Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures (42930 Views)

Samples Of Vehicle History Report Types You Should Know Of ....Donot Be Deceived / Man Uses A Rope To Pull A Faulty Car In Benin, Edo State / Man In A Car Brings Out His Legs At Awolowo Road, Ikoyi (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Tire coming off on motion?
And you still driving the vehicle?

My bad ...look it didn't happen during motion. I was literally stationary on both occasions

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by phoexix: 4:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Get your facts right and don't mention me in your posts. You should be more mature than this.
diportivo:

no mind am...he doesn't av anything against honda.

its cos u dont know him...the guy no too well like dat

he used to/owns a honda......a civic dat he came here to open thread on how he is rebuilding the engine

his monikers are legion on nl

smellingmenses.....dats him.check the moniker you will see his civic thread

NgcoboP......dats him.....check it you will see his civic on sale there

he is also

shyling

menstrualpad

SmartChoices

Searchng4love

phoexix

jazzlite

etc
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2017
phoexix:

Get your facts right and don't mention me in your posts. You should be more mature than this.

Why bother.. he's a delusional iddiot

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by diportivo: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2017
diportivo:

no mind am...he doesn't av anything against honda.

its cos u dont know him...the guy no too well like dat

he used to/owns a honda......a civic dat he came here to open thread on how he is rebuilding the engine

his monikers are legion on nl

smellingmenses.....dats him.check the moniker you will see his civic thread

NgcoboP......dats him.....check it you will see his civic on sale there

he is also

shyling

menstrualpad

SmartChoices

Searchng4love

phoexix

jazzlite

etc

https://www.nairaland.com/3682572/spousal-financial-arrangements-marriage

he opens threads and replies himself in them

dude is sick undecided
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
tobianthony:

My bad ...look it didn't happen during motion. I was literally stationary on both occasions

Oh lucky you.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2017
dumo1:

He should check out for the suspensions thoroughly and always take it for checkup regularly.
Ask yourself do Nigerians even go for medical check-up like that... not to talk about vehicle checkups?
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by kalz26(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

If you are a constant traveller... Or spend long hours on long trips.... Flee.

My brother, run ooo....Honda Accord cars are great no matter the year if you get a good one but that leg pulling ish nearly killed me once. The distance i trekked on the highway in a foreign community to find mechanic no be here. On a Sunday for that matter, I entered a pothole at 60-80km/hr na em the right leg comot, my custom rim split in two, tyre was punctured, I nearly enter bush sha.

For how long will you be monitoring and checking for noise to know when to visit your mechanic? Just avoid the car totally abeg. I have sold mine and won't go Honda again even though other features are great.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Ask yourself do Nigerians even go for medical check-up like that... not to talk about vehicle checkups?
You and I know that it's very advisable to do so but some people won't check these vital things and they will come here and be posting pics of tyre pull.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2017
kalz26:

My brother, run ooo....Honda Accord cars are great no matter the year if you get a good one but that leg pulling ish nearly killed me once. The distance i trekked on the highway in a foreign community to find mechanic no be here. On a Sunday for that matter, I entered a pothole at 60-80km/hr na em the right leg comot, my custom rim split in two, tyre was punctured, I nearly enter bush sha.

For how long will you be monitoring and checking for noise to know when to visit your mechanic? Just avoid the car totally abeg. I have sold mine and won't go Honda again even though other features are great.
Thanks for the sincerity.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2017
dumo1:

You and I know that it's very advisable to do so but some people won't check these vital things and they will come here and be posting pics of tyre pull.
It is better to avoid the nonsense contraption for now

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

It is better to avoid the nonsense contraption for now

pally, I think some of these guys are propagating this stuff cos of their stake in it. I see no practical reason why some obviously sensible guys would be clamoring about issues with no sense in them except there is a HUGE stake in it!!! period

they try to cajole people into buying these so called products.... so their business remains a consistent going concern.
imagine listening to your car every morning.....r u a DJ?
before u travel u start ur car and look under and start listening. u must be pretty jobless or u don't earn ur pay to do that nonsense.
the truth is the truth and they know. they just want to continually be buying parts here and there.

some gadafis would say it's Its inferior part, what of the original part, it had the same issue that's y it was changed abi? or would u just decide to change ur follow come bow joint; direct with the vehicle when it was imported? NO it was damaged as usual before the issue of part changing came up!!!

how many hilux are on Nigerian roads, compare with Honda pick up - Ridgeline! how many do u see.

what of hiace?

my brother, as I'm talking to u now I'm at a gas station where one EOD just pulled it's leg out as usual. I guess the guy doesn't practice active listening or maybe it's because he isn't musically inclined or worse he need to get DJ training or study sound engineering. a family man with enough noises in the office and at home should start listening to his vehicle.
they know the truth, but the truth is bad for business. ho ha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
dumo1:

He should check out for the suspensions thoroughly and always take it for checkup regularly.

ok ok ok,
take a quick glance at this, what do u understand?

now read slowly to actually see the implied promo there!
check up regularly.

my brother go to the hospital every Saturday, tell me what the doctor says and when what he says will actually end. u will still pay consultation fee.
u visit the hospital wen something is abnormal or has deviated way past the standard deviation or norm. or periodically for those with certain traits of anomaly in their Gene or bloodline-- not when u exercise regularly, maintain good diet and ur work life is balanced.

not regular check-up for a vehicle, sorry and by regular what exactly is the timeline we r looking at? 2 weeks? 2 months? or when reggae has finished and u start hearing blues from the suspension.

niggurs get me wrong most times, I love Honda to a fault. infact my previous 2 vehicles were Honda, but depending on the Terrain, availability of authentic parts most of all..... availability of technical know how, I might reconsider my options of a Honda. but I'd pick a Honda over a Toyota if the above conditions are significantly met. NOTE : not just met, but exceeded! and I'd advise someone else same!

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

ok ok ok,
take a quick glance at this, what do u understand?

now read slowly to actually see the implied promo there!
check up regularly.

my brother go to the hospital every Saturday, tell me what the doctor says and when what he says will actually end. u will still pay consultation fee.
u visit the hospital wen something is abnormal or has deviated way past the standard deviation or norm. or periodically for those with certain traits of anomaly in their Gene or bloodline-- not when u exercise regularly, maintain good diet and ur work life is balanced.

not regular check-up for a vehicle, sorry and by regular what exactly is the timeline we r looking at? 2 weeks? 2 months? or when reggae has finished and u start hearing blues from the suspension.

niggurs get me wrong most times, I love Honda to a fault. infact my previous 2 vehicles were Honda, but depending on the Terrain, availability of authentic parts most of all..... availability of technical know how, I might reconsider my options of a Honda. but I'd pick a Honda over a Toyota if the above conditions are significantly met. NOTE : not just met, but exceeded! and I'd advise someone else same!
Same here, I would always pick a Honda over a Toyota anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
dumo1:

Same here, I would always pick a Honda over a Toyota anyway.
He never said he'll pick a Honda over Toyota nope! He said unless there's assurance that the legs will not pull off recklessly....which in Honda's case is impossible

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by DaimlerBen(m): 3:23am On Jul 15, 2017
kalz26:

My brother, run ooo....Honda Accord cars are great no matter the year if you get a good one but that leg pulling ish nearly killed me once. The distance i trekked on the highway in a foreign community to find mechanic no be here. On a Sunday for that matter, I entered a pothole at 60-80km/hr na em the right leg comot, my custom rim split in two, tyre was punctured, I nearly enter bush sha...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaJixxQeosQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJeFB6SRslk
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Toyde(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2017
Please house, I want to buy a Honda Accord (Adidas) but I'm scared of the leg issues with hondas. Is Adidas also prone to this leg issue?
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Toyde:

Please house, I want to buy a Honda Accord (Adidas) but I'm scared of the leg issues with hondas. Is Adidas also prone to this leg issue?

yes it is
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by pannyman(m): 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
lonelydora:

2013 models and above don't have that issue.

Update. Saw this today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
pannyman:

Update. Saw this today.
Oosheyy
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
fineboynl:
Benz

It looks like a special tweaking to increase turning angle.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 5:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
When you compare a 1992 Benz with a 2013 Honda there's a problem

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by fineboynl(m): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
don't think so
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by lonelydora: 9:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
pannyman:

Update. Saw this today.

You have started again ooooo.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
lonelydora:

You have started again ooooo.
Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by diportivo: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

before u travel u start ur car and look under and start listening. u must be pretty jobless or u don't earn ur pay to do that nonsense.

how many hilux are on Nigerian roads, compare with Honda pick up - Ridgeline! how many do u see.

what of hiace?

oga;how do u start a car and listen to suspension sound

i bow for u oh angry

you can't compare a hilux to a ridgeline

the rear live axle on a hilux makes it a workhorse,and it has been so for donkey years before the ridgeline even came to the fore

besides,the ridgeline doesnt have the double wishbone suspension set up as the accord and cr-v and iv not seen one with ball joint pull..that also includes its siblings the pilot and the mdx

hiace?? undecided

iv seen countless hiace buses with upper ball joint removal

diff is,the tires dont come off...it just stays at a very awkward angle

im sure they learnt from the foolish suspension setup of the 4runner and sequoia grin

#teamhonda .........in the nearest future

for now, lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by luvinhubby(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

When you compare a 1992 Benz with a 2013 Honda there's a problem

That is not a 2013 Accord, it is 2008.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by SmartchoicesNG: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
luvinhubby:

That is not a 2013 Accord, it is 2008.
Which is only comparable to a 1992 v boot
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Conner44: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Wait a sec, really?

Do you have something I can read on this?

it's just that in a hundred cases of ball joint wahala reported in Nigeria it's a given that 95% of those incidents wouldn't be on a fast lane

it mostly happens when the driver is moving cautiously like on bad roads, speed bumps, very sharp turns and while making normal turns on bad roads

I've experienced it twice, the first one happened without any sort of warning and the second one happened on the very next day due to kazeem's negligence

before a ball joint gives way when the car is cruising more than 50kmph is unless the tyre hits something or the signs must really be enough to alert even other drivers around that your tyre is crying
Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by Gkemz: 8:23am On Sep 20, 2018
I want to go for Honda civic but I'm scared of this honda leg pull issue. Is the 2004 Honda civic also prone to leg pull. Pls i need your candid advice car gurus as I'm about to make the purchase for the manual version of this ride.
Cc Oga Gazzuz, Autojosh, Siena.

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by mejai(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2018
Gkemz:
I want to go for Honda civic but I'm scared of this honda leg pull issue. Is the 2004 Honda civic also prone to leg pull. Pls i need your candid advice car gurus as I'm about to make the purchase for the manual version of this ride.
Cc Oga Gazzuz, Autojosh, Siena.
as a previous owner...... NO. accord is notorious

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by dotedote: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hello My People.
I need these two cars gone ASAP.
I have a container to clear at TinCan Port and need cash hence the reason I'm releasing these beautiful babies so cheaply.
Honda Pilot 05
Honda Accord 04

Pls call me for the price and more pictures.

Re: Don't Be Deceived. Honda's Legs Pull Both Home And Abroad!! Pictures by tck2000(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2020
SmartchoicesNG:

Evil death trap... imagine this nonsense happening where dangote trucks dey follow with speed...
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As A First Time Car Owner, Toyota Corolla 2010 Or Honda Civic 2011? / What Does The ABS Sign On Dash Board Means / Is This The Best Car For Nigerian Roads? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.