Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (34240 Views)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by MayorofLagos(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
deepwater:
If the president doesn't show up before October 1st.
They might truly carry out their threat and cause mayhem in the north, of course a reprisal would ensure in the East.

This would be a good window for the khaki boys to come in and take over, chasing PYO into a compulsory I.T of 9 months! grin

Its a high level chess game here, the Igbo are not truly the target rather they are just collateral damage. The main target is just getting FULL control of the aso villa and war against the Igbo's is a wonderful recipe to attain such.

Yoruba's seem to play the sitting on the fence game and keep acting deaf because the threats ain't towards them, forgetting the fact that PYO on that sit is the REAL war.

The thing go touch everybody but it might be too late to realize. When that precious question of "are you Igbo or Hausa" is being asked by the almajiri, it would definitely be in Hausa language and not English or pidgin. Woe betides any who can't respond accordingly in Hausa language to defend himself and avoid the dagger.

At the very end, when the north takes back FULL control of the Aso villa, the slogan will return to status quo of "One Nigeria" chants from the north!

Yoruba no go see wetin HIT them undecided

Arent you guys daft for this line of thought?

So in order to remove one Yorubaman from power they want to sacrifice the lives of thousands of Ibos. Where is the sense in that and how does it reward Ibo looking for Yoruba displacement in Aso rock? Look at it this way, here is what you are saying.... "

Fulani cabal are going to prevent Yoruba from ruling the country but will first kill thousands of Ibo to create the legitimate argument against Yoruba. This serves Yoruba well for supporting Buhari against Jonathan!"

Step back and reason...stop repeating this. In that equation Ibo is the looser.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by authority2006(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

He alleged that he heard an audio tape or do you want his assertion to be a reality?
And he conveniently happened to be one and only southerner that managed to get the audio tape? Hmmm!
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by FisifunKododada: 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
menwongo:
THE UNSPOKEN WORDS OF A HOUSE GIRL
(As copied from an unknown source)

I'm a house girl..Well, that's what they call me...But my name is Ayo...But in my life, there is no joy...Although there is no joy...I have to smile and act like all is well....My Oga forgets my name most times..When I hear him shout...Omo yii da? I know he's looking for me..To do one work or the other..Work work work is all I do..I have no life...I am just a house help...My madam cannot do without me...The only thing I don't do is bathe her...I have been loyal to her...But she treats me like a rag...And if I dare look at her husband's face when I greet him...She thinks I want to snatch him...Madam's children are treated like PRINCESSES...I am a slave for these children...Although they are same age as me...They wear pretty clothes...I have no choice but to wait for their clothes to become rags..,.Before they will dash me to wear...Gate man and driver think I am their automatic entitlement...Just because I am a house girl...Why do people think that house helps will sleep with driver or gateman?Just because I am a house help... Does not mean I have no respect for my self...Life has not been kind to me....Misfortune has followed me from the day I was born....If I had a choice in life...I would never choose the life that I have... Everyone treats me less than a human...But I have no right to complain...People call you different names...I am the only one that knows who I really am...House helps are seen as witches, thieves, husband snatchers, gateman's girlfriend, driver's girls, slaves etc But God knows who I am...This house can't function without me...Yet no one respects me...I am the first to rise in the morning and the last to go to bed..But no one ever asks how I'm coping..Life is cruel I must say...I hate to wake another day...Before you treat me the way you do..Remember I have feelings just like you...

* PLEASE SHARE THIS POST IF YOU ARE AGAINST THE MISTREATMENT OF HOUSE HELPS. PERHAPS SOMEONE WILL BE TOUCHED THAT HAS NEVER CONSIDERED THEIR HOUSE HELP.

Every day they are mistreated, beaten, raped and even killed...
They may have no voice but we can speak up for them by sharing this post.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Torylanez(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Igbos will be shitting in their pants now...

cowards

quote me and suffer asphyxiation Igbos will be shitting in their pants now...

cowards

quote me and suffer asphyxiation

cowards

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by burkingx(f): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PointB: 5:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

We gave them a mandate of 4 years and after 4 years,Nigerians will mark them with our voters card.
If they Win again,it means the people are ok with their performance and if they lose,then we know they failed.

It is not every body that is seeing things from the angle that you are seeing things.

For people like us,after taking notes of where we are coming from,i will still give this government my vote after this 4 years and i know that many people are seeing things my own way too.
Mind you,i'm from south-south.

So at the end,either those from your angle will win or those from my angle will win.

Don't think every body is religion or ethnic bigotry like others.

Look at this clown talking about bigotry? Talk of a kettle pointing finger...
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PHILipu1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointB:

Look at this clown talking about bigotry? Talk of a kettle pointing finger...

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Take that hatred out of your mind and you will start to see things clear.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by menwongo(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Aragon:

Copied from Unknown Source? So we can't know who this poor girl is and help in wherever way we can? This is not good enough. This is very touching and we should know who this is and see how we can help. With 50-100K she might be able to start something for herself.
Am happy my write up is making impact already.

*please look around your neighbourhood you will see this girl*

God bless you
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PointB: 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Take that hatred out of your mind and you will start to see things clear.

Pls can you quit spamming my mention with your brand of idocy.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by yom2(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointB:

Even so, do we know how many hausa guy are in possession on such audio? And how seriously they may take it? Shouldn't those who are potential target be at alert?

Which government is he trying to pull down? Same government that the President is on indefinite Medical Vacation? The same country the Vice is toothless mere coordinator /commissioner? Same government that doesn't fail at any chance to score an own goal? The one that butcher it's citizens at least provocation? You call that a government?
its only 4year u ll have d chance to test ur popularity, u need nt despair
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PHILipu1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointB:

Pls can you quit spamming my mention with your brand of idocy.
. If you stop quoting me with your heart that is filled with hate.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Aragon: 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
menwongo:

Am happy my write up is making impact already.

*please look around your neighbourhood you will see this girl*

God bless you

Actually not! Have not lived in Naija for the past 20yrs. But I understand your post better now, there should be laws to protect these girls. Especially in a Religious Country like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by BetaThings: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thewrath:
Their attempt to blackmail biafrans to abandon the struggle will fail!

Meanwhile the ungrateful Sudanese backstabbers are busy humping from one Biafra thread to another,while the north is busy making plans to prevent osunbade's presidency!

They arrested NK.....no show!
They gave quit notice...no show!!
They threatened war,tunder and brimstone combined......no show!!!

What next?

There are recordings of Radio Biafra encouraging slaughter of people from the North
Did FFK not see those?
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by BetaThings: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Torylanez:

cowards

quote me and suffer asphyxiation Igbos will be shitting in their pants now...

cowards

cowards

This is quite wrong,
I am not Igbo and don't support the language Kanu was using then
But please let us be humane, let us know that anyone can become a victim of unnecessary violence at anytime

A lot of much younger and healthier people have died since Buhari travelled
Only God knows who will die peacefully

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by enemyofprogress: 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Na the developers dem wan eliminate wetin concern me?
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PointB: 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
BetaThings:

There are recordings of Radio Biafra encouraging slaughter of people from the North
Did FFK not see those?

He's there go and ask him.

grin grin
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by padresolomon: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
FFK is simply mad and needs mental help before he goes completely out of control.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by bizzibodi(m): 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
uumeeeeeh!the bird call femi fanny kay'ode.

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by alanka(f): 7:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
The north must come for me first they know that.

Ha ha ha for every igbo that dies before Oct, 1 ten lives will pay back.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by scorpio2013: 8:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
The man is a big joke.
SARMAT:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed alleged underground plans by the Northerners to slaughter Igbo people on October 1.

The former Minister via his Twitter handle made the claim Tuesday Morning, saying,

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/882156784483434496

Fani-Kayode warned seriously that the move may lead to another civil war if nothing is done immediately.

This comes days after the Coalition of Arewa youths, expressed its readiness to back down on the quit notice issued to Igbos residing in the North .

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/04/obtained-audio-tape-ordering-northerners-slaughter-igbos-oct-fani-kayode/?

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by scorpio2013: 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
He is a big joke. I have not seen an ethnic jingoist such as him.
padresolomon:
FFK is simply mad and needs mental help before he goes completely out of control.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Elvo123: 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Finally another northern president is being kicked out by the winds of sickness. I call this nemesis

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 05, 2017
deepwater:
If the president doesn't show up before October 1st.
They might truly carry out their threat and cause mayhem in the north, of course a reprisal would ensure in the East.

This would be a good window for the khaki boys to come in and take over, chasing PYO into a compulsory I.T of 9 months! grin

Its a high level chess game here, the Igbo are not truly the target rather they are just collateral damage. The main target is just getting FULL control of the aso villa and war against the Igbo's is a wonderful recipe to attain such.

Yoruba's seem to play the sitting on the fence game and keep acting deaf because the threats ain't towards them, forgetting the fact that PYO on that sit is the REAL war.

The thing go touch everybody but it might be too late to realize. When that precious question of "are you Igbo or Hausa" is being asked by the almajiri, it would definitely be in Hausa language and not English or pidgin. Woe betides any who can't respond accordingly in Hausa language to defend himself and avoid the dagger.

At the very end, when the north takes back FULL control of the Aso villa, the slogan will return to status quo of "One Nigeria" chants from the north!

Yoruba no go see wetin HIT them undecided

1 analytical mind.
The rest just dey yap cho cho cho for Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Bimpe29: 10:06am On Jul 05, 2017
attackgat:

Is he? What if he is right? What if there are plans by some groups in the North to slaughter Igbos after october 1st

There has been many waves of massacres of Igbo the North so this not something to be dismissed.

However, if Igbos are massacred in the North again, especially this time around, that will be the end of Nigeria.
Hmn! God knows best all that is hidden. However, that is seemingly impossible at this age. Massacre he said o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Woke Storms Rhythm 93.7 FM Radio Station, Disrupts Live Show / Video Of Peter Obi Saying Money Invested In SabMiller Is Worth Almost $100M / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.