Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,095 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa (37930 Views)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / President Buhari Poses With D'tigress Afrobasket Championship Trophy / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by ugosonics: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok oo

Check my signature for cheap internet data plan
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by OHCOMEON: 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is this not the Aisha Fayose said has gone to London?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by leej(m): 7:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
So?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by SmartchoicesNG: 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I'm south south and from an oyel producing state, if the Igbo goes we too go go our own bro. Baba no lie one Nigeria never tire you?
South south better remain with the West
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

South south better remain with the West
God forbid

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by sddiamond: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Omo iyami??We yorubas are not happy the way northerners are behaving..They are very greedy and they dont contribute to the development of the nation..It just that the Igbos suppose to rub mind with the yorubas but the way Kanu insulted the yorubas pain us so much, thats why we dont support them.
Igbos cant defeat Hausas alone neither can the yorubas.
Yorubas and Igbos need to have one mind to defeat the northerners.
Anybody wey shout one Nigeria na sango go fall on him or her
So its all about the insults? because of hatred Yoruba's choose to remain in Nigeria even when they knew that they can do better in there own country. Anyway KANU has apologize to Yoruba publicly

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
OHCOMEON:
Is this not the Aisha Fayose said has gone to London?
She's going to London after here ....

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by fallout87: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Oti ya werey

He is being extreme but he has a point. That doesn't make him mad/crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by SmartchoicesNG: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

God forbid
Our Benin...Warri we will take
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Our Benin...Warri we will take
Go check your map well again

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by medolab90(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
That Sierra Leone babe tho

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by victorazy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
when did Bubu climb this woman last

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by AlphaDibia(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmm... so if Osibanjo is acting presido, shouldn't his wife be at this event? Obodo nkea sef. Where's Buhari bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by SmartchoicesNG: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Go check your map well again
Go figure
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Afonjashapmouth: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Mi ko se omo Igbo, e mi ni omo weppa iwanno. Wan bi mi si eko, mo she primary ati secondary school ni eko, university mi ni kwara state.

Washere kwara lo jawo
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by modsfucker: 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I feel for her its not easy, her last days as the first lady. Farewell ma as you go to London to bring bubus c o f f I n .

You will soon start looking for a coffin to bury your dad.... I assure you that.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by adedfact: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I feel for her its not easy, her last days as the first lady. Farewell ma as you go to London to bring bubus c o f f I n .

Osinbajo wife should get ready cause the next meeting na she go go there to represent us

Sai jagaban

Sai westerners

Bubus co ffin fall on her

pray for d death of ur father.it will not be well with u as u wish him death.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
modsfucker:

You will soon start looking for a coffin to bury your dad.... I assure you that.
Are you God.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
adedfact:

pray for d death of ur father.it will not be well with u as u wish him death.
My father can't be that greedy ..... Let the man resign or he kicks bucket

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by oshe11: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
We dnt want her to pose with anyone except BUHARI.....

SHE DON EVEN DEY DARK SEF undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by misspineapple(f): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Osinbajo wife should get ready cause the next meeting na she go go there to represent us

Sai jagaban

Sai westerners

Bubus co ffin fall on her
What u saying Boss?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by unitedsurv: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
tit:
olosho
her husband is in hospital in coma
instead of she to look after her husband
she is doing ashawo work all over the place
for money.
useless akara fryer

wait is it that your ignorant of the topic or you'd dont just go to school cause if your educated I dont expect a comment like this from even primary 6 drop out angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by diva90: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Our first lady is the finest kiss
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Tedassie(m): 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Mi ko se omo Igbo, e mi ni omo weppa iwanno. Wan bi mi si eko, mo she primary ati secondary school ni eko, university mi ni kwara state.

@bolded
are you Edo?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
What u saying Boss?
I love you kiss

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tedassie:

@bolded
are you Edo?
Yappy son

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by unitedsurv: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
victorazy:
when did Bubu climb this woman last

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by tit(f): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
unitedsurv:

wait is it that your ignorant of the topic or you'd dont just go to school cause if your educated I dont expect a comment like this from even primary 6 drop out angry

is what she doing good?
her husband is in sick bed
and she is going all over the place
visiting mans without hijab.
if she fall into the hand of senator khadija abba ibrahim,
i am sorry.

we muslims want good chaste respectful womens

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Klington: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
she's attending useless meetings while her husband is lying hopeless somewia.. Stupid country
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by costandi(m): 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Omo iyami??We yorubas are not happy the way northerners are behaving..They are very greedy and they dont contribute to the development of the nation..It just that the Igbos suppose to rub mind with the yorubas but the way Kanu insulted the yorubas pain us so much, thats why we dont support them.
Igbos cant defeat Hausas alone neither can the yorubas.
Yorubas and Igbos need to have one mind to defeat the northerners.
Anybody wey shout one Nigeryia na sango go fall on him or her
Nnamdi KANU has publicly stated his change of position concerning the Yorubas. One Nigeria is a most def joke.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by nextprince: 7:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
tit:

is what she doing good?
her husband is in sick bed
and she is going all over the place
visiting mans without hijab.
if she fall into the hand of senator yerima,
i am sorry.

we muslims want good chaste respectful womens
At your old age, instead of attending schools in adult and non formal education, you are here accusing a married woman of what you do with your Aba made English.
What makes you think every woman lives the kind of life you live?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by dubene: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Ki ni mo se?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians / 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan / Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.