saw Kid sisters. So I believe there should be a year or more gap between both sisters. That puts you in the age bracket of 28-35. Now that I know who I am chatting with, I am quite dissapointed. The way you reason is shocking. It's funny that your analyses up there makes sense to you. I am not trying to be an alpha male, rather I am trying to teach you courtesy. And erm you said you bite brutally. Why don't you try "biting " me since you are that low. I have never met any one as rude as you in my entire life. And it's so shameful because you are a man. So timebomb bring it on. Let's be petty together. I have got no shame. That face in my profile won't take shit. I a actually went through your comments and why why why wasn't I suprised. I don't want to say am chatting with a tout.
Vic, trust me, you don't want to do this. You don't want to end up being swallowed in the mud trying to fight dirty. You don't want to be consumed d in your own brashness.
Let's talk like we share future together, that would be your surest bet, a fantastically better option than to force me into dangling a rapier on your gentle pride.

Precious vic, you don't want to fall victim to my brutality. Have a rethink young miss.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
Vic, trust me, you don't want to do this. You don't want to end up being swallowed in the mud trying to fight dirty. You don't want to be consumed d in your own brashness.
Let's talk like we share future together, that would be your surest bet, a fantastically better option than to force me into dangling a rapier on your gentle pride.

Precious vic, you don't want to fall victim to my brutality. Have a rethink young mis.

All bark and no bite. Why don't you try. You better surprise me.

2 Likes

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
the girl is tall like her dad and nice boobs too. wow,girls with long neck drive me crazy. I love girls with long neck
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
vicfuntop:

All bark and no bite. Why don't you try. You better surprise me.
precious vic, I have two sets of surprises for you. At one hand, a pleasant surprise and at the other, a brutally unpleasant surprise.
Choose one & let's begin............................................
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
ivanka Trump is so so cute and hot. I love her
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
precious vic, I have two sets of surprises for you. At one hand, a pleasant surprise and at the other, a brutally unpleasant surprise.
Choose one & let's begin............................................

You are just a child grin You have bragged about being brutal. Timebomb surprise me. Be brutally unpleasant.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
You are being childish. How can I call you precious vic while you return it for timeb****.
You need to disabuse your mind. Your mentality is despicably low.
I'm appealing that we talk about what the future might hold for us. I'm restraining myself from activating my brute mode, as much as I feel committed to this, it appears you're getting comfortable in getting brutalized. When I come crushing on you, I hold no prisoner.
If you are ready to stop being spectacularly insane, assume a more humane temperaments, be strong willed
against psychotic display that often results in seizures(your most embarrassing story). You need to get rid of hell alot of infirmities bedevilling you. However, I remain your best option. Just calm down and talk to me respectfully on a fine tangent or else........

I am sorry. Was I meant to be offended by this ! So I am a bitch. What's your excuse for acting like one? For the record you are trying just too hard. You keep talking about activating some bullshit brute mode. Why don't you just do it already? Low mentality, really.... You are the one exchanging words with your suppose junior. Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in awhile, but you really abuse the privilege. You are just an online blowhard but I am pretty sure you are nothing in reality.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
You don't count to me, little shrimp. I afforded you enough time to backtrack your juvenile vituperations but an embittered 0 you are would rather be smashed unrepentantly. You are in your last lap.

I do count to you. Infant I think you are intrigued by me. Man,you are just a blowhard, nothing more. Thank God for nairaland. Which social media would an offline chicken like you use to brag? I repeat you are nothing just an empty barrel.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by PureMe01: 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

Afonjas seem to be your master and nightmares. Too bad you're helpless in how to deal with it, unless hide behind keyboard and keep typing afonja to any contrary opinion.

Sick lots!
...when u have no option in life than to keep bowing for ur masters even to d detriment of ur survival then i realize ur are such a loyal slave to ur aboki dull masters
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
Intrigued?..This must be the most insanely idiotic comment I have heard the whole day. You even made me lose the meaning of the word. I'm only intrigued as to whether or not you're a dummy.

You have my pity crackass jerk. Do not make me unleash, you little unbridled poser

There you go again with the bragging. I think people don't take you serious in real life that's why you come online to scream. You are just an offline chicken. You have mentioned me about 15 times and in 10 of those, you have bragged about unleashing your best. Why dont you just do it already. Wait you can't. You are just a coward. Tell me, where would you be in the next ten years. Make sure you try not to sprain your brain thinking about it.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
Precious vic, you are a badass poser , an amusingly clownish compost.
The best you can offer is to smash your little naughty ass & spray cash on it. I had thought of you responsible but your show of senselessness speaks mighty volumes of a nutjob you are. You're not worth more than 2likes & 1share in life. small fry.

Oh my God. Is this the best you have been talking about since morning. You are just a dimwit. I am responsible but I am not a pushover. You have called me a poser thrice. I think you have dumb people around you which makes you think you are intelligent. And you still call me precious Vic grin. Now chicken, run along and go lay some sense. Blowhard

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
Of course I still call you Precious Vic just to curtail your full mental retardation. You've been spamming my mentions like a lowlife beggarly bi$tch.
I believe you know your hope to making a meaning of the little that is left of you in life lies in my hands. So you could grovel your deprived ass along. You chose to be a hamster, enjoy your stigma, ass0.

I am a bitch. What's your own excuse? Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot but not for me to point it out? Please you are trying too hard. You need to step out of your comfort zone so that you can meet intelligent people. Where you are is not helping you. Go out and see the world. You are nothing. The only thing you know how to do is to brag. You are just a chicken. You are nothing in reality. You are just a lowlife.

I haven't seen you but the picture I see of your life is a wretched and pathetic one. Be a good boy from now on. Ok

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
You must be outta your mind, pathetic loser. I own you & I screw you like a conquered booty.
[b]I know you want to have a sniff of my blessedness, such magnificenc[/b]e you hardly ever come by your entire life. I don't need to go ask your parents who you're, they are dutifully praying to get rid of your smelly ass by begging one rag tag urchin to have thrown an iron cast ring on your finger in the name of engagement.
Your life is not worth living. I sincerely sympathize with you. Get da f*ck outta here!

You are really a bitter soul. I never insulted your parents or your family, like I said earlier you are just an offline chicken. Magnificence grin. Did ur parents ever ask you to runaway from home. Awwwh. Someone has a crush. The ring is just a jewelry I wear. I am not engaged. After all the bragging this is the best you could come up with. I am tired of this dance. The fire is gone. I won't even reply you again. You are not smart

One more thing don't forget you are a miserable soul. My life is way way way better than yours. You can't be more than a bartender. Your life revolves around Afonja and Biafra fights. Goodbye dimwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 1:01am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Ijaya123: 3:53am On Jul 05, 2017
PureMe01:
...when u have no option in life than to keep bowing for ur masters even to d detriment of ur survival then i realize ur are such a loyal slave to ur aboki dull masters

This comment is devoid of any bit of intelligence. Infact it reeks of hatred and ignorance.

Won't waste my time on you. Continue in your foolery.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by williamdeluxe(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2017
ɮօҡօ ɦaʀaʍ քʟs ҡɨɖռaքք ʍɛ... ɨ աaռ ɢօ us
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
I never & will never condescend to insulting your parents or family. I'm too cultured for such shenanigans. I was only tryna infer that your parents are fed up with you, the reason why you are being tossed around to go marry(Now she belabored me into explaining simple English).This calls for a very big question on your low intellectual capacity. You half-baked Product of jaundiced education. Which also explains how you got your poor job through nuthugging grin

Bi$tch earlier said she was ENGAGED grin.. All bi$ches lie...
Bi$tch is somewhere getting stretched in the circus of some of the rest of her 0s.

Got no damn time for a dry ass like yours. I got far better ones to deal with. You have me to thank for making you feel important...

I said I wasn't going to reply you until I saw the emboldened. You are just a clown. I am actually disappointed at your inferior penmanship, I expected you to at least sound more intelligent than a 5 year old after all the bragging. Too bad. This just made it obvious you are trying so hard to sound smart but you come across as a semi illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by PureMe01: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2017
Ijaya123:

This comment is devoid of any bit of intelligence. Infact it reeks of hatred and ignorance.

Won't waste my time on you. Continue in your foolery.
its not hatred at all.its d reality
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
My last mentions to you reduced you to tears so you quickly ran to the mods to delete it. I'm so sorry my little crybaby that I whooped your naughty ass brutally.

You know too well there could be a likelihood of a suicide if that post was left standing... I thought you said "bring it on" grin.. Shocking how you ran to the mods to save your sorry ass. Cowardly bi$tch. cheesy

Nah, I didn't remove that. Maybe the person that liked the others, reported it. Now I know the problem. You need my attention. So why the hell did you send me a pm. When I saw the mention earlier I wanted to reply but it wasn't worth it. You really are a child. You crave my attention. I won't be replying you again. You just had to mention me twice. You are not even ashamed. You are in a brawl with a woman. Goodbye
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
TimeMod1:
You are being childish. How can I call you precious vic while you return it for timeb****.
You need to disabuse your mind. Your mentality is despicably low.
I'm appealing that we talk about what the future might hold for us. I'm restraining myself from activating my brute mode, as much as I feel committed to this, it appears you're getting comfortable in getting brutalized. When I come crushing on you, I hold no prisoner.
If you are ready to stop being spectacularly insane, assume a more humane temperaments, be strong willed
against psychotic display that often results in seizures(your most embarrassing story). You need to get rid of hell alot of infirmities bedevilling you. However, I remain your best option. Just calm down and talk to me respectfully on a fine tangent or else........

Bro,
Se bi Okunrin! Omoluabi o gbodo fi gbogbo enu soro ju, wa ni iko mora. Oju afefe la wa, ka bo ra l'asiri. Dakun Ogbeni.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group / Philip Shekwo: Kidnapped Nasarawa APC Chairman Found Dead / Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.