Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) (36167 Views)

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:24am On Jul 04, 2017
olaoreawofele:
The hypocrisy of the West. Ivanka should go gush over the numerous survivors of senseless American gun violence. They sure do their best to highlight our shortcomings while toning down theirs.

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2017
marsoden:
.......living a lie.....

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by burkingx(f): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2017
devigblegble:
I really don't know the job of Ivanka in the White House �

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by moorevic(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2017
mallam will always be mallam.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by barallanee(f): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2017
She is beautiful
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2017
vicfuntop:

Engagement
Fair enough. She's wed to none yet.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
Fair enough. She's wed to none yet.

Fair enough?
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2017
julietkcee:
kiss N oo Mitchell try wella na.

wetin She do?
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2017
vicfuntop:

Fair enough?
Whatever you think that implies. A guy might be closer to put the ring on it than who you think. Think about this.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
brainpulse:
Ipodians and wailers will never like this, because they will never have the opportunity these girls have had of meeting an US President
Really?
Wow tell me more
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 11:04am On Jul 04, 2017
These girls don become Americans, they won't come back to this country again make Boko no do season 2 for them, when God says your star will shine it will surely shine, am seeing leaders of tomorrow in these girls .Kudos to America,Trump
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2017
tolexy007:

wetin She do?
kissdunno buh i lyk her
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2017
See irony of life!

See what the ugly Boko Haram insurgency has led Lydia and Joy to.

It was indeed, a massive blessing in disguise for these two lucky girls.

Even Zahra Buhari and Kiki Osibanjo might not have the presidential attention of US Donald Trump in the famous White House like Lydia and Joy.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by spafu(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2017
modsfucker:

Nemesis is just like Karma, it is a bitch and it doesn't dull.... It will catch up with your dad first, I mean your poor vegetable dad, very soon, watch out.
Ubanka ya shi uwatai
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2017
julietkcee:
kissdunno buh i lyk her

lolz...i like u too kiss
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by spafu(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2017
GMBuhari:
Some ediots still say CHIBOK is a scam

this scam must be stuff of legends to involve Michelle Obama , Barack Obama , Trump, Queen Elizabeth and several other world dignitaries

The way Nigerians easily scam whites through yahoo yahoo and advanced fee fraud should have informed you that the civilized nations are easily taken to sympathy. You and I know that the APC arranged the Chibok thing.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wetin carry chinok girls reach white house?
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Ijaya123: 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
PureMe01:
lol...afonja sighted!!!
sorry say e pain u o

Afonjas seem to be your master and nightmares. Too bad you're helpless in how to deal with it, unless hide behind keyboard and keep typing afonja to any contrary opinion.

Sick lots!

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by modsfucker: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
spafu:

Ubanka ya shi uwatai

Hahahaha.... So you don't want nemesis to catch up with with your vegetable dad abi amd you're cursing other people's dad abi?

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by spafu(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
modsfucker:

Hahahaha.... So you don't want nemesis to catch up with with your vegetable dad abi amd you're cursing other people's dad abi?
Na ce unabka ya shi uawtai! Nemesis has vegetate the good for nothing boko Haram nominated representative who knew about the chibok abduction and of your useless dad has a hand also, he is next to be 'vegeterize'.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by GMBuhari: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
You might know and believe that in your imagination, but i don't
spafu:

The way Nigerians easily scam whites through yahoo yahoo and advanced fee fraud should have informed you that the civilized nations are easily taken to sympathy. You and I know that the APC arranged the Chibok thing.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by GMBuhari: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
This one really weakened me
ExInferis:

Don't you know igboes are some of the most shallow minds on earth?

That's why they revere any shallow idiot: FFK, Fayose, Kanu....

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
Whatever you think that implies. A guy might be closer to put the ring on it than who you think. Think about this.

I think you know that this sounds rude

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by GMBuhari: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
So , we should admit Buhari created Shekau but we are very crazy to think Jonathan created his avengers pipe bombing crew ?

Hypocrite

nototribalist:
it doesn't change that Buhari created Boko Haram to destroy Goodluck Jonathan government. And those two girls are scam. the real Chibok girls are still suffering in Bornu state right now

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by GMBuhari: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ya, that's what you said now ...
paBuhari:
Chibk kidnap is a BIG SCAM!
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
vicfuntop:

I think you know that this sounds rude
Would you rather not play that card, young woman. You pretty much have an idea of "fair enough." I only referred you to what you think it might imply.
Therefore, in this context, Rude is rather a strong & inappropriate word. I doubt I hurt a feeling though.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
barallanee:
She is beautiful
I really like your shirt. smiley
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
Would you rather not play that card, young woman. You pretty much have an idea of "fair enough." I only referred you to what you think it might imply.
Therefore, in this context, Rude is rather a strong & inappropriate word. I doubt I hurt a feeling though.

Well TimeMod1, you are quite rude. This sermon you wrote up here is actually unnecessary. Just because it's okay to you doesn't mean it's okay to others. You could have apologized when I said it sounded rude and explain later, but no, you just had to show that you are a boy. The annoying part of this is that when you mentioned me first, I thought you were the person who corrected me that's why I replied.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
vicfuntop:

Well TimeMod1, you are quite rude. This sermon you wrote up here is actually unnecessary. Just because it's okay to you doesn't mean it's okay to others. You could have apologized when I said it sounded rude and explain later, but no, you just had to show that you are a boy. The annoying part of this is that when you mentioned me first, I thought you were the person who corrected me that's why I replied.
Truthfully, apology do not cost me a thing. However, I'd have liked to know why I should apologize if I would have to.

I rather you take a trip back to how we got here & possibly ease yourself off "this obvious oddity". You shouldn't be doing this, Vic.
Why must you be annoyed?
This is neither a formal nor official convo, so I would expect that we infer & stretch ones imagination for the purpose of it.
I think you're throwing up emotions far too unnecessarily. You just veered off a very cool dialogue . What a shame.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
TimeMod1:
Truthfully, apology do not cost me a thing. However, I'd have liked to know why I should apologize if I would have to.

I rather you take a trip back to how we got here & possibly ease yourself off "this obvious oddity". You shouldn't be doing this, Vic.
Why must you be annoyed?
This is neither a formal nor official convo, so I would expect that we infer & stretch ones imagination for the purpose of it.
I think you're throwing up emotions far too unnecessarily. You just veered off a very cool dialogue . What a shame.

Cool, really. Boy, you need to learn courtesy, cos you lack it. Let's take a trip back. You first mentioned me by asking" what is the ring on your finger for". A normal person's first interaction with a stranger should be greeting. I don't know where you come from but if you think the crap you wrote makes sense, good for you then. I am not begging you for an apology or an explanation. I just want you to know that you are manner less. It takes nothing to admit being wrong. If I am wrong, I would, but you being you can't just help it. Don't get me angry.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Dawuda Appointed As NIA DG By Buhari / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.