Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (9931 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / See The Only Thing A Lady Says She Wants From This Handsome Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

Tell me about the offer? , how good is it? grin

He's an online millionaire tongue and he's buying me a home in calabar, a g - wagon,a rolls Royse -ghost and an aventador -Lamborghini grin .I'm sorry babe but what we had was good while it lasted grin but this offer is the once in a lifetime kind cheesy . I wish your broke ass gooluck, you need it grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

He's an online millionaire tongue and he's buying me a home in calabar, a g - wagon,a rolls Royse -ghost and an aventador -Lamborghini grin .I'm sorry babe but what we had was good while it lasted grin but this offer is the once in a lifetime kind cheesy . I wish your broke ass gooluck, you need it grin

I am not a jealous lover. Go ahead and marry him babe, and file for a divorce later, so we would take half of his wealth.. Sweet baby.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, no it doesn't work that way Baba. What if we get caught, who will continue the business and take care of our 5 kids? lol . So it's better , if you're the only one involved lol.

That's not a problem honey grin . if they catch us, you need to sacrifice yourself for me, so I will take care of our kids grin . They need fatherly love. grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

I am not a jealous lover. Go ahead and marry him babe, and file for a divorce later, so we would take half of his wealth.. Sweet baby.

LMFAO, you are such a love-vendor grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

That's not a problem honey grin . if they catch us, you need to sacrifice yourself for me, so I will take care of our kids grin . They need fatherly love. grin

Lol, see why I wanted Evans? He's a good dad and husband, he took one for the team and protected his kidnapping kids and wife grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, see why I wanted Evans? He's a good dad and husband, he took one for the team and protected his kidnapping kids and wife grin grin

Since Evans did that for his wife and kids, and the world gave him credits for that, its time for a woman to do the same. Baby you need worldwide credits and recognition. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, you are such a love-vendor grin

Just for you wink . Marry him, let's rock life together.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

Since Evans did that for his wife and kids, and the world gave him credits for that, its time for a woman to do the same. Baby you need worldwide credits and recognition. grin

LMFAO, women have been making sacrifices for men for centuries now . Let this one year be dedicated to women receiving good deeds from men grin. Evans has shown that there are men out there capable of this much love , please don't break the cycle grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

Just for you wink . Marry him, let's rock life together.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, women have been making sacrifices for men for centuries now . Let this one year be dedicated to women receiving good deeds from men grin. Evans has shown that there are men out there capable of this much love , please don't break the cycle grin

Baby, the world need balance. Please you need to sacrifice for me. grin . You know without balance, the world would be in danger grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

Baby, the world need balance. Please you need to sacrifice for me. grin . You know without balance, the world would be in danger grin

Exactly, I'm glad you've now that you've come to that realization like Evans did grin. He saw that men were not playing their part in balancing things out, and took it upon himself to start a trend. I'm happy you will soon follow his footsteps honey , you're my hero grin. I will come visit once in three years I promise grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2017
arleck:
this one be looking like rejected sacrifice cheesy

Rating= 0 undecided
Lip looks like ponmo when its been turned inside out embarassed
an yet u have no pic undecided
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Exactly, I'm glad you've now that you've come to that realization like Evans did grin. He saw that men were not playing their part in balancing things out, and took it upon himself to start a trend. I'm happy you will soon follow his footsteps honey , you're my hero grin. I will come visit once in three years I promise grin

Your hero for wia grin . abeg i don't wish to be an hero to anybody grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lionessza(f): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
SingleDad1:

Your hero for wia grin . abeg i don't wish to be an hero to anybody grin

Lol, you see now ? . You will be crying when I go look for the top kidnapper in lagos ,who will take me out of poverty and get arrested alone grin.

Anyway, which city or town do you live in ?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you see now ? . You will be crying when I go look for the top kidnapper in lagos ,who will take me out of poverty and get arrested alone grin.

Anyway, which city or town do you live in ?

cry u even forgot where we both relocated to baby. What more surprises do you have in stock for me honey grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by arleck: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
an yet u have no pic undecided

If You Insist Ama Drop You My Fb Name, So You Could Go Check Me owt.. i once uploaded and nt quite long i took it down
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by teesmarth(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Are u serious?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by teesmarth(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lionessza:
Lmfao@ the most handsome guy. Then nairaland must be fukc$d lol. 2/10 and I'm being generous grin.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by teesmarth(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Lips: 3
Afro Hair: 5
Eyes:3
Facial expression: (too serious)- 6
Shirt: -3 (the color combination making u even sober)
Phone camera: -5 (not very clear)

So, lets add & subtract grin
11- 6-3-5= ooopp -3 (Final Result) lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by teesmarth(m): 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Lips: 3
Afro Hair: 5
Eyes:3
Facial expression: (too serious)- 6
Shirt: -3 (the color combination making u even sober)
Phone camera: -5 (not very clear)

So, lets add & subtract grin
11- 6-3-5= ooopp -3 (Final Result) lipsrsealed

Am sure it's not statistics you studies in school smiley
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Ochima75(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, now you're scaring me. Let me leave Evans alone, and marry my broke ass SingleDad1 if he will still have me grin

That wl be a better choice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) / Just Had A One Night Stand, Should I Feel Bad?:/ / Typical Man From Each Race, Which Is Most Handsome For You? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.