Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA - Satellite TV Technology (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA (2297197 Views)

UPS Back-up, Also A Complement To FTA / FTA Frequency / Cctv Installation A Complement To Fta And Solar Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1810) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by viazi: 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
@ All,

Can I get Magnum, Outback or Xantrex 5-10Kva original Inverter to buy in Nigeria? And how much is the cost? Urgent
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by schneid: 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2015
Barezzi:

There are 2000Ah 2v batteries...
Buy 36 in 3 parallel strings for 6000Ah.
Those batteries cost an arm and a leg each, but since money ain't an issue, u might wanna consider it.

For the batteries, what is the brand and how much. Also suggest controller capacity and no of panels.
Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by c0ogumo(m): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
schneid:
Top of the morning to you solar geniuses in the forum. Kindly view my sizing below and assist where possible.

Power requirement= 43200WH
At 97% efficiency/losses = 44536.08WH
Using 24DC system, AH required= 44536.08WH/24 = 1855.67AH

At 50% DOD = 3711.34AH
At 2days autonomy = 7422.68AH

Battery selection
Using 200AH batteries = 7422.68/200 = 37.11
approx 38pcs .
For 24 system (2 batteries in series) = 76pcs

Solar sizing
Power requirement = 43200WH
Assuming 5hrs of sunlight 43200WH/5 = 8640W
Using SW255w panels= 8640/255 = 33.8 = 34PCs

Solar arrangement
Strings = 2 x 24
Parallel = 17 of the strings.

Charge controller
Knowing that each panel is about 8.5A x 17 in parallel gives 137A. I want to use 2 nos of Outback FM80.

Pls kindly review my calculations and correct me before I do something crazy.

Thanks as I look forward to your professional responses.

I will strongly advise you to go for a 48V system. I can help you get a 48VDC to 24VDC converter for the DC load.

For the Charge controller, FM80 24V @ 80A = About 2000W for each charge controller
Thats a waste of money if you go with 24V system.
You could buy 2 x FM80 or Midnite Classic 150

Hope this helps
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by schneid: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
c0ogumo:

I will strongly advise you to go for a 48V system. I can help you get a 48VDC to 24VDC converter for the DC load.

For the Charge controller, FM80 24V @ 80A = About 2000W for each charge controller
Thats a waste of money if you go with 24V system.
You could buy 2 x FM80 or Midnite Classic 150

Hope this helps

Thanks.
How much would that cost and what is the rating of the converter?
Suggest the solar and battery sizing. I would have loved to use trojan 6v/410 for my design but the clients doesn't want it.
So far, no one have mentioned if my calculations on sizing is the right procedure.
Thanks as I hope for more options.
BR
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by pheleix: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2015
schneid:
Top of the morning to you solar geniuses in the forum. Kindly view my sizing below and assist where possible.

Power requirement= 43200WH
At 97% efficiency/losses = 44536.08WH
Using 24DC system, AH required= 44536.08WH/24 = 1855.67AH

At 50% DOD = 3711.34AH
At 2days autonomy = 7422.68AH

Battery selection
Using 200AH batteries = 7422.68/200 = 37.11
approx 38pcs .
For 24 system (2 batteries in series) = 76pcs

Solar sizing
Power requirement = 43200WH
Assuming 5hrs of sunlight 43200WH/5 = 8640W
Using SW255w panels= 8640/255 = 33.8 = 34PCs

Solar arrangement
Strings = 2 x 24
Parallel = 17 of the strings.

Charge controller
Knowing that each panel is about 8.5A x 17 in parallel gives 137A. I want to use 2 nos of Outback FM80.

Pls kindly review my calculations and correct me before I do something crazy.

Thanks as I look forward to your professional responses.

You don't need to double the ba3 for the system voltage. From your calculations you need 38 and not 76 pcs of ba3
Total Ah/ba3 Ah = Total No of ba3s

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by c0ogumo(m): 10:20pm On Mar 07, 2015
@ Schneid

I am sorry to say but this is not a DIY installation.
Please consult a professional otherwise, you would be throwing money into the drain.
We do not know how you come across the load you presented...therefore, cant really say if your calculation is right.
Some calculations don't really apply in real world. You need to answer few questions before pointing you in the right direction.

Please use my contacts below.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by schneid: 6:30am On Mar 08, 2015
pheleix:

You don't need to double the ba3 for the system voltage. From your calculations you need 38 and not 76 pcs of ba3
Total Ah/ba3 Ah = Total No of ba3s

Thanks for the observation.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by schneid: 6:31am On Mar 08, 2015
c0ogumo:
@ Schneid

Please consult a professional otherwise, you would be throwing money into the drain.
We do not know how you come across the load you presented...therefore, cant really say if your calculation is right.
Some calculations don't really apply in real world. You need to answer few questions before pointing you in the right direction.

Thanks.

Pls check your inbox. Thanks.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by richmon74(m): 2:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
c0ogumo:
@ Schneid

Thanks.
Please can you emphasis this enough? I get so many wonderful calculations daily and they ask me to give them cost
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bintsdeyi: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
Pls help me house

I have 1200W Inverter, 120watts Battery, 100Watts mono solar panel.
If I use generator to charge d battery, I could power a TV and a ceiling fan for abt 7hrs, but if I depend only on d solar panel to charge d battery for a whole day on a nomal sunny day like today in Lagos, I can't power d same TV set and a ceiling fan for more than an hour
Pls can any one help tell me why I can't enjoy this solar panel?
Thanks

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by c0ogumo(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
richmon74:

Please can you emphasis this enough? I get so many wonderful calculations daily and they ask me to give them cost

I said Some calculations don't really apply in real world because we make so many assumptions when calculating Solar panel size and Battery bank size.

1. Power Consumption:
The power consumption on a TV may be 250W. That does not mean that the TV would consume 250W continuous. It may reach 250W at start up and then back to 200W.
Again for 30HP pump. We calculated that 1HP is 750W x 30 = 22500W. We dont know how old this pump is ....maybe the pump would consume more or less we don't know. We need to actually measure the consumption at startup and again after about 15 mins to actually figure out the consumption of the pump.
Some people may the thinking its good to over-design the system, Yes its good for a DIY/Small project..... but for 30HP pump running 24/7 thats not a joke.

2. Battery Sizing
So many labeled 12V 200AH batteries out there are just 150 or 160AH battery. I know the secret behind all these cheap batteries. The Chinese manufacturers add glass to the battery to make it the weight of a 200AH battery. How do we account for this in our calculation?.So people please watch out when picking your batteries.

3. Solar Panel sizing
The installation of your panels is another critical thing. It has to be installed correctly to make sure there is no shade. shade could reduce the energy harvest by 50%. Its has to be at the correct angle. How do you account for a 250W panel putting out 150W in your calculation.

4. Wiring
After doing a the calculations and thinking everything is correct, if you do not use the correct wire size, you wont get the desired output.

To round it up, all the assumptions we make when sizing our system is good if we are installing a small system. For a very big installation, everything has to be right or we could be throwing millions in the drain.

I hope this answer you question richmond74.
Guys please drop your comments
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Akanniade(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
c0ogumo:

I said Some calculations don't really apply in real world because we make so many assumptions when calculating Solar panel size and Battery bank size.

1. Power Consumption:
The power consumption on a TV may be 250W. That does not mean that the TV would consume 250W continuous. It may reach 250W at start up and then back to 200W.
Again for 30HP pump. We calculated that 1HP is 750W x 30 = 22500W. We dont know how old this pump is ....maybe the pump would consume more or less we don't know. We need to actually measure the consumption at startup and again after about 15 mins to actually figure out the consumption of the pump.
Some people may the thinking its good to over-design the system, Yes its good for a DIY/Small project..... but for 30HP pump running 24/7 thats not a joke.

2. Battery Sizing
So many labeled 12V 200AH batteries out there are just 150 or 160AH battery. I know the secret behind all these cheap batteries. The Chinese manufacturers add glass to the battery to make it the weight of a 200AH battery. How do we account for this in our calculation?.So people please watch out when picking your batteries.

3. Solar Panel sizing
The installation of your panels is another critical thing. It has to be installed correctly to make sure there is no shade. shade could reduce the energy harvest by 50%. Its has to be at the correct angle. How do you account for a 250W panel putting out 150W in your calculation.

4. Wiring
After doing a the calculations and thinking everything is correct, if you do not use the correct wire size, you wont get the desired output.

To round it up, all the assumptions we make when sizing our system is good if we are installing a small system. For a very big installation, everything has to be right or we could be throwing millions in the drain.

It wasn't a question. He was emphasising your point. Lots of folks don't do proper sizing mainly from financial constraint. I think it's time government do a mass importation of solar products for people to buy at discounted rates.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
bintsdeyi:
Pls help me house
If I use generator to charge d battery, I could power a TV and a ceiling fan for abt 7hrs, but if I depend only on d solar panel to charge d battery for a whole day on a nomal sunny day like today in Lagos, I can't power d same TV set and a ceiling fan for more than an hour
Thanks
1. you don't have a charge controller. 2. your solar Panel is too small. you need like 300w Panel to charge that battery to full and a good cc not toy

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Akanniade(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
bintsdeyi:
Pls help me house

Thanks

It's still the classic mistake of improper sizing. You should first check the voltage drop between your panel and C.C. Check for shading , dust cover on the panel.Also that battery is small for the loads you want to run for 7hrs.

1 Like

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by richmon74(m): 8:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
c0ogumo:

1. Power Consumption:

2. Battery Sizing

3. Solar Panel sizing

4. Wiring

I wasnt asking a question though. I was just saying you should emphasize enough.
The actual application sometimes varies very well with the theoretical calculations.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bintsdeyi: 9:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
JUO:
1. you don't have a charge controller. 2. your solar Panel is too small. you need like 300w Panel to charge that battery to full and a good cc not toy

Thanks JUO, lol, sorry u said that my charge controller is a toy, see me see wahala o, I'm in soup! but I spent N5,000 to get dt. Do u have any pic and d price of the one I shld get shld I decide to add 200panel to it. Pls I need price of 200w too. Thanks
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by bintsdeyi: 9:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Akanniade:

It's still the classic mistake of improper sizing. You should first check the voltage drop between your panel and C.C. Check for shading , dust cover on the panel.Also that battery is small for the loads you want to run for 7hrs.

Thanks @Akanniade, its a new panel. I don't understand what u mean by voltage drop btw panel and Charge Controller, I'm a novice in ds, all I do is charge and use whenever necessary.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 4:33am On Mar 10, 2015
bintsdeyi:

Thanks JUO, lol, sorry u said that my charge controller is a toy, see me see wahala o, I'm in soup! but I spent N5,000 to get dt. Do u have any pic and d price of the one I shld get shld I decide to add 200panel to it. Pls I need price of 200w too. Thanks
you can give this a try http://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Real-MPPT-20A-Solar-Charge-controller-Tracer-2210RN-with-MT-5-remote-meter-20amps-100VDC/1932888890.html or http://www.aliexpress.com/item/20A-Tracer-2215RN-MPPT-solar-controller-PV-DC-150V-To-12v-24v-solar-battery-charger-regulator/758241221.html

you will not regret it
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by Akanniade(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
bintsdeyi:

Thanks @Akanniade, its a new panel. I don't understand what u mean by voltage drop btw panel and Charge Controller, I'm a novice in ds, all I do is charge and use whenever necessary.
Voltage drop may be due to your wire gauge being too small wrt distance from panel to C.C. It means you may be losing power along the cable.
You should check the cable joints as well.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by LSBLeaky(m): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
please can I get an external battery charger with high charging rate to charge my batteries so I can use it with my high wattage UPS
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by earthrealm(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2015
hello house?..anybody used/using this new luminous 2.5kva inverter?........i need to know the charging current, and also see the display in action, if it displays batt status, batt life remaining etc

http://inverters.com.ng/Luminous_2_5kva_36V_Inverter-details.aspx

am in a dilenma, my present 24v 1500kva inverter's runtime appears insufficient for my load wch hovers btw 120 to 370w max.
so i want to upgrade to 3 or 4 batteries...but i feel the charging current of my present 1.5kva inverter is too poor to handle 4 units of 180amp/hr batt, so i need a smart upgrade, but my budget is tight and solar isnt an option.

i know trojan or magnum will meet my need but from my research they are too expensive.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by richmon74(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2015
earthrealm:
hello house?..anybody used/using this new luminous 2.5kva inverter?........i need to know the charging current, and also see the display in action, if it displays batt status, batt life remaining etc

http://inverters.com.ng/Luminous_2_5kva_36V_Inverter-details.aspx

am in a dilenma, my present 24v 1500kva inverter's runtime appears insufficient for my load wch hovers btw 120 to 370w max.
so i want to upgrade to 3 or 4 batteries...but i feel the charging current of my present 1.5kva inverter is too poor to handle 4 units of 180amp/hr batt, so i need a smart upgrade, but my budget is tight and solar isn't an option.

i know trojan or magnum will meet my need but from my research they are too expensive.

If charging current is your need you can use any of those china inverters that looks like MUST Power. Maybe a 2kw Voltron, Powerstar, etc. They have good charging algorithm and as long as you don't put too much demand on the as per power they are great inverters. One very important thing to note; NEVER LOAD THOSE INVERTERS BEYOND 50% OF THEIR CAPACITY. They don't function well beyond 50% of their rated load carrying capacity. The output waveform becomes very distorted and that increases consumption from your battery beyond the calculated figures. I'll find time to write comprehensively on this some day.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by kiekie1(m): 1:14am On Mar 14, 2015
HURRY HURRY HURRY !!!!!!

1. USA TROJAN T105-RE Premium Line Flooded Lead Acid Battery 6V (225AH)20hr Rate ..... @ 34k

2. USA TROJAN J185P-AC Signature Line Flooded Lead-Acid Battery 12V (205AH) 20hr Rate .... 65k

POWERSTAR LIGHT 2kw 12v, 3kw 24v, 4kw 48v, 5kw 48v, 6kw 24v, 6kw 48v pure sinewave LCD power inverter " Inbuilt 35/70a Peak Charging Current" .... (In Stock)

Latest Model EP SOLAR " i TRACER " charge controllers now in stock
60a 12v/24v/36v/48v MPPT CC with 150v max "Load control feature,inbuilt LCD display, internet kit, ethernet cords and cd rom ..... 90k

EP Solar 30a PWM CC ..... 30k

PERLIGHT SOLAR MONO & POLYCRYSTALLINE PANELS (12v 80w to 24v 290w) ...........now available

All our products come with 1 year Warranty.

CALL SIR FRANKIE NOW FOR SUPPLIES / WAYBILLS +2348135031951 .... THANKS

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by omotech: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Xpert & gurus in d house, I am a newbie in dis sector but I need help of xpert. I want to buy electric charger that can charge (200amh 12vts bat3) properly, what type of charger will I go for? Where can I get it? How much will it cost? Thnxs
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by rodgers: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
I passed through a neighborhood here in Lagos and saw a mini wind generator and I have also seen one before in the Ikeja cantonment. Anyone with the experience of how effective this is in Lagos?
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2015
rodgers:
I passed through a neighborhood here in Lagos and saw a mini wind generator and I have also seen one before in the Ikeja cantonment. Anyone with the experience of how effective this is in Lagos?

I have seen a few of them by the secretariat in Alausa. Lagos does have a lot of wind. I will suggest you do a hybrid if you are on the mainland. It will work if you do it as a combination

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2015
obimind:

Talking abt charge controllers, I must confess that I appreciate the level of enlightenment I've gotten from this thread. How can one distinguish btw an MPPT charge controller & a PWM
charge controller?

Easiest way to tell is the price. A really good controller should cost you over N50k. If you want to splurge budget over N100k for a fairly good MPPT. Your batteries are worth it.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by chris81964(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
bintsdeyi:
Pls help me house

Thanks

Sorry for the late response. You are not giving us enough information. Tell us more about the charge controller. How many amps. How many hours are you charging the batteries with the panels for? What is the voltage of your 100 W panels.
Bros on a more serious note. Your wiring is dangerous. No protections.
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by JUO(m): 4:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
amazing device: say goodbye to overload, over-voltage. this device will trip off when you exceed the power and can only reconnect when the load is removed. i tried using electric iron on 2a/460w the device tripped. suitable for those who specializes in overload inverter. just attach it to the inverter output and your inverter will be saved from over-voltage and overload even in your absence
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Current-limiting-protective-device/613696_256224028.html

Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by durodee(m): 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Anybody interested in appropriate cable size for your installation can check this site:
http://www.solar-electric.com/wire-loss-tables.html
Excerpts:

Voltage Loss Tables for AWG Wire

Wire Loss Tables for Solar Electric Systems

Includes 12, 24, and 120 volt charts and a metric to AWG size conversion table.

This is a five percent table which means at these amperage ratings at the listed distances, 5% of the power would be lost to resistance. Five percent is normally acceptable in low voltage systems, but if you want a 2% figure, divide the given distances by 2.5. For a 10% loss multiply the distance by 2. For distances at 48 volts, double the 24 volt distances for a 5 percent loss figure. For 240 volt 5% loss, double the 120 volt distances. These distances include the NEC requirement for current over sizing of 25%.

Example: For a pump drawing 9 amperes at 24 volts, located 88 feet from the battery bank: look at the center table for 24 volts. In the far left column find the next number higher than 9 (which is 10) and follow that line across the table until you find a distance figure greater than 88. At the top of the column find the gauge of wire (#6) that should be used. This method insures that wire losses are kept to an acceptable level without spending too much money on extra-heavy cable. Using a heavier wire than indicated, however, will result in even higher efficiencies and we do sometimes invest in the next larger gauge. Wire can get expensive, and it may not be worth the money to get that last 1% if you have to go to a much larger wire size.

Some of the newer grid tie systems inverters, such as the Sunny Boy, use up to 600 volts DC. Generally in these systems loss in wire is nothing to worry about. HOWEVER - you will have to be more careful about selecting and installing the wiring - high voltage DC is not something you want to do a 2nd rate wiring job on. Make sure the insulation is rated for 600 volts, and that there is no damage to the wire or insulation.

All distances are in FEET

Do not use any wire sizes that might fall into the red zone - this would exceed the amperage rating of the wire and it may overheat and burn.

120 Volts AC or DC Chart

Amps in Wire Watts at 120V #14 #12 #10 #8 #6 #4 #2 1/0 2/0 3/0
2 240 422 656
4 480 187 328 516
6 720 141 225 328 562
8 960 103 159 272 422 666
10 1200 84 131 216 337 534
15 1800 56 84 131 225 356 562
20 2400 65 103 168 272 422 675
25 3000 84 131 216 337 543
30 3600 65.63 112 178 281 450 722
40 4800 84 131 216 337 543 675
50 6000 67 103 171 272 431 543 684

24 Volts DC Chart

Amps
in Wire Watts
at 24V #14 #12 #10 #8 #6 #4 #2 1/0 2/0 3/0
1 24 169 262 412 675
2 48 84 131 207 337 532
4 96 37 66 103 169 267
6 144 28 45 66 112 178 282
8 192 21 32 54 84 133 216
10 240 17 26 43 67 107 169 270
15 360 11 17 26 45 71 112 180 289
20 480 13 21 37 54 84 135 217 270 343
25 600 17 26 43 67 108 172 217 274
30 720 13 22 36 56 90 144 180 228
40 960 17 26 43 67 108 135 171
50 1200 13 21 34 54 86 108 137

12 Volts DC Chart

Amps in Wire Watts at 12V #14 #12 #10 #8 #6 #4 #2 1/0 2/0 3/0
1 12 84 131 206 337 532
2 24 42 66 103 168 266 432 675
4 48 18 33 52 84 133 216 337 543 675
6 72 14 22 33 56 89 141 225 360 450 570
8 96 10 16 27 42 66 108 168 272 338 427
10 120 8.5 13 22 33 53 84 135 218 270 342
15 180 6 8.5 13 22 35 56 90 144 180 228
20 240 6.6 10 16 27 42 67 108 135 171
25 300 8 13 22 33 54 86 108 137
30 360 6.6 11 18 28 45 72 90 114
40 480 8 13 21 33 54 67 85

These are one-way distances, measured from point A to point B. The out and back nature of electrical circuits has already been included. For PV arrays, figure the entire run, from the panels to the charge controller to the batteries

Cross Reference of AWG (American Wire Gauge) Sizes to Metric (mm)

AWG mm2 AWG mm2 AWG mm2 AWG mm2
30 0.05 18 0.75 6 16 4/0 120
28 0.08 17 1.0 4 25 300MCM 150
26 0.14 16 1.5 2 35 350MCM 185
24 0.25 14 2.5 1 50 500MCM 240
22 0.34 12 4.0 1/0 55 600MCM 300
21 0.38 10 6.0 2/0 70 750MCM 400
20 0.50 8 10 3/0 95 1000MCM 500
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olak3: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
I have one 2000w /24v Modified Sine Wave
Power Inverter For SALE or EXCHANGE for
similar rate with 12V
The brand name "Demuda"
Technical Details
Model No. DMD-2000W/24V/F/A
Size 275 x 165 x 125mm
Weight 4.5Kg
Certificate CE and ROHS
DC Input
section
DC Input Voltage 24V
DC Operating Voltage 21-29V
DC Low-voltage Protection 18.5-20.5V
DC Low-voltage Alarm 19.5-21V
DC Over-voltage Protection ≥29V
Fuse 35A*3
Quiescent Current ≤1.6A
AC input
Section
AC input voltage 220v
AC inout frequency 50Hz
AC operating voltage 170-250v
AC Low-voltage Protection ≤150v
AC over-voltage Protection ≥250v
Ac input Frequency 50Hz
Working and Protection
Transfer Efficiency ≥90%
Overload Protection 2000W--2400W
Short-circuit Protection Yes
Start soft-start function
Operating Temperature -10°C--+50°C
Temperature Protection +60°C--+70°C
Green LED Indicator Green Light
(Working),Flash(Overload Protection)
Red LED Indicator Red Light(Error Protection)
Other Warranty 2 years
Packing Color box packing or skin packing
BRAND. NEW
If interested call 08153802255 or
wattsap
Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by olak3: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2015
earthrealm:

http://inverters.c om.ng. /Luminous_2_5kva_36V_Inverter-details.aspx

so i want to upgrade to 3 or 4 batteries...but i feel the charging current of my present 1.5kva inverter is too poor to handle 4 units of 180amp/hr batt, so i need a smart upgrade, but my budget is tight and solar isnt an option.

I have 2kw /24v Modified Sine Wave
Power Inverter For SALE
The brand name "Demuda"
Technical Details
Model No. DMD-2000W/24V/F/A
Size 275 x 165 x 125mm
Weight 4.5Kg
Certificate CE and ROHS
DC Input
section
DC Input Voltage 24V
DC Operating Voltage 21-29V
DC Low-voltage Protection 18.5-20.5V
DC Low-voltage Alarm 19.5-21V
DC Over-voltage Protection ≥29V
Fuse 35A*3
Quiescent Current ≤1.6A
AC input
Section
AC input voltage 220v
AC inout frequency 50Hz
AC operating voltage 170-250v
AC Low-voltage Protection ≤150v
AC over-voltage Protection ≥250v
Ac input Frequency 50Hz
Working and Protection
Transfer Efficiency ≥90%
Overload Protection 2000W--2400W
Short-circuit Protection Yes
Start soft-start function
Operating Temperature -10°C--+50°C
Temperature Protection +60°C--+70°C
Green LED Indicator Green Light
(Working),Flash(Overload Protection)
Red LED Indicator Red Light(Error Protection)
Other Warranty 2 years
Packing Color box packing or skin packing
BRAND. NEW
If interested call 08153802255 or
wattsap

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (1810) (Reply)

FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.