Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa (37924 Views)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / President Buhari Poses With D'tigress Afrobasket Championship Trophy / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by permit(m): 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
misplace priority! We want our vagetable be it dead or alive!
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by positivetaught: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
But I thought buhari n APC said the office of the first Lady was a corrupt avenue n will not exist in her government,so what is the meaning if this, only God knows what this Aisha would have been if not for the fact that she has been box in by buhari farce of self acclaimed righteousness, integrity n prudence.it is certainly easier said than done.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by musty126: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
if u no die baba no go die
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by AfonjaRepublic(f): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
bring back the corpse of our president
leave paparazzi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by holluphemydavid(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
I wnt to c her pose with Buhari
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by peacemara54(m): 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
We supply quality honey, unadulterated, raw from the bees. We suppply to states in nigeria
Call/whatsapp....my signature

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by emi14: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Let her pose with the husband
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by jamislaw(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
stonemasonn:
Guy abeg STOP, before .......
you may even die before tommorow.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by jamislaw(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Omo iyami??We yorubas are not happy the way northerners are behaving..They are very greedy and they dont contribute to the development of the nation..It just that the Igbos suppose to rub mind with the yorubas but the way Kanu insulted the yorubas pain us so much, thats why we dont support them.
Igbos cant defeat Hausas alone neither can the yorubas.
Yorubas and Igbos need to have one mind to defeat the northerners.
Anybody wey shout one Nigeria na sango go fall on him or her
for your filty mind.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by DaPuncline: 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
tit:
olosho her husband is in hospital in coma instead of she to look after her husband she is doing ashawo work all over the place for money. useless akara fryer
That describes the id.iot that belched you out.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by mrMeen(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
tit:
olosho
her husband is in hospital in coma
instead of she to look after her husband
she is doing ashawo work all over the place
for money.
useless akara fryer
abeg wetin take you insult her. have you see her exposing her body or doing oloshowish work,just because one de do oloshowish work doesn't mean everybody is like him.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by FabulousAutos(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Omo iyami??We yorubas are not happy the way northerners are behaving..They are very greedy and they dont contribute to the development of the nation..It just that the Igbos suppose to rub mind with the yorubas but the way Kanu insulted the yorubas pain us so much, thats why we dont support them.

And you categorized all Igbos as enemies of Yorubas just because of what that self-centered Kanu said about Yorubas? So you think everybody from south-east are IPOB supporters just because of Kanu? Why are we so narrow minded in this country? What a shame.
Thank God I still have thousands of Yoruba friends who doesn't reason like you. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Majesty08: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I feel for her its not easy, her last days as the first lady. Farewell ma as you go to London to bring bubus c o f f I n .

Osinbajo wife should get ready cause the next meeting na she go go there to represent us

Sai jagaban

Sai westerners

Bubus co ffin fall on her

prophet spotted..............na well don o
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
When last did she pose with sai buhari?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by MrBONE2(m): 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Keneking:
Sai Mrs Buhari grin

- Since Mrs. Jonathan is planning to contest, Mrs Buhari should join the race grin

This will be Battle of the TiTans grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Logan101: 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sorry ...is that not nigeria coat of arm?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by lilytender: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
tit:
olosho
her husband is in hospital in coma
instead of she to look after her husband
she is doing ashawo work all over the place
for money.
useless akara fryer

You think everyone is a prostitute like Bianca who can stop ridding FFK's dicck? From FFK's dicck to Obi's dicck and from Obi's dicck to Goatluck's dicck before the man Oju-iku finally rested in pieces.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by uglodoh(f): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Mi ko se omo Igbo, e mi ni omo weppa iwanno. Wan bi mi si eko, mo she primary ati secondary school ni eko, university mi ni kwara state.

Yoruba e, ko ji na rara
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
uglodoh:

Yoruba e, ko ji na rara
E da ri ji mi
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by penta(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:

Awon ode meji. Stay there make una dey deceive una self.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by modsfucker: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Are you God.

Did you had a feeling that you were a god when you prophesied death for Buhari

Next time think twice before saying a thing.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by shevy878: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I feel for her its not easy, her last days as the first lady. Farewell ma as you go to London to bring bubus c o f f I n .

Osinbajo wife should get ready cause the next meeting na she go go there to represent us

Sai jagaban

Sai westerners

u have rili yawere
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by misspineapple(f): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I love you kiss
lol...love u sef

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by aalangel(f): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's no hope for a country whose First lady Aisha Buhari can not do a simple pedicure

This is really a zoo.

And she's a trained Beautician....but will she think of manicure or pedicure when her hubby is ill?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Tedassie(m): 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Tedassie(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Yappy son

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Myself2(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Aisha when are you going to pose with your husband to reassure Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Maeka(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
THE MOST BEAITIFUL WOMAN AND WIFE OF PRESIDENT AMONGST ALL THE PRESIDENTS OF NIGERIA.

I AM PROUD OF YOU....
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by totorimi: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good, our first lady is finest. Kudos for representing well.

That's the way it ought to be, when we step out they automatically accord us our place as the leader and not some people I used to know that will be hiding behind the front row as though they are intimidated.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by akoredebadru(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
official women
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by gabbywatch77: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
after all this Walhalla, I expected this woman to be looking a little stressed up but what can I see here a highly elated and very lively woman. na wao people get mind sha
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Okies27(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Sai jagaban

Sai westerners

. Bible says mourn with those that mourn n rejoice with those that rejoice.
This savagery tendency of yours... Hmmn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers: Cole, Abe Emerge Winners As Explosions Rock APC Parallel Primaries / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Official Results Of Presidential Election: By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.