Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) (36171 Views)

Osaretin Igbinedion Dies In Car Accident In The US (Photos) / Two Chibok Schoolgirls, Donald Trump & Wife, Ivanka, Strike A Pose (Photos) / Zannah Mustapha Who Set 82 Chibok Girls Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by barallanee(f): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
I like Twins. Beautiful Twins cool
lol..u nid help o
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by barallanee(f): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
Lol! . With your blessing grin. The two of them heavy oo, no be small. Sir, You feel take one helep me reduce the load. grin
I jux hope ah will still be able to keep calm...
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
lol..u nid help o
Ah!. I need help for liking someone beautiful?.. Are you serious?
Ok, I need help, come & help me cool
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by barallanee(f): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
Ah!. I need help for liking someone beautiful?.. Are you serious?
Ok, I need help, come & help me cool
haaa...no o,u Dnt nid help
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
haaa...no o,u Dnt nid help
Lol!!. You're running away cheesy. No Wahala.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by barallanee(f): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
yes o.. shocked
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by barallanee(f): 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
yes o.. shocked.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
yes o.. shocked.
Bara, the coward grin grin
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by barallanee(f): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
Bara, the coward grin grin
wait...wat do u mean..being free with people is bad...if u ignore der will say ur a snob...am even free with u wen ah Dnt even knw u...ah cus it for myself
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
vicfuntop:

I think the one with egotism here is you. All I am saying is that before your first mention you should have said hi. That's all
Hehehe!. You & these your rules enh.. hmm. I must say Hi, I must apologize, I must be respectful, I must table a proposal, I must even buy you popcorn!. Is this how you'd be treating me? cheesy

I know why you were annoyed. I'll tell you later.
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
wait...wat do u mean..being free with people is bad...if u ignore der will say ur a snob...am even free with u wen ah Dnt even knw u...ah cus it for myself
Somebody cannot play with you again ni?
OK, if you're not a coward, oya sorry, pele. But if you want to vex for me, vex for me, vex for me bara. Wetin sef, you ladies in that romance section, una too sabi vex too much. Haba!
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by barallanee(f): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
Somebody cannot play with you again ni?
OK, if you're not a coward, oya sorry, pele. But if you want to vex for me, vex for me, vex for me bara. Wetin sef, you ladies in that romance section, una too sabi vex too much. Haba!
can u imagine...with all u said was I upset??calling sum1 a coward is out of it...pls no matter wat ah wouldnt be happy abt dat
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
barallanee:
can u imagine...with all u said was I upset??calling sum1 a coward is out of it...pls no matter wat ah wouldnt be happy abt dat
Can't you see I put a smiley( grin )when I said that?.. Na joke na. It doesn't mean you're a coward na. Infact, You're bold & beautiful, a super woman kiss
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by barallanee(f): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
TimeMod1:
Can't you see I put a smiley( grin )when I said that?.. Na joke na. It doesn't mean you're a coward na. Infact, You're bold & beautiful, a super woman kiss
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
TimeMod1:

Now I can see you are truly sorry. grin You deleted it like you said. I am not going to apologise. You started it smiley
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by zero8zero(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by daclemx: 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Register for your payoneer with that link, and please use your main address and second address post and always check the post office closer to you at least one week to when the card is due to arrive

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/1NDG8ql6haIb6_fspusxZPZvPZynW0A7kLSecxpx6R0m1hG52V3WFZHT5aB9AwD8-Ni1CbTdUSVHt6gkSxYnqg2
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
zero8zero:
TimeM. ranllll
I quite understand you as a lady but from a guy's perspective that was wink

Well you deserve it cheesy. Next time be a gentleman
Re: Ivanka Trump Gushes About Meeting Chibok Girls In The US (Photos) by TimeMod1: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court / El-Rufai Appoints 28-Year-Old Nur-Khalil As Director In Kaduna Investment Agency / Zahra Buhari: Security Should Come First Not GMB's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.