Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

"I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (34243 Views)

Seyi Makinde: The Actions Of The Audio Governor - Seye Eyitayo / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by totorimi: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
All true Ibos have left the North by now, anyone remaining there by now is what we call "efulefu".

The war they tell a cripple is coming doesn't catch him by surprise because beforehand he would have long gone. A word is enough for the wise.
If you are relying on FG assurances then you are a goner. A govt that can't save itself from confusion.

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by magoo10(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Just like every other man made creation ,Nigeria as a man made contraption is bound to collapse.
Show me one human being that will save this country ? I see no one but looters in the guise of leaders

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Baroba(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
This man really needs to shut up, he is endangering the lives of ordinary Nigerians with his utterances..smh
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Jaqenhghar: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
banmee:
Lol. FFK needs to register as a member on NL. He'll hear worse.
Nigeria is the 8th wonder of the modern world
how a backward country tottering on the brink of collapse has managed to stay this long is a miracle.
Im surprised we have not witnessed waves of genocide with the levels of hatred people harbour in this cesspit. Im sure that day will come... and soon. I was discussing this with a relative and he agrees that Nigeria needs to burn then maybe people will come back to their senses after witnessing what hatred can cause

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by kp3tech(m): 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Here is a link to the Audio transcript in English and the Hausa download
https://www.nairaland.com/3900294/viral-audio-message-calls-genocide
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Aragon: 3:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
nextprince:
FFK, stop heating up the polity more thereby leading people astray.
What exactly do you want to achieve? For Igbo to start moving in mass? By so doing, who do you think you are actually helping? You sit down in the comfort of your house instigating crisis because you stand to lose nothing.
Anyway, Igbos worship you, nothing concern me.

I am not one to Insult somebody, it is a very difficult thing for me to do, but this FFK is not only an IDIOT but should be picked up by the security agencies for inciting the masses in an already tense situation. Just exactly what does he hope to achieve with all these? PDP lost an election and he wants to DIE because of that as if he has not embezzled Nigeria's money enough when he was a Minister. The Idiot will be the first to use his British passport to run away at the Slightest indication of Trouble, yet he Speaks of War like child play. These Bastards are using the one thing they know can easily ignite the Country. This man is total waste of Education

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Abfinest007(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
I'm not a fan of
#superstory but it seems you can be a good script writer please try your luck who knows maybe your joblessness will be over
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by sekem: 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
jennybright:
ukpala okpoko gburu nti chiri ya. Surely they will gather, since their gathering is not of the Lord, they will scatter (Amen)

O bughi gburu

Ukpana okpoko BUURU...

Buuru as in carry away

I ghotago? grin

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by attackgat: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bimpe29:
This bigot called FFK should as a matter of urgency, be caged. He is heating up the polity unnecessarily.

Is he? What if he is right? What if there are plans by some groups in the North to slaughter Igbos after october 1st

There has been many waves of massacres of Igbo the North so this not something to be dismissed.

However, if Igbos are massacred in the North again, especially this time around, that will be the end of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Ichietome: 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
deepwater:
If the president doesn't show up before October 1st.
They might truly carry out their threat and cause mayhem in the north, of course a reprisal would ensure in the East.

This would be a good window for the khaki boys to come in and take over, chasing PYO into a compulsory I.T of 9 months!

Its a high level chess game here, the Igbo are not truly the target rather they are just collateral damage. The main target is just getting FULL control of the aso villa and war against the Igbo's is a wonderful recipe to attain such.

Yoruba's seem to play the sitting on the fence game and keep acting deaf because the threats ain't towards them, forgetting the fact that PYO on that sit is the REAL war.

The thing go touch everybody but it might be too late to realize. Yoruba no go see wetin HIT them undecided
Making sense

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by YelloweWest: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Make igbos no commot. Them go take their eyes see something.
Northerners are blood thirsty angry
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Dee60: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
VP Oshinbajo, please I beg find this man a job so he can stop hearing voices.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by jennybright(f): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
i never taught of that meaning. dalu nnam imela ihe onye amaghi, nwanne ya akuziere ya. igbo amaka

sekem:

O bughi gburu

Ukpana okpoko BUURU...

Buuru as in carry away

I ghotago? grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by luvlymabel: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abeg has anybody heard about the NPOWER test again pls am eager to hear that...
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Omooniya1: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
very soon you will soon be send back to where u belong!! FFK anywhere ur mouth lead u
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Kennitrust(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
menwongo:
THE UNSPOKEN WORDS OF A HOUSE GIRL
(As copied from an unknown source)

I'm a house girl..Well, that's what they call me...But my name is Ayo...But in my life, there is no joy...Although there is no joy...I have to smile and act like all is well....My Oga forgets my name most times..When I hear him shout...Omo yii da? I know he's looking for me..To do one work or the other..Work work work is all I do..I have no life...I am just a house help...My madam cannot do without me...The only thing I don't do is bathe her...I have been loyal to her...But she treats me like a rag...And if I dare look at her husband's face when I greet him...She thinks I want to snatch him...Madam's children are treated like PRINCESSES...I am a slave for these children...Although they are same age as me...They wear pretty clothes...I have no choice but to wait for their clothes to become rags..,.Before they will dash me to wear...Gate man and driver think I am their automatic entitlement...Just because I am a house girl...Why do people think that house helps will sleep with driver or gateman?Just because I am a house help... Does not mean I have no respect for my self...Life has not been kind to me....Misfortune has followed me from the day I was born....If I had a choice in life...I would never choose the life that I have... Everyone treats me less than a human...But I have no right to complain...People call you different names...I am the only one that knows who I really am...House helps are seen as witches, thieves, husband snatchers, gateman's girlfriend, driver's girls, slaves etc But God knows who I am...This house can't function without me...Yet no one respects me...I am the first to rise in the morning and the last to go to bed..But no one ever asks how I'm coping..Life is cruel I must say...I hate to wake another day...Before you treat me the way you do..Remember I have feelings just like you...

* PLEASE SHARE THIS POST IF YOU ARE AGAINST THE MISTREATMENT OF HOUSE HELPS. PERHAPS SOMEONE WILL BE TOUCHED THAT HAS NEVER CONSIDERED THEIR HOUSE HELP.

Every day they are mistreated, beaten, raped and even killed...
They may have no voice but we can speak up for them by sharing this post.
I though u are the house help but u re only a voice to house help conditions.

it is well

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PointB: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
nextprince:
FFK, stop heating up the polity more thereby leading people astray.
What exactly do you want to achieve? For Igbo to start moving in mass? By so doing, who do you think you are actually helping? You sit down in the comfort of your house instigating crisis because you stand to lose nothing.
Anyway, Igbos worship you, nothing concern me.

Was it Fani who made the tape? Or everyone should be in denial of such dangerous material? Isn't it important everyone is aware of it's existence so that precautions will taken?

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by stagger: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
This will not be a one-sided pogrom like 1966. This time, people are wiser. Recall that during the 2001 riots that took place in Kaduna, as Christians and southerners were being killed in Kaduna, Muslims and northerners were also being killed in Aba.

So let everyone be guided and ensure that peace reigns on all sides. No more killings and no more hate speech. Those inciting these hate speeches have easy access to jet out of the country when things get tough. People, let not these selfish elite of Nigeria deceive you. Their kids do not school here. They have properties and stashed millions abroad. When the killings are done, they and their children will come back and scavenge what is left.

Say NO to them.

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Bgorgeous: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
The fools listening to this man and his like s , l pity you, when the Chip's are down he and his family will take first class ticket out of this country and you will be left here to die. Continu . shey be na war una dey find
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by sekem: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
jennybright:
i never taught of that meaning. dalu nnam imela ihe onye amaghi, nwanne ya akuziere ya. igbo amaka

I nwero nsogbu mancha

O ga-adirigi na mma

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by naijamerican: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nigeria is a failed experiment. Let's devide already so the killing of "others" by stupid Africans will finally stop.

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by nextprince: 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Aragon:

I am not one to Insult somebody, it is a very difficult thing for me to do, but this FFK is not only an IDIOT but should be picked up by the security agencies for inciting the masses in an already tense situation. Just exactly what does he hope to achieve with all these? PDP lost an election and he wants to DIE because of that as if he has not embezzled Nigeria's money enough when he was a Minister. The Idiot will be the first to use his British passport to run away at the Slightest indication of Trouble, yet he Speaks of War like child play. These Bastards are using the one thing they know can easily ignite the Country. This man is total waste of Education
Do you blame him? He has followers he wants to lead astray and when jungle finally matures, as you have rightly said, he will fly out of the country.
As you have also asked, what exactly does he intent to achieve with all these?
If the hausas and ibos start fighting in the north now, he has nothing to lose because he neither owns properties nor live in the north, but the ibos who stand the chance of losing lives and properties (also the hausas of course) are his most faithful followers taking every inciting rubbish coming out of his putrid mouth.
Anyway, observing.

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by GeneralOjukwu: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
SARMAT:
There is an audio already circulating

DOWNLOAD WITH LINK BELOW

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/47d88599

GOTO THESE THREAD FOR INTERPRETATION IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HAUSA

https://www.nairaland.com/3899479/download-new-viral-audio-message

http://biafrasay.com/p/326854/chilling-new-viral-audio-message-calls-for-genocide-against

SOURCE: http://biafrasay.com

Stop trying to profit from Seun Osewa's website.

Go and develop your Biafra own yourself. This isn't honourable.

Mynd44, Seun, Lalasticlala.

Profiles like this should be banned
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by EzeUche(m): 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
The call for Biafra will be even louder now.

If even a strand of hair is touched on any Igbo in the North, Nigeria will end.

Does the North think this is 1967?

Northern barbarians always threatening peaceful people with violence.

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by passey: 3:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
PLEASE THIS THREAT IS REAL...
DON'T BECAUSE OF YOUR HATRED FOR FFK DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE!!!

THIS THREAT IS REAL.. THIS IS REAL!!!

IT IS NOT MADE UP... THIS INCITEMENT IS REAL!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by CharliParker: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Inciting plords should be stopped in Nigeria pls.
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by sod09(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
this fucking old slowpoke is trying to start another civil war,cant someone just shut his miserable life up angry angry
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Halo22: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
On a more serious note I can see the ship of Nigerian nationality hovering the political Bermuda triangle courtesy of the socio-ethno-political differences that has engulfed every region and tribe in this country. Prof Osinbajo should not feign ignorance cos he is the core target by the virtue of his ascension as the acting president. He should go down the history lane and reminisce on the words of the late Saraduana of sokoto. And then use his head.

1 Like

Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by PHILipu1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
PointB:

Was it Fani who made the tape? Or everyone should be in denial of such dangerous material? Isn't it important everyone is aware of it's existence so that precautions will taken?

Is it not possible for fani to just hire one hausa guy and give him money to record such audio and give people to upload on net?

This guy don't just want to accept their defeat and move on with life.
He just want to pull this government down by all means.

Where was he when Kanu made such announcement in 2015?
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by SNIPER123: 3:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
embarassed make I apply for annual leave
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by Beetobee(f): 3:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
I call the bastard's bluff to upload this audio or shut up!
Re: "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK by izzou(m): 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
Nwoke mechi onu. You and this political correctness that has kept you stunted

Dont let your hatred for a particular tribe affect your sense of reasoning

So, in a country of 180 million people, only Fani Kayode was privileged to listen to the audio baa?

You used to sound bright in your comments. What happened to you? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos: Sanwo-Olu To Increase Salary Of Workers. / Hamas Are Not Terrorists But Freedom Fighters Says MURIC, Appeals For Cease Fire / Kogi Claims Ownership Of Anambra's Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.