Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Am Confuse, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confuse, Please Help (631 Views)

Am Confuse .... Please Help / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos. / She Is Confuse,please Lets Help Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confuse, Please Help by yinkkua(f): 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
have been dating my boyfriend for past two years, and everything is fine, recently his attitude as change over me, whenever am with him , his friend may check on him and everything wil change and he wil try to dischange me.so as to hage out with his friend. am so confuse that am seeing the guy as treat to my relationship, i think the guy is more important to him than me.pls i just need some advices.
Re: Am Confuse, Please Help by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2010
@poster
you cannot blame his friends for your misery and you have to sit down with your man and tell him how you feel about this issue.

if your man doesnt respect what you guys have then you have to look at your priorities and decide if you want your relationship to be second best to his friends or not.
Re: Am Confuse, Please Help by condomized: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2010
let ur man realise how much u need his attention and care. I hope he ain't lost what he got 4 u b4.
lemme ask u a question?
HOW RELEVANT ARE U TO HIS LIFE/CAREER?
ADVISE?
MAKE URSELF USEFUL TO HIM, THEN U CAN BE INDISPENSABLE, NOT IGNORED.
I GUESS IT AIN'T JUST SEX U GUYS DO? shocked
Re: Am Confuse, Please Help by condomized: 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
i guess it in't just ''sleep'' u guys do, only
Re: Am Confuse, Please Help by geochris(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2010
I THINK HE IS A HOMOSEXUAL, BUT DEAR PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM AND CONTINUE,AM SURE THING WILL BE IN ORDER.DON'T GIVE UP.IF HE LOVES YOU ,HE WILL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU FEEL HAPPY.
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY IN ADVANCE.
Re: Am Confuse, Please Help by kpolli(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
do u buy him beer,
starting being interested in guy things (like beer n sports) n he will worship u

(1) (Reply)

Romantic/love Tips For Valentine / Guys U Need A Girl To Treat U Right U Know What I Mean / I M In Love With A Lady Who Is In Love With A Guy Who Does Not Love Her Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.