Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures (42903 Views)

Samples Of Vehicle History Report Types You Should Know Of ....Donot Be Deceived / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Praxtech: 5:01am On Dec 08, 2021
Bmp
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pic #1: My 4Runner in Nigeria. I just got off of Ring Road in Ibadan and was on a side street going maybe 5 mph. I thought I was going to die, I've never experienced this before. I spent over N100K in replacing all sorts of neglected stuff underneath. I will still replace the joints with TRD ones from USA.

Pic #2: Another 4Runner in the US.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
billy187:

True...I can see a Chrysler Sebring in there.Frankly, I've seen waaaay more late 90s- early 2000s Tacoma and 4runners with such ball joint issue than Hondas.

Folks think ALL Westerners have great maintenance culture. Whiles it might be better than Naija maintenance culture ....there are always those oyinbos that tend be terrible at maintenance- the results of which op has posted here.

I remember living at an area and there was a man that has a Tacoma. His car always cause problems on the street cos the legs always pull and block off the only read leading into our street. That was my first experience of leg pulling before I even started buying my own cars. I thought it was only a Toyota problem until I see other brands too. I actually saw a 2014 C300 with a pulled leg recently. I was shocked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / What Does The ABS Sign On Dash Board Means / See The Fuel I Bought For 35K. Be Careful!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.