Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,587 members, 7,865,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

How To Get Your Girlfriend Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Girlfriend Back (636 Views)

Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) / Is My Ex Over Me? Psychological Advice To Get An Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Back / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Girlfriend Back by caplrwasel: 11:20am On Jan 30, 2010
Be a sociable person again and accept any social invitations. It does not mean that you should be eying any girls that come your way. It does mean that you can start flirting with that cute girl introduced by your friends. Ask for her phone number and then follow up with invitation for dinner.
When your ex-girlfriend sees again, she will see an attractive person who has your life together. By focusing on the positive while working on your strength and mending on your weaknesses, it is before long that you no longer ask the question on how to get your girlfriend back ever again.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend Back by ElRazur: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2010
Whose lady was taken that needed help?

Who tell your pointers works for everyone?

Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend Back by neily(f): 11:27am On Jan 30, 2010
Wake up guy. Not all ladies some are gone 4 eva.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend Back by ElRazur: 11:39am On Jan 30, 2010
neily:

Wake up guy. Not all ladies some are gone 4 eva.

Not if you use his pointers. grin

After all, there appears to be generation of posters who think women are like machines and hence there is some sort of manual on how to operate them lol.

Yeye people.
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend Back by cudeh: 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2010
That a very good idea, but are trying to tell Dudes in tha house that they shouldn't think of get there ex-gf back or what?
Re: How To Get Your Girlfriend Back by Godmother(f): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
I think that's exactly what he is trying to say

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Romantic Lady: Lovetrueman@yahoo.com / Hell Date! / Am Confuse, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.