Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures (42863 Views)

Samples Of Vehicle History Report Types You Should Know Of ....Donot Be Deceived / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2017
lonelydora:

You didn't follow rules and good maintenance culture, you ruined your civic and now want to vent it on Honda. For 6 years now, I have been driving an EOD V6 and it has never happened to me. I use 1995 Accord too and it didn't give me issues.
Bro I never used a civic... I bought and resold. Meanwhile civics don't pull legs like that. At least not like accord.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 06, 2017
king406:
But some of the cars there arent honda's though

All are Honda cars from early models.

The most bizarre things about it all is that Honda has refused to effect a proper correction to this problem years after.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2017
checkengine:

The most bizarre things about it all is that Honda has refused to effect a proper correction to this problem years after.
In over forty years. Talk about a reckless and irresponsible car manufacturer!!
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Bro I never used a civic... I bought and resold. Meanwhile civics don't pull legs like that. At least not like accord.

Says who? I don't want to argue this morning bro. Just say what you know. I don't just drive cars, I review cars

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2017
lonelydora:

Says who? I don't want to argue this morning bro. Just say what you know. I don't just drive cars, I review cars
So civics pull too? God save the users then..

Osahon7:
Any Advice for someone who wants to buy 2001 Honda civic next month??
See your response up there.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2017
aliboy7:
The Honda greatest technological mistake for its cars is the ball joints problems that comes off inexplicably and unexpectedly in the middle of nowhere when on the road. This sad experience has always caused problems to my friend who just love to buy Honda cars and had owned the last 5 Honda editions in the last 25 years.

Your friend neglects the signs and use fake parts. Advice him to use an OEM parts.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2017
checkengine:

2013 models and above don't have that issue.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by femi4: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2017
buchhogonzalez:
I'm about to buy a Nigerian used Honda accord, EOD.. Pls what are the things I and my mechanic should look out for before buying it?
Never buy am.....The joint doesn't have second hand value

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by femi4: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2017
lonelydora:

You didn't follow rules and good maintenance culture, you ruined your civic and now want to vent it on Honda. For 6 years now, I have been driving an EOD V6 and it has never happened to me. I used 1995 Accord (bullet) too and it didn't give me issues. I have already ordered a 2013 accord V6. I live and die for Honda bro.
It depends on where you dey drive am. Pot holes and Honda are great enemy

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2017
lonelydora:

2013 models and above don't have that issue.
Since 1980's.... I put it to you that Honda is a reckless and irresponsible car manufacturer!!
After 50 years!!

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:42am On Jul 06, 2017
femi4:
It depends on where you dey drive am. Pot holes and Honda are great enemy
Please show us the portholes on the 3rd mainland bridge...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Since 1980's.... I put it to you that Honda is a reckless and irresponsible car manufacturer!!

They are better car manufacturer than Toyota shaa. Engine wise, transmission wise, ecstatic wise, etc. I can never use a Toyota. Ignorance is what makes Nigerians think Toyota is better.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:45am On Jul 06, 2017
lonelydora:

They are better car manufacturer than Toyota shaa. Eninge wise, transmission wise, ecstatic wise, etc.
Except this Achilles heel they have irresponsibly refused to solve for 50 years.... I also don't do Toyota.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by buchhogonzalez(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2017
I'm about to buy a Nigerian used Honda accord, EOD.. Pls what are the things I and my mechanic should look out for before buying it?
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:48am On Jul 06, 2017
buchhogonzalez:
If you are a constant traveller... Or spend long hours on long trips.... Flee.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by patwilly(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2017
Does this apply to Acura cars as well? Cc Gazzuzz
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by femi4: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Please show us the portholes on the 3rd mainland bridge...
you don't get it......when you drive through potholes over the time, the joint got worn out quicker and the total collapse can happen anywhere even if you are trying to park

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by kkon(m): 9:02am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

False... Honda takes the trophy in ball joint issues
This happened yesterday on 3rd mainland bridge....

https://www.nairaland.com/3900642/honda-accord-ball-joint-pulled
it's bores down to maintenance oga of have been using my Honda crv for a year and now and have never had this issue. The key is paying attention to your car sounds.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by luvinhubby(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Na to jump out leave the car enter bush oh.. No time! cheesy

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Bingo!!

Yes, some folks overseas have a bad maintenance culture too. It's not limited to Nigeria.

It's not a design defect or the cars would have been recalled.

I've never seen a car, Honda or otherwise with leg pull in the US before. But then if one walks far, one will certainly see a hunchback Squirell sha.

Actually some of the pictures posted happened in Asia
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by luvinhubby(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2017
buchhogonzalez:

Very good and economic car, just make sure you go overhaul the legs with original suspension parts.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2017
greenhulk:

And abroad means Europe and North America alone in your dictionary abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2017
luvinhubby:

Very good and economic car, just make sure you go overhaul the legs with original suspension parts.
buchhogonzalez:
He sells parts. Reason for yourself.....
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2017
greenhulk:

I live in the US and where my overseas experience comes from.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by fineboynl(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Benz

4 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

False... Honda takes the trophy in ball joint issues
This happened yesterday on 3rd mainland bridge....

https://www.nairaland.com/3900642/honda-accord-ball-joint-pulled

I doubt that this is a strictly classic ball joint failure issue.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2017
It has happened twice to me EOD but never at full speed ...and you will hear the noise once it happens before the tyre comes off .

I've asked several people and it has never happened at full speed .

Could be wrong tho ...
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2017
tobianthony:
It has happened twice to me EOD but never at full speed ...and you will hear the noise once it happens before the tyre comes off .

I've asked several people and it has never happened at full speed .

Could be wrong tho ...
Tire coming off on motion?
And you still driving the vehicle?

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2017
fineboynl:
Benz

That is as rare as finding a hunch back squirrel... But then that is not a 2012 Mercedes-Benz... Honda only stopped pulling legs competitively in 2013...
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lexy2014: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:
All over the world... The excuse that only in Nigeria because of good maintenance ethics holds no water...
funny though I witnessed this yday evening
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2017
lexy2014:
funny though I witnessed this yday evening
It's a daily occurrence. How else you think Honda parts sellers are building gigantic edifices?
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I doubt that this is a strictly classic ball joint failure issue.
I believe it was... and followed by bashings...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / Photos From A Terrible Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.