Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (34241 Views)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by kingthreatz: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
I heard the audio of Northerners slaughtering only your Igbo wife

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by ESDKING: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
I wonder what some Igbos are still doing in that desert.

All Igbos should come home now. If anything happens to you, you committed suicide on your own.

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by lexyking(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why go into yahoo yahoo when you can earn legitimate cash online all you need to do is click the link below to start earning some serious cash

https://control-finance.com/?ref=lexyking
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by jjjjj2017: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
any Igbo that loves himself/herself should leave before Oct. 1 even if there will be no problem, I still remember the Jos wahala that turned one of my friend to pauper! thanked God that himself, wife & children arrived SW unhurt but lost all his properties that he laboured for.

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by faoz: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
I like that kind of reply dat niqqa gave dere......... Stupid man (FFK)

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by transient123(m): 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kayode ! Kayode! Kayode, have you taken your drugs!

Go and take 3/dosage at a go before it get out of hand now, I have warned you ooo.

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by arewaboy01(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
ffk trying by all means to b germane in Nigeria's politics... hez gon b more relevant in kuje prison soon

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Mac2016(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
No 1 Rabblerouser!

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
izzou:
grin

Nonsense

Any body can make up a sound track and upload it online

Lets stop inciting violence abeg.
Nwoke mechi onu. You and this political correctness that has kept you stunted

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by AnanseK(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
The devil is working through this drug addict FFK. Why can't he share the audio ?

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by SSam01: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by banmee(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lol. FFK needs to register as a member on NL. He'll hear worse.

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by jacoik(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Femi fami could be telling the truth bcus those hausas cud be something else. Before they start killing awa sautan brotherses and sisterses pls trai and hia d voice of Femi dat its d voice wey dey cry insyd wildaness. That's mai oun

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by AMvanquish: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Olodo FFK... Does he even understand or speaks Hausa
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Afamcy: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Make Igbos remain there naa as them no wan hear.. person wey God dey guide, they guide him self too.

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Pecca: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
To an average ab.o.ki urchin everybody who cant speak Hausa, which is the only language he understands, outside Arabic, is an Igbo man. I remain unperturbed. Damn the zoo!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Jaqenhghar: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
banmee:
Lol. FFK needs to register as a member on NL. He'll hear worse.
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by oking4life: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Earn real money online by working as a part time job easily, earn up to 2500$ dollars weekly guaranteed join link

http://dayjob.online/?id=116509

You can withdraw through PayPal, Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer at end of every month.

Join Now
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by jumobi1(m): 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
AMvanquish:
Olodo FFK... Does he even understand or speaks Hausa

And he doesn't know people that understand the language??
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by AntiWailer: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why this guy is free is still amazing.

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Bari22: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

But u did not hear this audio of Nnamdi Kanu inciting Igbos to slaughter Hausas here below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ
so? of what usefulness are they to me?
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
AntiWailer:
Why this guy is free is still amazing.

bro we need to examine the message nah...in the spirit of equity.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Ojiofor: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
IpobExposed:

But u did not hear this audio of Nnamdi Kanu inciting Igbos to slaughter Hausas here below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcT-ZmjgPwQ

After you this m.o.r.on will claim to be Igbo.If I call you bastard now you go report me to the mods but I wont.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by OHCOMEON: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
[center][/center] If he is picked up by security forces, his sympathizers will call it witch hunt. Somebody shd call him to order b4 it becomes too late.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by jumobi1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
OHCOMEON:
[center][/center] If he is picked up by security forces, his sympathizers will call it witch hunt. Somebody shd call him to order b4 it becomes too late.

Even if he isn't lying?

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Bimpe29: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
This bigot called FFK should as a matter of urgency, be caged. He is heating up the polity unnecessarily.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by northvietnam(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
let them stay there and die
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Donwilly20(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
One thing is sure if u like believe it buhari is dead

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by marooh: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
ThankGod say no be holy ghost whispers it to you! grin

Ukpana okpoko gburu
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Alajiki(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oh! So, you've started hearing voices? Chai! The coke don enter this guy's brain o!

Proper weyrey. Just like his father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Woke Storms Rhythm 93.7 FM Radio Station, Disrupts Live Show / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.