Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa (37929 Views)

Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / President Buhari Poses With D'tigress Afrobasket Championship Trophy / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by nototribalist: 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
But in all your post you always insult the yorubas and support the igbos.why?
why do you people like to ask about the obvious, he insults you people cos u people are useless

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
tit:
olosho
her husband is in hospital in coma
instead of she to look after her husband
she is doing ashawo work all over the place
for money.
useless akara fryer
wait i dont understand is it that people on nairaland are naturally mad,or this how you ppl behave naturally here
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by bashydemy(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I feel for her its not easy, her last days as the first lady. Farewell ma as you go to London to bring bubus c o f f I n .

Osinbajo wife should get ready cause the next meeting na she go go there to represent us

Sai jagaban

Sai westerners

Bubus co ffin fall on her

Your mates that say this between February and March are below 6ft.. Watch what you say...

They will just use you do ajidewe for Buhari..
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by PureMe01: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Yepa! so you can speak Yorubai thought you are an igbo guy
now u think he is yoruba,i guess he is right with his comments right
hypocrites everywhere
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by TijaniAbu: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's no hope for a country whose First lady Aisha Buhari can not do a simple pedicure

This is really a zoo.

Terrible feet! Once a fura di nunu hawking shepherdess, always a fura di nunu hawking shepherdess along with propagating APC lies. This woman cares not whether Buhari lives or dies. Aisha the fake akara fryer has never taken not given a hiv test. Wrath of God is inevitable.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by TijaniAbu: 1:13am On Jul 05, 2017
tit:

is what she doing good?
her husband is in sick bed
and she is going all over the place
visiting mans without hijab.
if she fall into the hand of senator khadija abba ibrahim,
i am sorry.

we muslims want good chaste respectful womens

Gbam. Except khadijat's husband was last seen sleeping with 2 women
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:55am On Jul 05, 2017
First in politics all around Africa so I stand for my motherhood of Africa. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Tinyemeka(m): 6:04am On Jul 05, 2017
tit:

is what she doing good?
her husband is in sick bed
and she is going all over the place
visiting mans without hijab.
if she fall into the hand of senator khadija abba ibrahim,
i am sorry.

we muslims want good chaste respectful womens

LOL. I'd grade your troll comment at Beginner level. smiley
Give it more punch.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 05, 2017
In another news the first Lady of Nigeria and Gambia are Fulani sisters.

This will pain the people of the hating tribe.

I like the Fulanis though. The only tribe to have had 13 Presidents in 6 different Countries in less than 50 years.
my only wahala with them is the refuse to tame their wondering brothers. angry
No wonder they are not liked alot.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Erums(m): 6:38am On Jul 05, 2017
Oh look at pur mums, how dey are well dressed.... I wish the nowadays ladies can emulate.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by LordOfNaira: 7:01am On Jul 05, 2017
modsfucker:

You will soon start looking for a coffin to bury your dad.... I assure you that.

Don't mind that idiot. I don't know why people talk so carelessly. They forget Buhari is not just the president but also a father, husband and grandfather to some people.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Darlington120(m): 7:26am On Jul 05, 2017
ur boyfriend is no where to be found and u are here posing, shift I wan flog person.
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by FeloniousFelon: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
[s]
Oladimejyy:
Omo iyami??We yorubas are not happy the way northerners are behaving..They are very greedy and they dont contribute to the development of the nation..It just that the Igbos suppose to rub mind with the yorubas but the way Kanu insulted the yorubas pain us so much, thats why we dont support them.
Igbos cant defeat Hausas alone neither can the yorubas.
Yorubas and Igbos need to have one mind to defeat the northerners.
Anybody wey shout one Nigeria na sango go fall on him or her
[/s]

Nah now you remember southern unity?
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by Jaideyone(m): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
tit:
olosho
her husband is in hospital in coma
instead of she to look after her husband
she is doing ashawo work all over the place
for money.
useless akara fryer
I can't reconcile this kind of comment with the gender you portray. hate has eaten so deep into your system it's inhibiting common sense. so even if her husband is sick and she's attending functions that makes her olosho? did you catch a man on top of her? shame on you.

you mor0nic wailers need to learn how to play opposition. this is one of the reasons I will rather die than be pro-pdp even tough buhari has failed. I'd rather move over to kowa

shame on you once again
Re: Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa by hppyromz(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thank You for sharing this I found this site is best
http://kodidownloadz.com Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Things I’ll Do For Troubled North East — BUHARI / Re-Election: Read Pres. Buhari Gratitude Message To All Nigerians / 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.