Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2049556 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by foonshur(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2018
kiekie1:

My Oga has spoken smiley .. Please I also have INCLINOMETER for sale to ensure accurate readings whilst installing your PV array instead of doing guess work with manual protractors on a steep roof cheesy .. The digital inclinometer is so easy to use as you just place on top of your solar panel and tilt to desired position before locking your adjustable tilt legs or improvised angle bars ! Cheer's
You go soon sell your "blokus" one day. grin

5 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2018
foonshur:

You go soon sell your "blokus" one day. grin

Brother, abeg ooo... grin

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2018
Doing our first Lithium for 2018
Victron Quattro 8000
Lynx ion BMS with Shunt
Color Control
Victron 24V 200 AH Lithium Battery x 2
Victron 250V 100 amp MPPT controller
Long range Wi-Fi
12 x 290 Watt Canadian Solar
Nigeria's #1 is at it again. We will post pictures of the completed project later.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2018
efuro:

Painful as it is, am sure James is working out something for you. Maybe he has his funds tied up in importation or hanging outside, give him time. He is not that kind of a beast to leave you dry! At least the little I know of him.

By the way, take oga dmerciful point seriously. Your are an old facing here, check the inverter setting for battery type. Your ruined ba3 discription matches gel. And gel don't take nonsense esle your client may ruined another set of new batteries wether from JUO or not.

Just my piece.

You all should shut up and stop speaking for JUO . .
Since when did he appoint a mouthpiece in here ?
Or are you his lawyers ?

I also patronize James but via the online marketplace;
where if any issues arise, i can return for refund (or replacement). It's been good so far;but
I will not speak for him in a sensitive issue as this.

Let James speak for himself; let him come to the thread and type something
or contact the plaintiff and resolve it.

Like I always say, too much ass-lickers on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by efuro(m): 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
makavele:

You all should shut up and stop speaking for JUO . .
Since when did he appoint a mouthpiece in here ?
Or are you his lawyers ?

I also patronize James but via the online marketplace;
where if any issues arise, i can return for refund (or replacement). It's been good so far;but
I will not speak for him in a sensitive issue as this.

Let James speak for himself; let him come to the thread and type something
or contact the plaintiff and resolve it.

Like I always say, too much ass-lickers on this thread.

If I was in a room and someone yelled "Hey Bitches!" I would never turn around because I just don't fit the description

8 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by mank1234(m): 7:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
efuro:

If I was in a room and someone yelled "Hey Bitches!" I would never turn around because I just don't fit the description

What a legendary response! Nothing else to add.

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oshomo12:

East facing panel is good for early morning Sun to about 1 pm. West facing is good from about 12noon till the Sun goes to rest.
North facing will only be good during May June July, when the Sun is tilted towards the North.
On the average South facing is preferred all year round (good during the equinox{Feb, March and April, Augst, Sept and Oct and Nov, Dec and Jan; when the Sun is tilted towards south} and throughout the day. Hope this help a little.

Hi all, have I said anything wrong or someone should point out what is wrong in my post. Thank you.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Barezzi(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2018
mank1234:

What a legendary response! Nothing else to add.
Lmfao...

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
kiekie1:

My Oga has spoken smiley .. Please I also have INCLINOMETER for sale to ensure accurate readings whilst installing your PV array instead of doing guess work with manual protractors on a steep roof cheesy .. The digital inclinometer is so easy to use as you just place on top of your solar panel and tilt to desired position before locking your adjustable tilt legs or improvised angle bars ! Cheer's

If u have an IPhone or a good android phone, just download PV optimizer and you will get your angle of inclination or ur tit angle.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oshomo12:

If u have an IPhone or a good android phone, just download PV optimizer and you will get your angle of inclination or ur tit angle.

OK Noted, hope the app works good in Nigeria ! Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2018
efuro:

I don't think this is needed.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by zellfoxx: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oshomo12:

Read in the Notes on the Playstore app page that the app only supports regions in AUSTRALIA.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2018
zellfoxx:

Read in the Notes on the Playstore app page that the app only supports regions in AUSTRALIA.

I just went through the remarks & observed same now

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viperVIP: 11:21pm On Jan 25, 2018
efuro:

Painful as it is, am sure James is working out something for you. Maybe he has his funds tied up in importation or hanging outside, give him time. He is not that kind of a beast to leave you dry! At least the little I know of him.

By the way, take oga dmerciful point seriously. Your are an old facing here, check the inverter setting for battery type. Your ruined ba3 discription matches gel. And gel don't take nonsense esle your client may ruined another set of new batteries wether from JUO or not.

Just my piece.

Thank you for your input bro. I will be picking up the inverter tomorrow evening to confirm the charging. The inverter doesn't have battery type selection, it's bluegate 2kva. About JUO, communication is very vital when dealing with people, if only he kept communicating with me, why won't I understand and agree with him patiently But simply because he did something wrong to me recently, I really can't tell exactly if the silence was because he couldn't afford the discount or based on another fact... afterall he's reading this.

I never even believe it will get to the extent of me coming to NL to post, it's sad.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 11:34pm On Jan 25, 2018
kiekie1:

An app would not work as "perfectly well" as a physical instrument!!
I'll choose the Clinometer any day; any time
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oshomo12:

Hi all, have I said anything wrong or someone should point out what is wrong in my post. Thank you.

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2018
makavele:

My friend, shut up that smelling mouth !!!

I knew I was gonna be famous ( you stealing my signature et al) but didn't know I would be here
sitting next to such a dick-head

p.s.: my siggy doesn't fit you . . . for all I care; you can take JUO's ass back home with you

Mind your words, you don't need to abuse to make point...
Also he never quote yourself... Why quoting him
Cant you just read and pass... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2018
Dam5reey:

Mind your words, you don't need to abuse to make point...
Also he never quote yourself... Why quoting him
Cant you just read and pass... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by NiyiOmoIyunade(m): 12:09am On Jan 26, 2018
Oga Chris. Kudos!!!

These are the kind of installs that make guys like us look like learners.

Such top range tech equipment deployed - how far can the client safely drain this 24v 200ah Lithium bank?

It seems you have prioritized ability to run larger day time loads over energy storage for evening to early morning use - I am inferring this from the Solar Array to battery storage ratio - at least 11kwh daily solar yield vs ~4.8kwh battery storage capacity.

chris81964:
Doing our first Lithium for 2018
Victron Quattro 8000
Lynx ion BMS with Shunt
Color Control
Victron 24V 200 AH Lithium Battery
Victron 250V 100 amp MPPT controller
Long range Wi-Fi
12 x 290 Watt Canadian Solar
Nigeria's #1 is at it again. We will post pictures of the completed project later.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Oga Chris. Kudos!!!

Such top range tech equipment deployed - how far can the client safely drain this 24v 200ah Lithium bank?

It seems you have prioritized ability to run larger day time loads over energy storage for evening to early morning use - I am inferring this from the Solar Array to battery storage ratio - at least 11kwh daily solar yield vs ~4.8kwh battery storage capacity.

Glad you noticed too . . .

Speaking for myself, depends on the power situation.

In my "neck of the woods" (someone's favourite term); power supply is almost constant at nights . . .
but we'll be lucky to see it during the day.
80% of the time, the batteries stay untouched overnight.
And yes, the disparity between my PV array and battery bank is seemingly overwhelming too.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 1:19am On Jan 26, 2018
Do we still have a moderator? I don't want to receive more insults the reason for the silence. Thank you all
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 2:48am On Jan 26, 2018
JUO:
Do we still have a moderator? I don't want to receive more insults the reason for the silence. Thank you all
Mr. James when someone knows the truth insults will not faze him. A client made a complaint which you should have reached out to him before he called you out publicly.

As a dealer communication is key. A lot of us are waiting to hear your own side and a resolution. Keeping silent will never augur well for your reputation.

Kindly do the right and honourable thing

6 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 2:56am On Jan 26, 2018
DUNKA:
Mr. James when someone knows the truth insults will not faze him. A client made a complaint which you should have reached out to him before he called you out publicly.

As a dealer communication is key. A lot of us are waiting to hear your own side and a resolution. Keeping silent will never augur well for your reputation.

Kindly do the right and honourable thing

You deserve a trailer's load of chilled Heineken !!!!
Imagine the impetus. The time he spent in asking for a moderator's help should
have been put to better use ( just reaching out to the complainant); at least before it degenerated to
public shaming.

And for that m0r0n asking me why I didn't read and walk away . . .
I am intolerant to bullshit . . when I see bad business ethics, I just have to speak out.

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 5:27am On Jan 26, 2018
kiekie1:

Yes it does, I am using it well.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Monlo(m): 6:09am On Jan 26, 2018
JUO:

It will be best to hear ur own side of the story,since it could not be settled before arrival here, offwhich the people here will now be the judge.Mind you,the complainant I believe wants the people here to be the judge,hence his post.Also communication is key always to avoid misunderstanding.Don't allow this to rubbish the reputation you have built over the years.At least,even though I have never patronized you,but the little reviews I have read on this forum proves you to be a good person.Moreover,remember Posterity will always refer to these reviews so as to also have business dealings with you in the future.
One love all!

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Oshomo12(m): 6:40am On Jan 26, 2018
makavele:

An app would not work as "perfectly well" as a physical instrument!!
I'll choose the Clinometer any day; any time
The app works in conjunction with "something" on ur phone. That same thing is in the clinometer.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by DUNKA(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2018
makavele:

You deserve a trailer's load of chilled Heineken !!!!
Imagine the impetus. The time he spent in asking for a moderator's help should
have been put to better use ( just reaching out to the complainant); at least before it degenerated to
public shaming.

And for that m0r0n asking me why I didn't read and walk away . . .
I am intolerant to bullshit . . when I see bad business ethics, I just have to speak out.

lol grin me I am a Orijin person sha cheesy

Anyway just imagine asking for a moderator already shows a guilty mind because he knows this platform is made up of very intelligent and thinking persons that can discern any bullshit. It is a pity angry

7 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Dam5reey(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2018
The last time I checked Nairaland is just a forum and not a legal firm nor dispute resolution..

Before transaction no one will come here, but after transaction they come here cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by makavele: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2018
Dam5reey:
The last time I checked Nairaland is just a forum and not a legal firm nor dispute resolution..

Before transaction no one will come here, but after transaction they come here cheesy

When I see stuffs like:

"I believe so so and so is working to answer you", "I believe so so so is reading this and is planning to resolve it"
"You should do this and that, so so and so is not like that"

Common, that's bullshit to the core.

A more reasonable approach would have been to call out the accused
to at least, defend himself, if not oppose the notion.

As a matter of fact, most people use this thread as a basis for making transactions with some posters.

So when a seller is called out privately, he should have responded;
not to talk of when he is called out publicly.

James Okeke is an "IPOD" (misspelling on purpose) and i know how they roll when it comes to business.

3 Likes

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
NiyiOmoIyunade:
Oga Chris. Kudos!!!

Thank you my brother. We are all learners. There are two batteries. We have a 48V inverter. 10kwh. Victron allows up to 90%. We will program 80%.
We ran into a challenge at the installation. Client has a 3 phase Siemens automated electrical panel. It has 3 phase coming in and out. We are in communications with the Italian firm that installed it. If they are unable to allow a single phase connection we will have two do a three phase solution. The client is aware and waiting for an update. We will post pictures once we complete the job.
I appreciate you. Have an awesome weekend
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
The mercury spirit plus is a hybrid inverter at Pf of 1.0 meaning 2kw Max DC 24v/48v and the solar charger controller of 1kw capacity 4/8 panel connector also it is wall mountable

Mercury Spirit Plus Hybrid Inverters are available now
2000 Spirit 2kva @110,800.00
2001 Spirit Plus 2kva @132,000.00
3001 Spirit Plus 3kva @150,000.00
5001 Spirit Plus 5kva @200,000.00

Contact;
Smartcell global services
081-350-31951

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (1684) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: kdaddy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.