Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (9927 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, there are people flying in private jets in this Buhari era and I thought you were one of them tongue

grin lolz, abeg i am not among ooo cheesy . Who knows you fit dey among them

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 2:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin lolz, abeg i am not among ooo cheesy . Who knows you fit dey among them

Lol. I hope the guy you're trying to marry me off to is one of them tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol. I hope the guy you're trying to marry me off to is one of them tongue grin

grin they guy broke pass the word broke grin . But you know, God will provide grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Ochima75(m): 2:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
arleck:
this one be looking like rejected sacrifice cheesy

Rating= 0 undecided
Lip looks like ponmo when its been turned inside out embarassed
[sub][/sub]

Broo u ve gt no chills mehhnn
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin they guy broke pass the word broke grin . But you know, God will provide grin

Lol, no no. Atleast marry me off to Evans then tongue grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Lolz. No I can't do that. grin I would marry you off to someone i know, so when they person threats u bad, I would easily come and take over grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Ochima75(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

That's if his current wife won't poison you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
SingleDad1:

Lolz. No I can't do that. grin I would marry you off to someone i know, so when they person threats u bad, I would easily come and take over grin

LMFAO, you are a bad love-vendor grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ochima75:

That's if his current wife won't poison you

Lol, she wouldn't be able to reach me.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you are a bad love-vendor grin

grin u know, I will always have your back baby. kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
SingleDad1:

grin u know, I will always have your back baby. kiss

Lol, I'm beginning to think you will be the one sabotaging my marriage here grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I'm beginning to think you will be the one sabotaging my marriage here grin

Don't be alarmed baby, I will do that secretly grin , so nobody will have to know grin , that we fvcking on the low cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
SingleDad1:

Don't be alarmed baby, I will do that secretly grin , so nobody will have to know grin , that we fvcking on the low cheesy

LMFAO, so all this time your aim was to turn me into a cheat . Damn ! grin I'm sorry , I ain't the type to eat in secret grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, so all this time your aim was to turn me into a cheat . Damn ! grin I'm sorry , I ain't the type to eat in secret grin

No, that's actually my Plan B , in case my Plan A didn't work, wink . You know grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
SingleDad1:

No, that's actually my Plan B , in case my Plan A didn't work, wink . You know grin

I'm really starting to be scared of your plans for me grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Miltonbit(m): 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
arleck:
this one be looking like rejected sacrifice cheesy

Rating= 0 undecided
Lip looks like ponmo when its been turned inside out embarassed

lmao. bruh, u baht. Hahahahaha.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by arleck: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ochima75:
[sub][/sub]
Broo u ve gt no chills mehhnn
grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by arleck: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Miltonbit:

lmao. bruh, u baht. Hahahahaha.
grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm really starting to be scared of your plans for me grin

Honey, don't be scared grin , you know i can plan evil for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Ochima75(m): 12:18am On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, she wouldn't be able to reach me.

U tink??
Thrs a way it can be shipped to u thru spiritual means u never can tell wat a naija lady wld do to protect her territory

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 6:28am On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

Honey, don't be scared grin , you know i can plan evil for you cheesy

Lol, you've just confirmed my worst fear grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2017
Ochima75:

U tink??
Thrs a way it can be shipped to u thru spiritual means u never can tell wat a naija lady wld do to protect her territory

Lol, now you're scaring me. Let me leave Evans alone, and marry my broke ass SingleDad1 if he will still have me grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you've just confirmed my worst fear grin

Baby, auto correct is trying to break our relationship grin .

You know i can't plan evil for you kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, now you're scaring me. Let me leave Evans alone, and marry my broke ass SingleDad1 if he will still have me grin

Baby, I would accept you with open arms kiss . You're my worldwide queen, not just African Queen grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

Baby, auto correct is trying to break our relationship grin .

You know i can't plan evil for you kiss

Lol, what relationship now grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

Baby, I would accept you with open arms kiss . You're my worldwide queen, not just African Queen grin

Lol , promise me first that you'll start your Evans kinda business soon cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, what relationship now grin

Ah shocked . So u already moved on grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol , promise me first that you'll start your Evans kinda business soon cheesy grin

If only you would promise to kidnap my victims with me grin . You know, partners in crime

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

Ah shocked . So u already moved on grin

Lol, I have a new offer .
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

If only you would promise to kidnap my victims with me grin . You know, partners in crime

LMFAO, no it doesn't work that way Baba. What if we get caught, who will continue the business and take care of our 5 kids? lol . So it's better , if you're the only one involved lol.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I have a new offer .

Tell me about the offer? , how good is it? grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by favelli(m): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
I would rate you on a scale same as fetty wap.. since every niigga is out claiming most handsome on this forum...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The only guy i can allow to burst my hole (photos included) / I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) / An S S 2 Student Is In Love With His Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.