Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (34245 Views)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin cheap bastard, he ain't even real hausa based on his accent.

i swear to God who made me dis dude ain't hausa, whoever you are dis weed smoking bastard go kill them urself
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by SARMAT: 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmm

There is an audio already circulating

DOWNLOAD WITH LINK BELOW

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/47d88599

GOTO THESE THREAD FOR INTERPRETATION IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HAUSA

http://biafrasay.com/p/326854/chilling-new-viral-audio-message-calls-for-genocide-against

SOURCE : http://biafrasay.com

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Aragon: 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
nextprince:

Do you blame him? He has followers he wants to lead astray and when jungle finally matures, as you have rightly said, he will fly out of the country.
As you have also asked, what exactly does he intent to achieve with all these?
If the hausas and ibos start fighting in the north now, he has nothing to lose because he neither owns properties nor live in the north, but the ibos who stand the chance of losing lives and properties (also the hausas of course) are his most faithful followers taking every inciting rubbish coming out of his putrid mouth.
Anyway, observing.

That is what Beats me about the current Nigerian Youths. Like people that has lost the Ability to think for themselves. I have left Nigeria for more than 20yrs but I still remember when I was growing up during the "Babangida Must Go" Youths fought hard... With my own eyes I saw Youths fight and took over a Tank from the Military and set it Ablaze.. Me? I was giving women ( that were caught up) Water to Drink..lol. But today's youths show their Strength 9online fighting and Insulting each others online. Very sad and pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by naijadreams(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
I pity The children of ffk. he is more of a destroyer, he joys in seeing Nigeria being destabilized n finally going to war. always trying to incite the youth to go violent.Evert thing about ffk is negative.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Softmojo(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Just listened to the audio.

I can bet anything this audio was not made by a hausa chap.

Foolish speaker had to substitute basic hausa words for their english translations.

This is just pure incitement and attempt to cause public unrest.

Where is the DSS when you need them.

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by akigbemaru: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
menwongo:
THE UNSPOKEN WORDS OF A HOUSE GIRL
(As copied from an unknown source)

I'm a house girl..Well, that's what they call me...But my name is Ayo...But in my life, there is no joy...Although there is no joy...I have to smile and act like all is well....My Oga forgets my name most times..When I hear him shout...Omo yii da? I know he's looking for me..To do one work or the other..Work work work is all I do..I have no life...I am just a house help...My madam cannot do without me...The only thing I don't do is bathe her...I have been loyal to her...But she treats me like a rag...And if I dare look at her husband's face when I greet him...She thinks I want to snatch him...Madam's children are treated like PRINCESSES...I am a slave for these children...Although they are same age as me...They wear pretty clothes...I have no choice but to wait for their clothes to become rags..,.Before they will dash me to wear...Gate man and driver think I am their automatic entitlement...Just because I am a house girl...Why do people think that house helps will sleep with driver or gateman?Just because I am a house help... Does not mean I have no respect for my self...Life has not been kind to me....Misfortune has followed me from the day I was born....If I had a choice in life...I would never choose the life that I have... Everyone treats me less than a human...But I have no right to complain...People call you different names...I am the only one that knows who I really am...House helps are seen as witches, thieves, husband snatchers, gateman's girlfriend, driver's girls, slaves etc But God knows who I am...This house can't function without me...Yet no one respects me...I am the first to rise in the morning and the last to go to bed..But no one ever asks how I'm coping..Life is cruel I must say...I hate to wake another day...Before you treat me the way you do..Remember I have feelings just like you...

* PLEASE SHARE THIS POST IF YOU ARE AGAINST THE MISTREATMENT OF HOUSE HELPS. PERHAPS SOMEONE WILL BE TOUCHED THAT HAS NEVER CONSIDERED THEIR HOUSE HELP.

Every day they are mistreated, beaten, raped and even killed...
They may have no voice but we can speak up for them by sharing this post.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by EzeUche(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Herdsman and Boko Haram slaughter innocent people but Nigerian hypocrites see peaceful Igbos as the problem.

This is why I hate Nigeria.

Give my people Biafra so we can be free of barbaric zoo.

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by talk2saintify(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
whu be dat mumu wif im dry jokes

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Aragon: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
menwongo:
THE UNSPOKEN WORDS OF A HOUSE GIRL
(As copied from an unknown source)

I'm a house girl..Well, that's what they call me...But my name is Ayo...But in my life, there is no joy...Although there is no joy...I have to smile and act like all is well....My Oga forgets my name most times..When I hear him shout...Omo yii da? I know he's looking for me..To do one work or the other..Work work work is all I do..I have no life...I am just a house help...My madam cannot do without me...The only thing I don't do is bathe her...I have been loyal to her...But she treats me like a rag...And if I dare look at her husband's face when I greet him...She thinks I want to snatch him...Madam's children are treated like PRINCESSES...I am a slave for these children...Although they are same age as me...They wear pretty clothes...I have no choice but to wait for their clothes to become rags..,.Before they will dash me to wear...Gate man and driver think I am their automatic entitlement...Just because I am a house girl...Why do people think that house helps will sleep with driver or gateman?Just because I am a house help... Does not mean I have no respect for my self...Life has not been kind to me....Misfortune has followed me from the day I was born....If I had a choice in life...I would never choose the life that I have... Everyone treats me less than a human...But I have no right to complain...People call you different names...I am the only one that knows who I really am...House helps are seen as witches, thieves, husband snatchers, gateman's girlfriend, driver's girls, slaves etc But God knows who I am...This house can't function without me...Yet no one respects me...I am the first to rise in the morning and the last to go to bed..But no one ever asks how I'm coping..Life is cruel I must say...I hate to wake another day...Before you treat me the way you do..Remember I have feelings just like you...

* PLEASE SHARE THIS POST IF YOU ARE AGAINST THE MISTREATMENT OF HOUSE HELPS. PERHAPS SOMEONE WILL BE TOUCHED THAT HAS NEVER CONSIDERED THEIR HOUSE HELP.

Every day they are mistreated, beaten, raped and even killed...
They may have no voice but we can speak up for them by sharing this post.

Copied from Unknown Source? So we can't know who this poor girl is and help in wherever way we can? This is not good enough. This is very touching and we should know who this is and see how we can help. With 50-100K she might be able to start something for herself.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by shevy878: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
I just hope that NEPA live the light so that i continue to charge my phone and read comments.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Tecno66: 4:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
FFK, stop heating up d polity. Nobody is slaughthering anybody.
SARMAT:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has revealed alleged underground plans by the Northerners to slaughter Igbo people on October 1.

The former Minister via his Twitter handle made the claim Tuesday Morning, saying,

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/882156784483434496

Fani-Kayode warned seriously that the move may lead to another civil war if nothing is done immediately.

This comes days after the Coalition of Arewa youths, expressed its readiness to back down on the quit notice issued to Igbos residing in the North .

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/04/obtained-audio-tape-ordering-northerners-slaughter-igbos-oct-fani-kayode/?

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
DJ FFK grin
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Pylony(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
All na wash! We Nigerians have always allow our selve to be use by Idiotic politicians as their mindless Puppets and we have refuse to wise up, since 1900.
The very Puppet masters who took the mantle of rulership to be our slave masters are responsible for every headache in this country, is it the Boko haram we know a politician started the madness all together, or is it the other sister groups that are form to cripple the Economy to make life difficult for about 160million people?
Even the Ipob agitators palava that is currently heating up the polity have their support from important people in the society who'll come up denying the groups actions and missions before the media, while they secretly wink at Kanu and laugh at all of us or abi where una see Mazi Kanu pushing his family members to the front lines for the Army to use as field training guinea pigs? Rather he has hide his family over there Abroad far from any harm, while those unfortunate lazy youths with no single or serious investments any where outside the East are push to go cross the red lines that have cause many their lives.
The Igbo indeed are known all over the country to be very Industrious people who don't take what brings them money for a play as far as it can vomit cash, they are a unique breed of energetic people, as we can't deny their existance all over the country dwelling in very remote villages with no good motorable routes in search of his daily bread. How can such a person want any thing to befall his investment nor praying for a divide or anything that will take him back to square one?
About the audio, i'm sure of it, from the Kaduna declaration by the Northern youths who where not arrested for their action by any law enforcement agency already said alot that even this audio what so ever said to go rounds in the north to ferment trouble for a law abiding Igbo person come 1st October, is the handy work of politicians (the puppet masters), they knw quite well that there are many illiterate Nigerians whom they have deny quality education and who will fall for such arrangements and like foot mats are willing to do their evil biddings.
Our problems in Nigeria will only come to pass, when we educate ourselves and unite that we've open up so wide for some very few individuals to manipulate us, they have Manipulate our Education our futures and plant to do same to our unborn kids, they have Manipulate our health sector by leaving our hospitals almost empty while they fly outside the country to take good care of their health using tax payers money.
A country where a sick citizen with kidney failure seeking for 5million for transplant, for example is allow to his or her fate like a dog but they'll spend billions on bulletproof cars to keep them from being soft targets for fly bites as they cruze around towns and cities.
Infact, every thing is off the rails but we should not relent, we the masses have not discover that we need togetherness yet until we do it will be better for all well meaning Nigerian.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PointB: 4:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Is it not possible for fani to just hire one hausa guy and give him money to record such audio and give people to upload on net?

This guy don't just want to accept their defeat and move on with life.
He just want to pull this government down by all means.

Where was he when Kanu made such announcement in 2015?

Even so, do we know how many hausa guy are in possession on such audio? And how seriously they may take it? Shouldn't those who are potential target be at alert?

Which government is he trying to pull down? Same government that the President is on indefinite Medical Vacation? The same country the Vice is toothless mere coordinator /commissioner? Same government that doesn't fail at any chance to score an own goal? The one that butcher it's citizens at least provocation? You call that a government?

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by onatisi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
This is a grand plot by the north to hold on to power in case buhqri dies. It is now more obvious that there is 95% probability of buhari not completing his tenure. The northern political elites and cabal now want to cause a nationwide unrest and invite the military to take over.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by itsmeurLady(f): 4:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
If the IGBOS like they shld stay der till OCT 1, they will use them and do experiment. The wise ones will hear this news and flee, the foolish ones will stay and confirm the authenticity of the news. If u dash me 20 Billion naira, I won't even stay in the north, no offense pls, it's just that those ppl are very unpredictable. But I know there are many good ones out der, just the few little ignorant ones causing chaos everywhere

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by burkingx(f): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thewrath:
Their attempt to blackmail biafrans to abandon the struggle will fail!

Meanwhile the ungrateful Sudanese backstabbers are busy humping from one Biafra thread to another,while the north is busy making plans to prevent osunbade's presidency!

They arrested NK.....no show!
They gave quit notice...no show!!
They threatened war,tunder and brimstone combined......no show!!!

What next?

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by jrusky(m): 4:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
People abusing FFK are the one very sick and need help did you guy okay at all I guess No. Did you forgot the video Kanu made and said any Hausa seen on sight must be kill do you forgot? If you forgot check it on You Tube you will get the answer. So anyone overheard the Hausa saying same thing it might truth no one can say.

All these mess is all Kanu's fault he started it all he put Igbo in this tight end of panic and tension by his unguided statement now it has come. No third world country break apart peacefully go and check the history no single country in a third like Nigeria dares breakup and survived it it will ends in blood shed and I pray it never happen in Nigeria because it won't end and this goat called Kanu will run to UK and people will die in thousands if not millions.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by banmee(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Nigeria is the 8th wonder of the modern world
how a backward country tottering on the brink of collapse has managed to stay this long is a miracle.
Im surprised we have not witnessed waves of genocide with the levels of hatred people harbour in this cesspit. Im sure that day will come... and soon. I was discussing this with a relative and he agrees that Nigeria needs to burn then maybe people will come back to their senses after witnessing what hatred can cause

Your relative is right. Sadly. The rot is so deep in Nigeria that unfortunately it seems that violence is the only way to cut it out.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
nextprince:
FFK, stop heating up the polity more thereby leading people astray.
What exactly do you want to achieve? For Igbo to start moving in mass? By so doing, who do you think you are actually helping? You sit down in the comfort of your house instigating crisis because you stand to lose nothing.
Anyway, Igbos worship you, nothing concern me.
He alleged that he heard an audio tape or do you want his assertion to be a reality?
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by burkingx(f): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
cheesy

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PHILipu1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointB:

Even so, do we know how many hausa guy are in possession on such audio? And how seriously they may take it? Shouldn't those who are potential target be at alert?

Which government is he trying to pull down? Same government that the President is on indefinite Medical Vacation? The same country the Vice is toothless mere coordinator /commissioner? Same government that doesn't fail at any chance to score an own goal? The one that butcher it's citizens at least provocation? You call that a government?

Why don't you test the government and see.
The government of Nigeria is bigger than one man and it is bigger than Buahri.
Buhari was just elected to lead the present government ok.
Test the government to see if their is any government in Nigeria or not.

What are the Biafra people still doing in the north in the first place.

Their people back home are beating war drums are they are still in the north?

The north even gave them timeline to evacuate,they should move to east and declare their republic.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PointB: 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
PHILipu1:

Why don't you test the government and see.
The government of Nigeria is bigger than one man and it is bigger than Buahri.
Buhari was just elected to lead the present government ok.
Test the government to see if their is any government in Nigeria or not.

What are the Biafra people still doing in the north in the first place.

Their people back home are beating war drums are they are still in the north?

The north even gave them timeline to evacuate,they should move to east and declare their republic.

But the government has so far failed all the tests, even the ones they set for themselves. What's left to test?
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Realchidi: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
FFK is an agent of destabilization and war. He should be arrested for trying to incite crisis in this country. My Igbo brothers should be careful who they listen to or call their friends cause this ill wind will be greatly detrimental to us. Before you spew rubbish in reply just think of the number of Igbo's in the north. Think think my people think! O ji oso agbakwuru ogu amaghi na ogu bu onwu!
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by michoim(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
You always hear evil and divisive things, you child of the devil.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by yom2(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
ChangetheChange:

The Fulani cabal in Aso Rock are the sponsors of theses impending political crisis, they want to checkmate Osibanjo from becoming President through an interim military Government
Coalition of Arewa Yuths are being sponsored by the Cabal at Aso Rock

oga stop all dis erroneous calculations
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PHILipu1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointB:

But the government has so far failed all the tests, even the ones they set for themselves. What's left to test?

We gave them a mandate of 4 years and after 4 years,Nigerians will mark them with our voters card.
If they Win again,it means the people are ok with their performance and if they lose,then we know they failed.

It is not every body that is seeing things from the angle that you are seeing things.

For people like us,after taking notes of where we are coming from,i will still give this government my vote after this 4 years and i know that many people are seeing things my own way too.
Mind you,i'm from south-south.

So at the end,either those from your angle will win or those from my angle will win.

Don't think every body is religion or ethnic bigotry like others.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by nextprince: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
asuustrike2009:

He alleged that he heard an audio tape or do you want his assertion to be a reality?
Abeg act on his allegation.
I no fit shout.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by yom2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
deepwater:
If the president doesn't show up before October 1st.
They might truly carry out their threat and cause mayhem in the north, of course a reprisal would ensure in the East.

This would be a good window for the khaki boys to come in and take over, chasing PYO into a compulsory I.T of 9 months! grin

Its a high level chess game here, the Igbo are not truly the target rather they are just collateral damage. The main target is just getting FULL control of the aso villa and war against the Igbo's is a wonderful recipe to attain such.

Yoruba's seem to play the sitting on the fence game and keep acting deaf because the threats ain't towards them, forgetting the fact that PYO on that sit is the REAL war.

The thing go touch everybody but it might be too late to realize. When that precious question of "are you Igbo or Hausa" is being asked by the almajiri, it would definitely be in Hausa language and not English or pidgin. Woe betides any who can't respond accordingly in Hausa language to defend himself and avoid the dagger.

At the very end, when the north takes back FULL control of the Aso villa, the slogan will return to status quo of "One Nigeria" chants from the north!

Yoruba no go see wetin HIT them undecided
deepwater:
If the president doesn't show up before October 1st.
They might truly carry out their threat and cause mayhem in the north, of course a reprisal would ensure in the East.

This would be a good window for the khaki boys to come in and take over, chasing PYO into a compulsory I.T of 9 months! grin

Its a high level chess game here, the Igbo are not truly the target rather they are just collateral damage. The main target is just getting FULL control of the aso villa and war against the Igbo's is a wonderful recipe to attain such.

Yoruba's seem to play the sitting on the fence game and keep acting deaf because the threats ain't towards them, forgetting the fact that PYO on that sit is the REAL war.

The thing go touch everybody but it might be too late to realize. When that precious question of "are you Igbo or Hausa" is being asked by the almajiri, it would definitely be in Hausa language and not English or pidgin. Woe betides any who can't respond accordingly in Hausa language to defend himself and avoid the dagger.

At the very end, when the north takes back FULL control of the Aso villa, the slogan will return to status quo of "One Nigeria" chants from the north!

Yoruba no go see wetin HIT them undecided
pls stop all dis. Remain calm and keep d peace. Get more education
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by burkingx(f): 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
shocked

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by authority2006(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
izzou:
grin

Nonsense

Any body can make up a sound track and upload it online

Lets stop inciting violence abeg.
FFK will actually like see Igbos slaughtered so that he can have something thrilling to write about. He loves chaos, controversies, violence just to stay relevant to his adopted tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Sends 2023 Aspirants Underground / David-west To Okonjo-iweala: Buhari Doesn’t Need Your Advice / Amaechi, Wike, Fresh Showdown: A Contest Marked With Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.